Subliminal Talk

Full Version: EPHRA Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible that if I am resisting something in the sub it will cause me to experience hot flashes and night sweats? Normally I only have hot flashes when getting sick or under unusual stress. The last couple of days have been having rolling hot flashes. I also woke up with some extreme night sweats a couple of times. This was a first.
At the same time do you also wake up feeling fear or other emotions? I've had a couple of times where i've woken up with fear in my body and sweaty all over and I noticed when I was just able to allow it to be there and not try to get rid of it then it cleared and the next day i'd notice that I felt better.. so it seems that it meant something was clearing when it happened.

I feel it's when something deeper is cleared because of the physical reaction, i've only had it like 2 or 3 times in several years of listening though.

-Ben
(12-22-2014, 08:35 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]At the same time do you also wake up feeling fear or other emotions? I've had a couple of times where i've woken up with fear in my body and sweaty all over and I noticed when I was just able to allow it to be there and not try to get rid of it then it cleared and the next day i'd notice that I felt better.. so it seems that it meant something was clearing when it happened.

I feel it's when something deeper is cleared because of the physical reaction, i've only had it like 2 or 3 times in several years of listening though.

-Ben

I don't remember if there was any fear or anything during the night sweats. My husband asked if I was OK and i responded about it being due to the position I was sleeping in, I think that it was part of my dream but am unsure. I do remember a couple of times that I woke up during the week with my heart pounding but I am unsure if it was during those particular episodes.

Thank you for the input though. Hopefully it is a major break through.