Subliminal Talk

Full Version: any feedback on BIATBW 7.1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey,
the new biatbw 7.1, high tech improved technology has been out for over a month, anyone got any feedback on it? the funny thing bout shannons stuff is that they are so effective, i ususally can get a little preview of whats going on within 24-72hours, for some reason, i tend to get fast results...then it can kinda go up and down, then they ramp up big time when you hit the 25 day mark...anyway, i can tell BIATBW 7.1 seems to be working...i am already feeling more confident, feel more masculine somehow, still havent had any approaches or anything, but that will come. Something about BIATBW sexually is calling me..its like to me thats the ultimate thing.. any results , dang i want to try it but i just got 7.1..but so far, i can feel 7.1 working..Smile
If its callin to u buy it and do BIATBW sexually instead, I mean if that's what u really
Why wait, a month or over:
(01-31-2011, 11:02 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]If its callin to u buy it and do BIATBW sexually instead, I mean if that's what u really
Why wait, a month or over:

well, i wanted to give 7.1 a chance, so far, it feels real good...im liking it...but hey, the sex thing gets right to the issue...anyone had any experience with the sex volume as opposed to 7.1...but i have to say, i am impressed with 7.1 so far...after just 16 hours of listening on and off...
I did the sexual version for a week with Alpha stage 3: U can check my journal, page 7, for my most recent recount of my experience with it, or check further back for descriptions of it while using it.
I don't know if uve heard but news on the block is I believe 10 maybe 12 hours tops per subliminal is most effective per day, so as to allow the brain at least 12 hours of assimilation time off that particular sub.
Im excited to hear ur progress with this program
good luck!
(01-31-2011, 03:21 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: [ -> ]I did the sexual version for a week with Alpha stage 3: U can check my journal, page 7, for my most recent recount of my experience with it, or check further back for descriptions of it while using it.
I don't know if uve heard but news on the block is I believe 10 maybe 12 hours tops per subliminal is most effective per day, so as to allow the brain at least 12 hours of assimilation time off that particular sub.
Im excited to hear ur progress with this program
good luck!

Rainbow Abyss,
thanks for your response man...yes, i have to say the BITBW 7.1 kicks ass...really, it does...only after about 16-24 hours of usage on silent version, i am noticing alot of stuff very similar to what you describe in your journal...i mean, lots of looks, stares, attention, and this overwhelming feeling that i am projecting this masculine energy that attracts women...and i am using the 7.1! LOL have to say, shannon, you are a genius, this works, and quickly...how you do it, i will never know, but i have tried it all, and nothing works as well as your products, i mean, really, they dont...not like this. now, that being said, may take longer for guys that are not at a certain level...however, i am good looking but a bit of a beta male, shy, and rather old (43) , however, i find changes happening internally as well as externally, and all i can say is THANK YOU@! and i am less than 24 logged hours into the program...i listen to it all day at work 8 plus hours...on silent...

also, for guys that use this, dont use pheros when you do, cause you will have overkill, this program gives you at least a powerful masculine aura that is good in itself, no reason to make it an od by adding pheros..lol just my opinion. i will keep you guys posted on my progress...for now, thank you shannon~!~~~
Ye u mentioned before pheros can od with attraction subs, that's interesting...
I thought u knew there were no beta males allowed on the forum...lolSmile
Im just messing, maybe after a few months with this ull give Alpha 011 a go though,
its got a special kind of woman manifesting in it and u wont really get 'shy'
or be 'beta' when ur done with that. I think all males should be christened into manhood
with six months of Alpha subliminal barrage.
U never said what pheros u were wearing though, what secret male aggresion inducing cocktail
r u hiding?Smile
I heard him say something about NPA. Spiderweb, from what I've gathered I can almost GUARANTEE that those hostile looks you got were from an NPA od. I've been around long enough to hear about that monster. Definitely go light on it. It's dangerous. Tongue

