Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does the silent MP3 really work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read an article on the net that says the masked MP3's work because your conscious brain is distracted while the subconscious learns, so the silent ones don't work. Is this true?

I don't wanna waste weeks of electricity (on a night) if they don't work. How do I know there is anything recorded on the track? It's completely silent. [The free confidence track, but I bought the redhead MP3.]

Shannon or anyone? Playing the masked tracks is not an option on a night, other people in the house.
(10-04-2014, 01:38 PM)Jazz_Lenfant Wrote: [ -> ]I read an article on the net that says the masked MP3's work because your conscious brain is distracted while the subconscious learns, so the silent ones don't work. Is this true?

I don't wanna waste weeks of electricity (on a night) if they don't work. How do I know there is anything recorded on the track? It's completely silent. [The free confidence track, but I bought the redhead MP3.]

Shannon or anyone? Playing the masked tracks is not an option on a night, other people in the house.

Just install FrequenSee on your smartphone, run the silent track and (if your boxes are good enough) you will see an amplitude at about 18kHz.

Regarding the other questions take a look at the FAQ at the store website and take a look into the description of ASC and you will find your answers Smile
My prediction is that the article was trying to sell a program that was specifically masked.

Shannon has ultrasonic (silent) and masked for the choice of it and both work just as well, i've been using silent for ages at night on my cd player and use masked during the day on my headphones, both work just as well.

-Ben
Unfortunately, there is a lot of misinformation and ignorance about subliminal audio out there. That is part of why we have this forum - we want to educate people about the truth about subliminals.

Masked subliminals and ultrasonics are subliminal for different reasons, but they both work for the same reason: they communicate information to the subconscious mind while bypassing the conscious.

Ultrasonics can be proven to have data in them in a variety of ways, including a spectral analysis of the pitch (most DAWs can do this, Audacity is a free and easy way to do so) and using a program like FrequenSee, as mentioned previously.

Here is a screenshot of my computer with Audacity analyzing Stage 7 of BASE 5G in ultrasonic as an example. It shows the actual track and the spectral analysis of the frequency. You can see that the only data is in the ultrasonic, and the volume is actually quite loud.

[attachment=129]

For proof that they work, just use them. That's why we have them available for free in the free section. You can see it for yourself. Manifestation subs are not a good choice for proving that subs work because there are several variables that can prevent the results that fall outside of the control of the actual subliminal, but which cannot be readily differentiated by the lay person. Absolute Self Cofidence, Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid and the like are much better choices for proving it works.
Thanks for the information Smile