Subliminal Talk

Full Version: error after payments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the second time I get this kind of error after I paid for a product. I used Paypal and after the payments the redirection didn't work. The url adress is obviously corrupted "/re/cgi-bin/" before the "https"

The requested URL /re/cgi-bin/https://www.subliminal-shop.com/checkout/order-received/***** was not found on this server.

This may be the reason why some customer didn't found their product and report it on the forum.

And obviously if I remove the "/re/cgi-bin/" it works.
What is with these nonsense posts Blue? If you didn't have a journal I could easily mistake you for a spammer.
The guy is half insane I think Tongue or maybe it's a joke Rolleyes
(12-11-2014, 07:58 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]What is with these nonsense posts Blue? If you didn't have a journal I could easily mistake you for a spammer.
Agreed - almost feels like a spam bot - just joining random words and links in an often nonsensical way. If not a spam bot, I guess he just wants to "up" his user level as quickly as possible for some reason... Huh
I wouldn't mind if he kept all his randomness to his journal, but he messes with serious posts like "error after payments" or sidetracking/confusing dedicated contributors like Sarge in their journals.
It's a new highly sophisticated spam bot. The new generation, half human. The new hybrid race Tongue

But seriously man your post doesn't make sense most of the time Huh and you can't even explain why they don't.
He's Dark Lord of the Sith, trying to understanding means succumbing to the madness he dwells in.
Please stick to topic and not make random unrelated posts everywhere Blue42.

-Ben
"This version of Amazon Payments is no longer supported. To complete your transaction, please select an alternative payment method or contact this merchant directly. Thank you for your business. -Amazon Payments"

Anything planned to change that?