Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life Tune Up 3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just completed 8 months of LTU.I'm extremely proud that i chose this subliminal because it definitely worked. From a person that was shy ,and could barely speak my mind , I am now a confident individual that feels invincible when I walk out the house. My social skills have gone up due to having more self-esteem and assurance in myself. I seem to have more goals now related to trying to improve
myself both on a physical and spiritual level,and my perception on life has been changed to the point where I don't take the petty things so serious and I just live.I haven't felt this good about myself in a long time,and I ask anybody with confidence issues to try this one.
Sounds awesome, glad you got good results. I'm planning on starting LTU in a few months myself can't wait.
Sounds great.You won't regret it just make sure you devote a lot of time into listening.You don't want to waste time and wonder where the results are because the results are basically come from how often you listen.
(09-06-2014, 06:30 AM)bloodvaliums Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great.You won't regret it just make sure you devote a lot of time into listening.You don't want to waste time and wonder where the results are because the results are basically come from how often you listen.

^^I remembered I gave you same advice when you had just started LTU.I am glad that instead of 6 months you took it more and achieved better result. Now if you go for AM6, you feel very less resistance compared to others. I can tell that from my own experience. Good luck for whatever new sub you choose.Smile
Word.thanks jonathan you've been great help.I will keep that in mind.thanks again.
Nice to hear you had good results and well done for sticking to it for 8 months! What subs are you going to use next?
Right now I have no idea.I'm happy I cleared a lot of resistance ,so it should be an easier ride for whichever subliminal I do choose.
Thanks for the testimonial, I reassures me my road with LTU I've started this month leads somewhere and there is a lot of positive things to wait for Smile
awesome
Thanks
Hey how many hours a day did you listen to LTU?
Do base! Tongue