Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPRHA and Resistance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

I'm chosen to do EPRHA to mainly deal with my relationship jealousy and insecurities as I get this in every relationship I get into with a girl. I like the girl i'm with now a lot so I really wanted to get down to the nitty gritty with this issue. I'm on day 5 and I feel like my insecurities have gotten worse like almost everything I think about her, I get this fearful feeling and i'm left with anxiety all day and it got this bad since I started listening to EPRHA. My original insecurity feelings weren't as bad but I knew I wanted to deal with it of course but now it just feels so intensified and almost anything triggers it...

Is this normal or a form of resistance?

I've read in an old post that jealousy/insecurity is fear based and Shannon suggested to use OGSF to destroy this type of thinking so I thought EPRHA would be perfect.
VERY normal!!

Discipline yourself in doing it precisely as instructed. Removing the nail in your feet ain't feel good, but in the long term it would be a hell lot of pleasurable.
(01-26-2015, 05:38 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]VERY normal!!

Discipline yourself in doing it precisely as instructed. Removing the nail in your feet ain't feel good, but in the long term it would be a hell lot of pleasurable.

Thanks Alpha! Definitely a relief to hear that, i thought I was going nuts and almost feels unbearable at times...

When you say as instructed, what do you mean exactly?
Stick through with it. Min 30 days. I did 34 I think.

Then you can choose if subs are right for you.
I would say stick with it 3-6 months like the instructions say, I did 40 days and most of the things only got lightly touched. You will feel much better if you stick with it for the recommended time.
If you're having that sort of response, 3 to 6 months is a good idea.
(01-27-2015, 11:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you're having that sort of response, 3 to 6 months is a good idea.

Thanks Shannon!

I'm definitely going to stick to this anywhere in between that time frame. The intensity is still where it's at since I last posted.
Hey guys,

just wondering if this is the right program to deal with my originally stated problem up above... I've stopped since that date but decided to get back on it a few weeks ago and my anxiety and everything coming up just seems so bad the last 5 days so I just don't really know what's going on and I have no idea if EPRHA is tackling it head on. This is why i stopped it the first time

Any insight would be great, thanks everyone
The best thing I can say is:

When you apply pressure to a bruise, the pain gets seemingly worse, but it's part of the healing process.
Basically in the short term it may amplify your insecurities as it works on and brings them to the surface, but in the long run you will come out the other side as a much more emotionally healthy and self validated individual. Just gotta stick with it and ride the wave.
Try not to randomly stop using the sub...the best medicine in the world won't work if you don't take it.

EPHRA is amazing, it's baked into AM6 and I'm loving it. Great program, if it's used Wink.

It brings up stuff for you to deal with, it's a part of the process so you can finally let go of things holding you back. There's stuff in there you've LONG forgotten about, but are guiding you nonetheless, trust me. You'll conquer it all soon if you keep EPHRA going daily for 6 months.
Thanks for the reassurance guys!

Question: Can anxiety and fearful symptoms persist day after day? for the last 5 or 6 days at least i've just felt awful, extreme anxiety, everything is amplified, no refreshing sleep, this fearful anxious feeling in my chest and it doesn't let up at all during these days.. is this normal? It makes me want to quit so badly but i'm going to stick through it
sounds like the classic resistance I've been seeing reports about. I've never experienced resistance to that extreme, so i can't say from personal experience but general consensus seems to be keep going no matter what.

and yeah i'm sure the symptoms can persist day after day. It's making some serious changes to your core set of beliefs. Everything that you know to be true is being challenged from the inside. Sounds about right
I have been dealing with this issue for a long time ever since highschool and i'm 27 now, among other issues i'd like to clear so maybe it's working on everything and it's reaching my threshold and i got lots to clear out but it sucks to go through.

Thanks for your reply eternity