Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sex Rebel, SM3.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hey guys, it's Lee.

I've ran Alpha Male 5 and Woman Magnet 2.

After a few weeks on AM Refresher I've started SM3.

I am attaching my journals of AM5 and WM2 at the bottom.

I am starting this journal to note down some things to check in the future and see If I have progressed.

Stage 1 - Day 14

- I have been keeping a straight poker face a lot. Emotionally flat.
- Some unreasonable paranoia. I am afraid electric appliances will blow up in my face.
- A new kind of instant motivation. Out of the blue I get up and take various action.
- Unmotivated to meet girls. I want to have sex but when I think of the process of meeting & attracting I get bored and lose interest.

Feel free to ask me anything, comment and share your similarities and differences in your journey.
(02-09-2015, 08:50 AM)MadTheReaper Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, it's Lee.

I've ran Alpha Male 5 and Woman Magnet 2.

After a few weeks on AM Refresher I've started SM3.

I am attaching my journals of AM5 and WM2 at the bottom.

I am starting this journal to note down some things to check in the future and see If I have progressed.

Stage 1 - Day 14

- I have been keeping a straight poker face a lot. Emotionally flat.
- Some unreasonable paranoia. I am afraid electric appliances will blow up in my face.
- A new kind of instant motivation. Out of the blue I get up and take various action.
- Unmotivated to meet girls. I want to have sex but when I think of the process of meeting & attracting I get bored and lose interest.

Feel free to ask me anything, comment and share your similarities and differences in your journey.

I'm liking the hooligans quote
Good luck, nice to see a WM to SM progression too!

(02-09-2015, 08:50 AM)MadTheReaper Wrote: [ -> ]- Unmotivated to meet girls. I want to have sex but when I think of the process of meeting & attracting I get bored and lose interest.

^^That pretty much sums up what I've been feeling. For example if I'm in a night club its pretty hard to just approach random girls because I don't see the fun in it - why should I? But then if I see someone who really turns me on I'll definitely go over and kind of bask in and drown myself and her in that powerful, slow feeling. So that's great, but then the drawback is that nothing less really motivates me to approach (feel like there's no point). How was your experience with WM on this - would you just feel like talking to everybody or how was it?

Btw, you only got (or posted) the 1st pages of those journals.
Cant see the second page of WM diary, maybe you can upload it too? Smile
Thank you guys, I thought it was the whole thing. I uploaded them now.

Lionking, while on WM2 I started developing an intense appreciation for women and the balance they would bring to my life with femininity. So, I was kind of drawn to them.Now this is gone. I view women as just people, nothing special, just normal beings with many faults and confused, as we all are. This is good and bad. Neediness is out of the picture for good and so is any kind of Oneitis. On the other hand, as stated, I have lost my fascination on the subject.
Mad. Pls make a short overall results from WM 2.0. Your journal for WM isn't complete. Thanks.

And welcome back Smile
Yeah mad, your WM journal isn't complete...

It's been a while since your last post dude..lol
Looking forward to this journal! I have until the end of April to make my decision on whether I'll be doing SM3 or WM2 next. Some WM2 journals have started and that's awesome, really looking forward to your SM3 journal. I've noticed the success rates of the magnets have been pretty mixed at best unfortunately, at least compared to the AM series. Any info on them I'm grateful to get, so far I'm leaning hard towards SM3 for it's OGSF and sexual slant as I feel I'm already real good socially. You have completed WM2, you bring an interesting perspective to the table, so this journal should buck the trend! I wish you an awesome transformation! Big Grin
Woman Magnet 2, Overview.

WM2 helped me develop an appreciation of women and decreased my immature negative feelings towards them. Some of the tension and stress I had, when being around beautiful women or other people in general, decreased.

While using it I made out with 3 different women during Stage 3 (two of the time at the same night and party!) and with another woman during Stage 6. This is almost 15% better than I usually do. Also, I got 2-3 numbers from cold approaches in the streets. No sex occurred.

Some opportunities arised to create friendships with women, but I was not interested. I like hanging out with them or being sexual but I do not believe in that kind of friendship.

I can say my attraction power increased at maybe a 20-30% during WM2, but in the end I also lost my motivation to approach women. Maybe it's what not being needy is like.

To be honest, I do not how many of the changes WM2 was responsible for, because I was always consciously trying to improve my life. For a product of that price range I was overall a bit disappointed.
Interesting, it may be that some of your reasons for approaching disappeared.. stuff like wanting her approval or whatever and you need to find new more positive reasons to do so.

-Ben
(02-10-2015, 03:51 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, it may be that some of your reasons for approaching disappeared.. stuff like wanting her approval or whatever and you need to find new more positive reasons to do so.

Yep, I think what's most probably been happening to me is that the reasons for approaching have gone down more than the reasons for not approaching. That same thing also happened before when I started approaching a lot and getting some results with it - it wasn't so exiting anymore. So it could be something like that for you too. Gonna go for EPRHA next myself.
I will have to find reasons to motivate me,then.

Stage 1 - Day 16

-The last several days some of my most embarrassing memories come back with no obvious reason.
-Today and yesterday I am having a feeling of internal calm and peace, a slow vibe that is a bit melancholic but feels serene and warm.
-Woke up 3-4 times last night but went back to sleep immediately.
-I feel very sensitive. I find the simplest videos moving.
Stage 1 - Day 18

Had a crazy dream where I was swimming naked in the North Pole and a few polar bears where trying to kill me.

The thing is I have a big phobia of the deep sea waters and I was scared.

I don't want to masturbate anymore, it is not serving me. If fact, the energy that builds up is distracting me.

Heavily motivated to be rich, currently making a plan.

It's an exam period for me, so I have been studying a lot and it comes effortlessly. I know it's something I have to do to make my dreams come true.

Not very social.
Hopefully it doesn't mean you're going to attract polar bears for sex Smile

Definately sounds like some fear being purged or worked on, that's usually what's going on with dreams like that. And it sounds like your mind made it even more crazy to focus on the fear more in the dream.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5