Subliminal Talk

Full Version: my idea!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I was thinking when I start my journal for alpha male 6.0 I think I'm going to start posting video transformations instead of strictly literature journal what do you guys think then you can see me from before and after would be interesting process and transformationBig Grin
Do it.
(12-12-2014, 01:37 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]Do it.

you do it first
A few of us already have. DanAmerson first had the idea I believe and I liked it so i'm doing a video before I start each stage of AM6, the first 2 are in my journal.

-Ben
(12-16-2014, 04:56 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]A few of us already have. DanAmerson first had the idea I believe and I liked it so i'm doing a video before I start each stage of AM6, the first 2 are in my journal.

-Ben

cool so where do I get to see these videos and how would I upload them for myself
nevermind I found it I don't know if there is any way to just upload without the need for YouTube I mean like right to the post a video and it's also good that we get to see the faces of the members
I don't think it's possible without another site like youtube. It's possible if Shannon invest in a video server for the forum. I don't think he would do that. So use youtube.
Yeah youtube is the best option, it would take up a huge amount of bandwidth trying to host stuff like that on the forum and it's just not going to work too well because of that.

-Ben
(12-16-2014, 12:51 PM)tahersyed34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-12-2014, 01:37 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]Do it.

you do it first

It doesn't interest me to do so. Over wise I would. Smile
(12-17-2014, 07:18 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it's possible without another site like youtube. It's possible if Shannon invest in a video server for the forum. I don't think he would do that. So use youtube.

I am sure it would take up alot of bandwidth but nonetheless it would be cool to put faces on the members conveniently without having to click the link to go to a youtube post.

It is kind of like becoming familiar with the regulars like you or me that sign in frequently. I remember that some forums of other categories had options to post up videos in forums....I think but I remember vids used to be included but its not important just putting it out there Smile
(12-17-2014, 03:19 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah youtube is the best option, it would take up a huge amount of bandwidth trying to host stuff like that on the forum and it's just not going to work too well because of that.

-Ben

agreed
You can embed youtube videos so you can watch them in a post. In new reply click the tv up the top and goto youtube and paste the link in.

-Ben