Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Problem with the sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I just tried to buy some 4g subs in the sale and it seemed to work out ok, with the discounts applied, but when I get directed to the paypal site, it's charging me the full price!

Anyone else tried to buy in the sale?
Am I really the only person trying to use the sale?
I have used amazon payment and had the correct (discounted) price charged.
(01-02-2015, 11:15 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2015, 10:01 AM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]Am I really the only person trying to use the sale?

My credit cards are maxed out to the limit, I'm unable to take advantage of the sale. Sad

Me too, though I wonder if I would need to buy another 4G sub. BIABW was like the only one useful for me. I guess I'm not the only one who almost buy only 5G sub. Actualy I bought a 4G sub because of my tinnitus and because BIABW was really attractive like his name imply.

Ii would be great to have some 5G discount, even 1%. I'm begging here :@ , please Smile
(01-02-2015, 12:35 PM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]I have used amazon payment and had the correct (discounted) price charged.

I don't understand that. I put four 4g subs in my cart and it says the total is $71.72, which is the discounted price. I then click on the pay by Paypal button and it goes to my paypal page trying to charge me $95.64! I cancel and try again with the Amazon page and they try to charge me $95.64 again. Is it because I'm outside the US?

I don't know, there seems to be no support on here and I'm not that impressed by my first attempt at buying something from this company.
Im also having that exact same issue

paypal price doesn't equal the confirmed order price
(01-02-2015, 02:23 PM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2015, 12:35 PM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]I have used amazon payment and had the correct (discounted) price charged.

I don't understand that. I put four 4g subs in my cart and it says the total is $71.72, which is the discounted price. I then click on the pay by Paypal button and it goes to my paypal page trying to charge me $95.64! I cancel and try again with the Amazon page and they try to charge me $95.64 again. Is it because I'm outside the US?

I don't know, there seems to be no support on here and I'm not that impressed by my first attempt at buying something from this company.

I am outside from US, too. Which browser do you use? Try to clear the cache and the cookies and/or try a different browser.
(01-02-2015, 03:05 PM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2015, 02:23 PM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]

I am outside from US, too. Which browser do you use? Try to clear the cache and the cookies and/or try a different browser.

I've tried with Chrome and Firefox. Neither work.
(01-02-2015, 03:20 PM)terry44 Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried with Chrome and Firefox. Neither work.

Hmm...the only difference I am seeing is that I purchased just one sub and you tried to purchase several at once. Even if I don't see how this fact could cause the trouble.
Sorry guys.. Andrew is looking into it at the moment.

-Ben
Should be fixed now, enjoy Smile

Let me know if there's any issues.

-Ben
I noticed this as well. I ordered the last two stages of AM6 and it said it was 150. Then after I ordered them it charged me 200
(01-02-2015, 07:52 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Should be fixed now, enjoy Smile

Let me know if there's any issues.

-Ben

Thanks, all OK now.
Are there a few 4G exceptions to the sale? I was going to pick up the Breast Enlargement sub for my wife but it isn't showing as being discounted even though it is part of that generation.
Pages: 1 2