Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success 4g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi folks,

it´s been a while since my last post in a testimonial thread. I optimized my decision and set priorities first, so my decision came to Ultra Success and doing AlphaMale (again) and WM 2.0 later.

I started US by the beginning of this year and also 'forced' my business partner to buy a license. In consequence we are both listening to US for > 8 hours a day (we had two longer working days of around 16 hours on Monday and yesterday), so we were exposed a little longer to this little-wonder sub.

My background:
My main concern is to bring my businesses (digital instinct & trading instinct) to the next level.

digital instinct is about high end search-engine-optimization and web development with latest market´s standards, like Bootstrap, Parallax...

My other business (I learned this for about the last 7 years in on/off-mode) is trading of indices, of which I am making constant money since November2014.

I read "Fastlane Millionaire" within 1 week and will summarize important content within next days. I do like his approach of reading one book every 1-1 and a half weeks --> I am searching for my next lecture.

So far to my background.

My results so far:
  • I got some kind of Euphoria again and again and I think that others start to feel similar in my presence. Is this possible? My girlfriend started to smile really nicely and was giggling in my presence. Can this be a result of US?
  • My motivation and focus improved already. I am doing my thing and I know, I am one of the best in my field.
  • My business partner also starts to be very focused and disciplined
  • My head is becoming 'warm' while listening to this sub and it feels good to me ;-)

Yes, I thought of using BAMM!, but tihs is a good place to start off and I want to use AM & WM2.0 within next 3-6 months. After finishing those subs, there will be time to make a decision of using AM/WM-combo again _OR_ switch to BAMM!

Thanks for listening and users in this forum forced me to write a testimonial again. I will check in in-frequently and add threads to my post.

Stay tuned and all the best to you,
Philipp
Great to see you post again smash!

I'm curious about what you think of Become a Successful Entrepreneur 5G since it incorporates Ultra Success module but in 5G.

If you don't mind I'd also like to set my foot in index trading and would like to know more about it from your experience.
(01-22-2015, 06:53 AM)enoch Wrote: [ -> ]Great to see you post again smash!

I'm curious about what you think of Become a Successful Entrepreneur 5G since it incorporates Ultra Success module but in 5G.

If you don't mind I'd also like to set my foot in index trading and would like to know more about it from your experience.

I´ve seen this product in shop and it has been my first choice. But I made my decision towards US, because it enhances all parts of my life.

You can set your foot into index trading, but let me tell you:

there are a LOT scammers out there, and a handful good guys, that know what they are doing and are willing to teach you (for a decent fee). I had some private sessions in the past, read many books, studied it, lost some money in the past, sticked to it... till I found my mentor and I absorbed the information and I am (nearly) every day in contact with him and grateful in any way, I can show, that he taught me this stuff.

This business is similiar to any other business, as it needs dedication and some intelligence and you must control your feelings (I am trading like a roboter right now,.. sometimes little feelings come up), but I know, that the stuff I am doing gives me a very good monthly ROI, and so I do my very best at it. I am checking screens around 8-10 hours a day (at least every half hour to hour). Are you willing to do so? You got to put work, dedication and a peaceful mind into it - then you will be successful.

If you are really interested, I can send you a private message with a link to two guys - one guy was teaching me, the other guy seems to be very good at doing his stuff (he is trading stock options, be sure to NEVER (!) do naked puts - NEVER!!!). Well, just for risk disclosure: you are trading at your own risk - no matter what I suggest you ;-).
I am a lot more focused, as this is my buddy and business-partner. We are both listening to this sub > 8hours a day.

Another client of us told me, that he is very happy with our service and that he trusts us by 100%.

I´ve chosen 1-3 other people, that can support my business and help us succeed further, I pay them accordingly and train them accordingly for my purposes as needed and required. I´ve chosen them wisely, as I know 2 of them nearly my entire life (one or two of them can do cold acquisition, and one of them can also do some repeating, easy tasks for us) and the other one is my gf that needs to speak something for us (she has a very nice and calm voice).

Thinks develop further, and by other people supporting us, we can focus even more on our main business.

I cleaned my workspace and on my desk is very structured now. I did some changes in our main office and we are still more motivated to do our focused work towards our targets.

Let´s go on!
Current results:

- clearer mind
- more happiness throughout the day
- I am more structured. I am 'using my head first' and then continuing my work, part by part. In the past, I switched between 10 tasks, it´s a better choice to finish 1 work, go to the next, and so on (if possible)
- My desk is CLEAN now. In the past, I had a lot of stuff on my desk, papers, pencils... My desk now: keyboard, mouse, some baskets and my smartphone. Feels a lot better to have everything in right place
- Motivation - 100%

I see similiar things @ my business partner as his efforts for our business are also @ 100% now. He also put every day last week into our business.

Let´s further rock.
I established multiple passive income possibilities, that I will use for my business. Those possibilities are extensions to our existing portfolio. I had some phone calls, and know that I could establish those solutions by myself on our servers, and as De Marco says in his book, be a 'producer', for this stuff it´s better to have a solid partner, because it is so much of business to establish these plattforms next to our own business.

I will enhance our marketing, I will boost it. I am creating new landing pages tomorrow and finish them by thursday evening/friday and start to set best backlinks on them. I did further keyword-analysis and will add 1-2 landing-pages for those keywords. All those pages are following AIDA-principle. I am doing a LOT of focused work to get more clients to our business, as I know, that we are one of the best in the field we are working (web devleoping / seo), we just need to be on the radar of middle-sized and big companies. I am also putting effort into branding, as our new slogan (translated from german) is 'supreme success in the internet' and I transport this slogan as often as I can. I got this also out of DeMarco´s book, when he says "Someone, who is drinking Coca Cola won´t change to Pepsi, although Pepsi is cheaper' --> it´s branding & of course a habit of drinking Coke, that has grown out of this.

I am posting some precise stuff, I am doing right now. This shows you, how this sub gets me more focus. It really empowers me, gives me strength and mostly clearness (this clearness, I have been missing sometimes before this sub). Yes, a big part of success is focus.

Enjoy your evenings (at least it´s evening in Germany) ;-),
smash
What Smash did to get banned? I don't understand. He seems to be a great guy who had great result from sub.
Maybe because he is an evil German (just kidding). I was/am surprised as well.
He will be back in a few days, just warned him about something a few times and he didn't listen.

-Ben
I am back there and I was a little bit surprised you banned me. I haven´t read agreements entirely, what I am allowed to do in my signature and what not (I removed hyperlink in 2nd version and just had some kind of advertisment link in my signature).

Nevertheless, I was a little bit pissed off because of a BAN on this forum, as I am investing my free time to share my experiences with Shannon´s subs and I bought a lot of them, but my fault, and I am not looking for revenge ;-).

Finally, the EVIL German is back and maybe I will post more stuff next week.
i'm looking forward to it smash, i want to see how it works for you. I'm really interested in BASE, BAMM, and Ultra Success.
Welcome back Smile
Looking forward to reading your journey. US is something I wanna do too, so I am curious about the effects on you.
hi folks,

it´s been some while since my last post in this thread. It´s time to do so.

My results so far:

- I got more focused and relaxed.
- I got more precise.
- I need less sleep at the moment. Also on weekend, I wake up and when my girlfriend still sleeps, I pick up my laptop and do some focused work for my business or I read a book.
- I am more motivated in reading new books, that improve my success.

I am now mixing Deep Gratitude (3g) with UltraSuccess (4g). I think, this combo will be fine.
Hey Smash! I have just begun week 10 of ASC5. Since US4G is on my shortlist for my next sub I will be following your posts regularly. Thanks
Pages: 1 2