Subliminal Talk

Full Version: I pirated a copy of AM6 and want to pay it back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I came across a copy of AM6 during a very hard period. Was almost broke and pretty much felt I needed the product. So out of pure stupidity and desperation I started listening with the intent on saving up and paying for it when I eventually had the money.

Well, I ended up making the money but the genuine intention of paying for it slipped my mind. I am now on stage 3 and I only remembered the other day.

So I wanted to come on here and put myself out there and say that I will be sending an email to support to pay for it...

However, the main reason I am saying this on the forum instead of just going straight to support is in the hopes that if anyone else has done something similar for a product that has the potential to change your life, then it seems $500 is a very small price to pay.

I hope I don't get slammed too hard for my stupidity.

p.s. the other products which I have (and genuinely bought Smile) have been great and future uses of products will all be 100% legit buys. I hope my experience and future growth can contribute to this growing community
Welcome Jingo. As long as you redress the balance by paying for it then everything will be fine. A lot of people think that these subs are fake and obviously want to try them out for free. That's why there are free programs available if you want to sample stuff and see for yourself. The six stagers are initially expensive but you will recover from the cost and have these great benefits for the rest of your life.

A very good lesson in life is to compare the cost of something with it's actual valueSmile
We appreciate your consideration, Jingo. A lot of people have the experience you do, with various programs, which is why we offer piracy redemption. You have my respect for realizing that piracy is the wrong way to go about it, and for doing the right thing.
(10-14-2014, 09:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We appreciate your consideration, Jingo. A lot of people have the experience you do, with various programs, which is why we offer piracy redemption. You have my respect for realizing that piracy is the wrong way to go about it, and for doing the right thing.

Shannon, I have tons of pirated copies and I will redeem it. First thing first I will buy BASE 5G to help me with financial problems and in later days I will do what's right. Slowly but surely Wink
(10-14-2014, 05:31 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-14-2014, 09:40 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We appreciate your consideration, Jingo. A lot of people have the experience you do, with various programs, which is why we offer piracy redemption. You have my respect for realizing that piracy is the wrong way to go about it, and for doing the right thing.

Shannon, I have tons of pirated copies and I will redeem it. First thing first I will buy BASE 5G to help me with financial problems and in later days I will do what's right. Slowly but surely Wink

Yeah, good luck for you bro...
with BASE, you attract money everywhere, and finally worry not about AP script because you have buy it all of your pirated sub before.. Big Grin
(10-15-2014, 06:11 AM)MannSchaft Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon what's piracy redemption?

And is it acceptable to pay for a pirated MLS 2.0(which isn't in the store anymore) by buying MLS 3.0?

No, because of the scripting you have to purchase the sub you pirated. If it isn't in the store then you have to mail them and tell about situation.

I think with piracy redemption is meant that the anti piracy script becomes deactivated if you purchase the product you pirated.
(10-14-2014, 05:31 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: [ -> ]

You need to pay them off to deactivate the AP code - otherwise BASE or any other sub won't work properly.
I know, and you're wrong. It will work properly, 100% but in a some way and that is a trade secret.
Oh dear. I had no idea about piracy redemption or anything like that.

To Shannon - will sending an email to support and paying for it will unlock the 'piracy code'?

Or do I need to start all over again as the last 3 stages not been working as a result or the piracy?

thanks in advance Smile
(10-15-2014, 11:30 AM)Jingo786 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh dear. I had no idea about piracy redemption or anything like that.

To Shannon - will sending an email to support and paying for it will unlock the 'piracy code'?

Or do I need to start all over again as the last 3 stages not been working as a result or the piracy?

thanks in advance Smile

To your first question see my post above. And yes, the subs are still working but as Shannon stated once there is a difference and he's the only one who knows how it is exactly affecting you.
and done! Official purchase complete!

Thanks for the response sebastian
I think Shannon just used the work redemption as a way to tell you that you are "forgiven". He didn't meant there is some kind of redemption like you are mentioning. The AP code will get deactivate and it's all there is to it.

Every time we mention piracy, everyone get crazy and afraid. The sub will work differently but will work, that's the thing to remember.

Edit:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/p...edemption/

That what you were talking about, it must be some files to download when you payed some pirated stuff and payed back afterward.
hey maniac, that page seems to be PW protected the my forum PW does not work for it?
You need to get the password via e-mailing the back end and asking for it so you can pay for whatever you pirated. Otherwise we get people who are confused about what it's for, and we don't want that.
Pages: 1 2