Subliminal Talk

Full Version: How long should I use the confidence MP3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started using the free confidence (5G) MP3 last night. I played it for eight hours on the silent mode. How long should I do this for? I bought the date your perfect redhead subliminal and I'm interested in the French program.

Does anyone know when I should stop using one and begin the next? I was gonna use the redhead program first but there's no point when my confidence is low.

Question.

If I listen to affirmations in the day will it stop the subliminal working.

I think Shannon should create a Social Anxiety MP3. I have suffered from this for years and it is on the increase. Hopefully the confidence tape will help me overcome this.

Thanks.
(10-04-2014, 03:40 AM)Jazz_Lenfant Wrote: [ -> ]I started using the free confidence (5G) MP3 last night. I played it for eight hours on the silent mode. How long should I do this for? I bought the date your perfect redhead subliminal and I'm interested in the French program.

Does anyone know when I should stop using one and begin the next? I was gonna use the redhead program first but there's no point when my confidence is low.

Question.

If I listen to affirmations in the day will it stop the subliminal working.

I think Shannon should create a Social Anxiety MP3. I have suffered from this for years and it is on the increase. Hopefully the confidence tape will help me overcome this.

Thanks.

Usually 90 days supposed to be a good span of time for a 5G program but if you want long term effect then 180 days recommended. You can also look on product description. If you run AM6 it can reduce your social anxiety dramatically but if u feel u r in tight budget then u can still try with LTU which is kinda mini AM6.

Regarding affirmations listening there is controversy so I don't like to comment on that. But people use various release techniques which boost up their sub-listening result to some extent. It has controversy too since people who got best result so far like AfzalG and Frenchmagnet I hardly hard them to release anything at all.

Choice is yours Big Grin

Good luck
Thanks so much for the advice. I guess the redhead program is gonna have to wait a while - 90 days! :o

I've seen various self-help life coaches on YouTube say they are unsure about subliminal but affirmations definitely work. My doctor said they work too. I have one for Social Anxiety and How To Stop Caring What People Think, so I might still play them in the day. Just don't wanna interfere with the main program on a night (the confidence one.)
Also what's AM6 and LTU? I'm new to this.
AM6 is really the big guns. 98% of what LTU covers is in AM6 already. The social anxiety and letting go of what others think is covered heavy in AM6. Most people make the decision based on money. If you have the money you should get AM6. If you don't have quite enough money for that then LTU is a good alternative. If you don't have any money then most people will either do ASC (confidence) or the EPRHA (emotional healing) for 96 days +. EPRHA is good if you have lots of fears and anxiety. I think if money is truly an issue then you can do pretty well using EPRHA then ASC.
Thanks! Smile
I listened to the confidence tape for two nights and part of the third and I just felt really depressed. I stopped listening to it. Before this I was using affirmations and flashing pictures on the screen. I was having good results with that. 5g is making me feel too tired and maybe there's too much resistance. I'm gonna try the 4g redhead program instead, while using my old affirmations in the day.
Carry on with 5g but build your listening time up. Start off with 6 hours for the first week then up it to 8 the next. Also EPHRA is probably more ideal for you if you're feeling run down.

In fact run it - you'll most likely find out somewhere down the line that you need to anyway.
(10-05-2014, 11:48 PM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]Carry on with 5g but build your listening time up. Start off with 6 hours for the first week then up it to 8 the next. Also EPHRA is probably more ideal for you if you're feeling run down.

That is 6 hours per night for the first week....!

Big Grin
Quote:Jazz_L'enfant Wrote:
I'm gonna try the 4g redhead program instead, while using my old affirmations in the day.

The minimum usage for the redhead program is 8 hours / day (can be done at night if you wish), everyday, for up to 8 months (or until you are in a relationship with the redhead).
I stopped using both programs, they were making me feel exhausted. Too much information at once I guess, my brain needed to rest. Maybe I'll try them again some other time.
Build up to it slowly. If you didn't feel competent swimming would you dive into the deep end ?
Jazz, using the 5G program with anything else is going to cause problems. This is covered and explain in the "How not to use subliminals" thread in the FAQ. 5G is too highly powered to use it with anything else and get good results.

Secondly, becoming tired is normal for using a 5G for the first few days. It's just proof of how powerful the program is. This will pass within a few days to a week, as your brain adjusts. As long as you're not exhausting yourself by using too many things at once.

Thirdly, depression is a sign that you're touching on something that needs to be fixed. Since you were using other programming at the same time, which means you were mixing different programs from different producers (which is a bad practice), you cannot know why you felt depressed. It could be because part of you is afraid to do what it takes to become confident, and felt that there was no way to escape the program aside from getting you to stop using it, or it could be an unexpected side effect from using different scripting techniques. Never use subliminals/programming from different producers at the same time.

You are going to need to spend several months using the manifestation program to have any hope of getting results. I strongly recommend that manifestation programs are the worst way to get started with subliminals, because there are so many factors outside of my control concerning them (even though the subliminal works), and because you cannot see what it's doing until you get the result.

So, please go back and use the ASC program for a month or three, and achieve a minimum of 8 hours a night, and don't use anything else with it while you do. Then you'll see what's going on.
I stopped using the sub after seven days.

Either the program is making me tired or having the computer lit up all night is. I'm skeptical that subs can work as they are silent. I don't have time in the day to listen to masked subs. Maybe in the future I will try the redhead program but for now I will stick to affirmations. I have had good results with affirmations, watching a video while audio plays. See YouTube.
Pages: 1 2