Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life Hacks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, In my latest testimonial I was asked about what I incorporated into my personal development besides just subs. It got me thinking I have wealth of information that I want to share. I believe it could be of help to others but I don't want to spend an hour or two this weekend typing up something that doesn't interest the forum audience. I've already outlined the paper in my mind. I'm titling it life hacks and some of the major sections will be herbalism, environmental energy programming, now time, as well as an insight full book list and other resources that have been of help. This is just to name a few subjects, let me know if any of you wold be interested in reading this post like this.

Thanks
I'd be interested. If you want, you can also start your own blog with wordpress, blogger or something like that and post stuff there if this feels like too small a medium for you. If the content is something that helps people, they'll definitely keep reading it.
Im interested
interested in anything that helps!

thanks!
Sweet I will work on it, got really side tracked this weekend but will start soon.