Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPRHA & Children
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick Question for Shannon or anyone who may know the answer.

I want to begin using EPRHA. Headphones at work and Ultrasonic on speakers at night.
My little one sleeps with me, she is 8 and I wondering if EPRHA may possibly have an adverse effect on her.

My personal thought is that everyone could potentially benefit from this title, all ages. I just want to make sure that the 5g programming doesnt overwhelm her.
Hopefully someone can clarify.
I personally would not do that with my kids. They might lose their fear and they are not mature enough to think completely for themselves.

I am sleeping with in ears. It was not easy getting used to it, but I wanted to have the full benefits. Well, it is definitely easier when you are sleeping on your back like I do Smile
Thanks for you input Ari..
I have to disagree about losing ones fear however.
I think the title is more about healing emotional pain and I think we all have emotional pain (children included) on some level.
My concern is more the 5g technology that is used and what impact that would have on a child. I know Shannon had 3g and 4g titles for children. I only see one 4g title now however. (ending bedwetting)

Will wait and see if Shannon will respond.
I think he'll say don't use that kind of technology around children, he is just too young.
It's too much for him. 5G is very demanding on the brain.
I am still hoping a mod will answer my question. Is there a way for me to contact Shannon directly?
Do not expose it to your kids. Seriously, we adults suffer tiredness and you expect exposing it to your kids?

I don't make a baseless assumption, my lil' sister (3 yrs' old) is exposed to LTU 5G v3.1 before (for, like, 4 months/night) and it degrade her muscles ability. Cognitively she's smarter, but physically? She can't even write now (5 yrs' old).

I don't have common sense that time, so are you now. Don't repeat my mistake.
(03-06-2015, 08:55 AM)Mz. Gem Wrote: [ -> ]I am still hoping a mod will answer my question. Is there a way for me to contact Shannon directly?

No.
Just replied to your email, sorry I didn't realize you had posted it on the forum. Hopefully Shannon sees it when he's on soon.
(01-05-2015, 08:47 AM)Mz. Gem Wrote: [ -> ]Quick Question for Shannon or anyone who may know the answer.

I want to begin using EPRHA. Headphones at work and Ultrasonic on speakers at night.
My little one sleeps with me, she is 8 and I wondering if EPRHA may possibly have an adverse effect on her.

My personal thought is that everyone could potentially benefit from this title, all ages. I just want to make sure that the 5g programming doesnt overwhelm her.

The best I can say is, these programs are not designed for use by persons under the age of 18, and they are not based on knowledge of how they would reasonably be expected to influence such minds/brains/personalities. Child development is a very complex subject on top of, and as if what I'm doing here with developed and mostly developed people 18+ is not already ridiculously complex. I have not specialized in child psychological study nor child development in my research and development.

When I create subliminals for children, I take into account that their brains are less developed and I make the programming simpler and less demanding. Before I would make a 5G program for children, I would need to run tests and case studies to know it was safe. I don't have the capacity for that right now. So at current, I would not recommend exposing anyone under 18 to anything not 3rd or 4th Gen format.

EHPRA is a very complex, very dense, very advanced program. It can have a number of potentially adverse effects on children, which I am unsure of the certainty behind. For instance:

What happens if the child stops being afraid of things that are dangerous, and, not having developed the maturity to think reasonably, rationally and draw upon a database of experiences from the past, does not have the common sense to act reasonably without said fear?

What happens if the child experiences subconscious fears, shame, guilt that is coming to the surface in an overwhelming manner while using the program, could that possibly harm the child?

Going back to the example of fear, what happens when a child has no shame?

And so forth.

I am not for guilt, shame or fear, or anything else negative, but child development is not an area I can reasonably program complex programs for at this time. It is my conclusion that it is better not to expose a child to the programs not specifically designated for children, and if you do expose them, you understand that you are doing so at your own risk and you are responsible for any and all results.

That said, EHPRA for kids might be something to look into making...
(03-11-2015, 09:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-05-2015, 08:47 AM)Mz. Gem Wrote: [ -> ]Quick Question for Shannon or anyone who may know the answer.

The best I can say is, these programs are not designed for use by persons under the age of 18, and they are not based on knowledge of how they would reasonably be expected to influence such minds/brains/personalities. Child development is a very complex subject on top of, and as if what I'm doing here with developed and mostly developed people 18+ is not already ridiculously complex. I have not specialized in child psychological study nor child development in my research and development.

When I create subliminals for children, I take into account that their brains are less developed and I make the programming simpler and less demanding. Before I would make a 5G program for children, I would need to run tests and case studies to know it was safe. I don't have the capacity for that right now. So at current, I would not recommend exposing anyone under 18 to anything not 3rd or 4th Gen format.

EHPRA is a very complex, very dense, very advanced program. It can have a number of potentially adverse effects on children, which I am unsure of the certainty behind. For instance:

What happens if the child stops being afraid of things that are dangerous, and, not having developed the maturity to think reasonably, rationally and draw upon a database of experiences from the past, does not have the common sense to act reasonably without said fear?

What happens if the child experiences subconscious fears, shame, guilt that is coming to the surface in an overwhelming manner while using the program, could that possibly harm the child?

Going back to the example of fear, what happens when a child has no shame?

And so forth.

I am not for guilt, shame or fear, or anything else negative, but child development is not an area I can reasonably program complex programs for at this time. It is my conclusion that it is better not to expose a child to the programs not specifically designated for children, and if you do expose them, you understand that you are doing so at your own risk and you are responsible for any and all results.

That said, EHPRA for kids might be something to look into making...

What about if children don't understand English language?
Data input is data input. The brain inputs it regardless, and attempts to process it. This will alter the patterns of activity, which will alter the patterns of development. What that will do, I don't know.

Furthermore, it is possible that at a subconscious level, we understand more languages than we do consciously. Possibly it is also true that subconsciously, we understand ALL languages.