Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 (I'm finally doing it!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just completed 3 months of OAA and 1 month of ASC.

Now want to clear the BS and become a stronger man. Doing FEFT and PTSEC is great..but I need the resistance deep within me to be uprooted so I can deal with it.

Bring it on!

Day 1 starts today.
How did you get on with OAA and ASC ?
(09-08-2014, 07:03 AM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]Just completed 3 months of OAA and 1 month of ASC.

Now want to clear the BS and become a stronger man. Doing FEFT and PTSEC is great..but I need the resistance deep within me to be uprooted so I can deal with it.

Bring it on!

Day 1 starts today.

AM6 will surface a lot of crap so be aware!
Sorry for the lateness.

OAA was pretty good. Found myself being more outspoken and much less fearful. Caught myself being more outspoken with my dad (sometimes you say something and then you stand back and think...whoa....where did that come from?lol..that's when you can notice the changes happen)

With girls...The anxiety is pretty much gone. Don't feel the same anxious energy I felt in my stomach when approaching girls that I used to. That said...you still need the confidence to go up to girls. I noticed that I only go up to girls if I genuinely have something to say to them. I don't go up to girls just to say hi. Gotta be more to a girl than a pretty face for me to initiate. ..i.e. some cool jewelry or a unique hairstyle, etc.

I was in Paris last month and I felt pretty at ease approaching women that I wanted to initiate conversations with...i.e. girl with a unique tattoo I saw and these two sisters who were very elegantly dressed in ghetto kinda club.

ASC is pretty damn awesome. Only used it for a month...but I could definatley feel it. You just feel stronger and invincible. Case in point...these guys who were/are doing work on my parents house seem to be ripping them off and I was questioning prices, confronting them about the work. Normally I'd take a more laid back, nonchalant type of response...but felt stronger and wanted to sort the matter out without any shred of fear on my behalf.
So AM6.. Stage 1: Day 9. Running masked sub during the day for about 4-5 hours and tricking stream at night for 8-9 hours

Felt great first week...but the last two days..I've felt super tired. That AM6 feels like a drill going into my brain sometimes lol.

Also feel the need to sleep more.

Feel much better today however. No real changes to be honest at the moment. Doing PSTEC on any emotions that have arisen...though most of those are due to life occurrences rather than hidden emotions coming to the surface though I guess life will in itself cause that to happen.
No real changes you have noticed. You wouldn't be so tired if it wasn't making changes.
(09-17-2014, 07:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]No real changes you have noticed. You wouldn't be so tired if it wasn't making changes.

I'm guessing changes are happening 'behind the scenes' thus the tiredness. Guess the naturalizer is hard at work!
(09-17-2014, 07:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]No real changes you have noticed. You wouldn't be so tired if it wasn't making changes.

That's exactly how I get. I know the sub is working on something when I become tired all of a sudden (normally 1-2 hours after listening it hits me).
The change is first made in the subconscious withsubliminals; that's how they work. Once that happens, the change then propogates to the conscious mind and expression through various different reactions consciously or subconsciously.
(09-17-2014, 02:34 PM)Amann Wrote: [ -> ]I'm guessing changes are happening 'behind the scenes' thus the tiredness. Guess the naturalizer is hard at work!

The naturaliser is very sneaky!
No, it's very natural. :-D
I am certainly curious about the naturalizer and of course my analytical nature made me go back and search for more information about it.. but I couldn't find much.

I guess I don't really need to know for it to work, but my curiosity is strong. Smile

-Ben
It's a trade secret, my friend. That's why there's so little public information about it. That it works is indisputable, but I'm afraid I am not at liberty to share how it works or why.
Ok that's cool, thought i'd ask. Smile

-Ben
Pages: 1 2 3