Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A couple of questions about LTU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, in 16 days I'm going to complete my 96 day run of EPRHA! It has definitely helped me out a lot emotionally and has started to heal different areas of my life. Even though my results are good I know I can benefit from using it longer. However, I want to start LTU because it includes a lot of other areas that I want to emphasize (positive thinking, confidence, loving myself, enjoying life, being happy, ect.). I know a lot of EPRHA is included in LTU, so is it ok to switch even though I'm not 100% healed probably more like 75% to 80%. Also, do I need to take a week break or not?
(10-25-2014, 12:25 PM)Tao374 Wrote: [ -> ]So, in 16 days I'm going to complete my 96 day run of EPRHA! It has definitely helped me out a lot emotionally and has started to heal different areas of my life. Even though my results are good I know I can benefit from using it longer. However, I want to start LTU because it includes a lot of other areas that I want to emphasize (positive thinking, confidence, loving myself, enjoying life, being happy, ect.). I know a lot of EPRHA is included in LTU, so is it ok to switch even though I'm not 100% healed probably more like 75% to 80%. Also, do I need to take a week break or not?

If you can afford go straight for AM6. It covers both LTU and EPRHA. That save your time cause after all these subs you want to improve woman sections to some extend then AM6 is mandatory. Instead of doing EPRHA AND LTU run AM6 few times. It will give you better foundation.
(10-25-2014, 12:55 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: [ -> ]If you can afford go straight for AM6. It covers both LTU and EPRHA. That save your time cause after all these subs you want to improve woman sections to some extend then AM6 is mandatory. Instead of doing EPRHA AND LTU run AM6 few times. It will give you better foundation.

I do have an interest in doing AM6 and probably will at some point but do to finances and still being new to this game, I want to give LTU a go.
You're fine to go to LTU from EHPRA. If you want to give it a rest for a few days, that's fine.
(10-29-2014, 08:35 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You're fine to go to LTU from EHPRA. If you want to give it a rest for a few days, that's fine.

Thanks Shannon, I think I'll take 2 or 3 days off then go at it intensely.