Spiderweb, can you please open up a new journal about your daily experiences with BIABW? It'd be nice if you could keep it updated for at least 3 weeks to give people an idea how well this program works. There are lots of people curious about this program.
From what I hear NPA would do it, never used it though
have u tried it k-train?
a journal would be great!
(01-31-2011, 07:45 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]I heard him say something about NPA. Spiderweb, from what I've gathered I can almost GUARANTEE that those hostile looks you got were from an NPA od. I've been around long enough to hear about that monster. Definitely go light on it. It's dangerous. Tongue

Spiderweb, can you please open up a new journal about your daily experiences with BIABW? It'd be nice if you could keep it updated for at least 3 weeks to give people an idea how well this program works. There are lots of people curious about this program.

yes, ktrain, will be happy to do a daily journal...i will begin it today..

and yes, it was npa...that was the monster that did it..lol..

Man, i got alot to report...get this, i am using BIATBW 7.1 and i broke down and ordered BIATBW sexually...lol..call me silly.

I am listening to each at least 4 hours a day on silent and will begin my journal now...
Per the notes of BIATBW, it may take longer for it to really sink in and work. I call it more of a "slow burn" type sub. I didn't notice much in the way of attention from it (also probably because I tend to look for results too much... bad habit, I know!) And also, I ran this sub while I was suffering from a mild bout of the flu and I felt down in the dumps while being sick.
Then I ran the 'sexually' counterpart to BIATBW and noticed more looks from women in general. I ran that for a week and then switched over to SM 2011. It tended to act faster for me vs. the regular BIATBW.
I'm on the 12th day and been listening to BIATW 7.1 for 8-9 hours (pr.night). I think it is changing something (my eyes are becoming more relaxed, I think), but I'm not completly sure. The thing is that I've been having strange dreams each and every night. It is often about a problem/worry I have been having lately and that have nothing to do with women. So Idk if it's the sub which is doing it or not. What do you guys think?

Also, I have been using the Creative A60 speakers (with freq. response: 90 - 20 000 HZ). Hopefully they are working. Are anyone using those?

I had last 7 days or more everywhere I went I noticed that when women talking with me they were touching their hair and even women who weren't chatting with me were touching hair and maybe also acting bit wired. Women touch their hair when they are attracted to you subconsciously. I am not sure all that cause by BIATW because I am doing cory stuff too,energy cleaning and I naturally always attracted women. I think it is working for me and I have been using it for a month so I'll keep using it. Shannon do you think I'll get more stronger results if I keep listening to it?
(09-24-2011, 05:57 PM)Hypnoticeyes Wrote: [ -> ]I had last 7 days or more everywhere I went I noticed that when women talking with me they were touching their hair and even women who weren't chatting with me were touching hair and maybe also acting bit wired. Women touch their hair when they are attracted to you subconsciously. I am not sure all that cause by BIATW because I am doing cory stuff too,energy cleaning and I naturally always attracted women. I think it is working for me and I have been using it for a month so I'll keep using it. Shannon do you think I'll get more stronger results if I keep listening to it?

Of course. But on top of that, when a woman gives you what you believe are IOIs, ACT ON IT!
(09-25-2011, 08:21 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-24-2011, 05:57 PM)Hypnoticeyes Wrote: [ -> ]I had last 7 days or more everywhere I went I noticed that when women talking with me they were touching their hair and even women who weren't chatting with me were touching hair and maybe also acting bit wired. Women touch their hair when they are attracted to you subconsciously. I am not sure all that cause by BIATW because I am doing cory stuff too,energy cleaning and I naturally always attracted women. I think it is working for me and I have been using it for a month so I'll keep using it. Shannon do you think I'll get more stronger results if I keep listening to it?

Of course. But on top of that, when a woman gives you what you believe are IOIs, ACT ON IT!

I can't it doesn't feels natural to approach or talk to women.
Pages: 1 2