Subliminal Talk

Full Version: life tune up 3.1 -vs- overcoming fear -vs- overcoming guilt,shame,fear ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is there a difference in the level of fear reduction between the 3 of these? If so, which one reduces fear the most? Is it a big difference? I'm trying to decide between these, can anyone help?

Also, I read in another thread that someone suggested newbies to only do 6 hrs per day or something for starting out? What's the reason for this?
I don't know if it's that simple but Overcoming fear would look the better option. But any of them played for 96 days or more should do the job. If you can afford it I would go for LTU as there's more value.
New people don't necessarily need to start at 6 hours, 8 hours is the minimum. That was probably recommended as the person felt they were too tired using it.

I'd recommend to do the 8 hours and let the tiredness pass, it shouldn't take long.

-Ben
Thanks all for the input. I've purchased the LTU and started it today. I am looking forward to change!!!

Also, I was wondering, for the Alpha Male 6.0; I want to become a stronger person, a good person (but not "nice guy"), confident, and people-friendly, but very attractive to women.

However, I don't want to be too intimidating, or like have a big ego, and/or be too unapproachable or whatnot, or be a bad boy.

I'm just curious as to what exactly AM6 is aiming to transform a person into? Or does that just depend on the specific user's own personality? Does it change a person's personality?
(10-09-2014, 11:03 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks all for the input. I've purchased the LTU and started it today. I am looking forward to change!!!

Also, I was wondering, for the Alpha Male 6.0; I want to become a stronger person, a good person (but not "nice guy"), confident, and people-friendly, but very attractive to women.

However, I don't want to be too intimidating, or like have a big ego, and/or be too unapproachable or whatnot, or be a bad boy.

I'm just curious as to what exactly AM6 is aiming to transform a person into? Or does that just depend on the specific user's own personality? Does it change a person's personality?

It exactly like you are saying it right now. They call that "healthy ego", you respect yourself and the others in a mutual, (you don't go overboard). So if you are in a case where the other guy/people/female is not respecting you, then to the woman you may appear like a bad boy to her. Depending on the people in front of you, you may appear like a bad boy while not being it because you are simply respecting yourself in a healthy way.
Everyone has different way of defining their view of the world. Because of that expect people to react differently.

For example my father calls me disrespectful since I changed with behavior with AM5/6. But in reality he puts me down and doesn't respect me. Since I did AM5/6 he can't do that anymore because I respect myself. So now he calls disrespectful due to his corrupted way of seeing the world.

So either you are already respecting yourself in a healthy manner and you won't see any "fight" on AM6 or you'll see it if people are putting you down disrespectfully.
(10-09-2014, 11:03 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks all for the input. I've purchased the LTU and started it today. I am looking forward to change!!!

It doesn't change a person personality, it improves it. Like upgrading a software, it still the same software but now it's more efficient.

This entire Thread will give a clear idea of what the alpha male program aim to do:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-i...hlight=RSD

You can read the product page of AM6 a few times too, it help, there is so much information in it.
(10-09-2014, 10:44 AM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I read in another thread that someone suggested newbies to only do 6 hrs per day or something for starting out? What's the reason for this?

That's only if you are finding it too much, and you would slowly add more time on. Otherwise aim for 12-16 hours exposure per day (including overnight).
(10-09-2014, 11:53 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]

It doesn't change a person personality, it improves it. Like upgrading a software, it still the same software but now it's more efficient.

This entire Thread will give a clear idea of what the alpha male program aim to do:
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-What-i...hlight=RSD

You can read the product page of AM6 a few times too, it help, there is so much information in it.

That thread you linked is great, thanks a lot.