Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question for Absolute Self Confidence
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,

I understood that ASConfidence is a type i B then I must use it for 32 days?

Could some one refers to the post showing how long I have to listen every day? I cannot find it yet. I read somewhere that it is 30 min but I would like to be sure.

Thank you very much, I am french and not excellent in English and I need time to get trough the post.
I foung the answer by reading 5G subliminal instructions ... (sorry :-( )

I understand I can listen as much as I want... not too much if I get tired.

I will start with Absolute Self Confidence for 32 days with 3, 4 hours a day.

If I understood well, I must listen the Ultrasonic Subliminal(silent).mp3

Thank to reply only if I mistake.
You want to aim for at least 8 hours per day.
(08-25-2014, 08:50 AM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]You want to aim for at least 8 hours per day.

Ok, I will try to do my best. Thanks.
Welcome here, a new french guy. I almost felt alone here (been french too). You can pm me if you want some short answer in french. I think I write better in english though Wink (less mistake, french is so complicated)
(08-25-2014, 10:33 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome here, a new french guy. I almost felt alone here (been french too). You can pm me if you want some short answer in french. I think I write better in english though Wink (less mistake, french is so complicated)

Merci !!

So you were french too, c'est intéressant.

I am a newbie and I read right now the F.A.Q and it is really surprising to read this information.
I never heard about Sub before and I want to challenge myself to grow with it.

A plus tard.
(08-25-2014, 08:02 AM)HughGrant Wrote: [ -> ]I foung the answer by reading 5G subliminal instructions ... (sorry :-( )

I understand I can listen as much as I want... not too much if I get tired.

I will start with Absolute Self Confidence for 32 days with 3, 4 hours a day.

If I understood well, I must listen the Ultrasonic Subliminal(silent).mp3

Thank to reply only if I mistake.

You are not forced to listen to the ultrasonic. And I would say you should start with the masked track if you are new.
Because it is much more easier to use for new people (utilise la piste masked c'est plus facile a utiliser).If you want to use ultrasonic format make sure you read the manual first.
.If you want to use ultrasonic format make sure you read the manual first.

I 've seen the post about this by shannon, is it the thing you are talking about ? To do a soundcheck with the two first track then listening the third.
Yes it about that but make you understand the process well. You can't hear the ultrasonic conciously so if you use a volume too hight you can damage your ears.
Click on the general instruction on subliminal shop. Click on the main bar on the menu.
Merci.... :-)

I want to apologize, it took me quite a bit of time to understand the site and I found the F.A.Q ....

which answer all my problems I guess.

I will read it these days.
Bonjour And Hi to everyone,

I only start today the absoluth self confident 5.0 after founding this website 8 months ago (?)...

I started a daily practise of Sivananda yoga at home.
The change in my life had been so immense that I didn't want to add something new. I needed time to adjust, feel, listen, correct, learn, breath etc....

For the ones who know a bit about yoga, I did a practise with a cd make by my yoga teacher here in Narbonne which consist of singing mantra, pranayma ( [Image: mind-detox-breathing.html] ) kapalbhati, aloma viloma, sun salutation, and the twelve basics asanas, and meditation.

A normal practise session was 1h20 with the cd, but after knowing by heart all the steps I just used the cd for the pranayama of course, it is impossible to do it alone, except when you have years of practise.

sun salutation

I had been correct by my teacher for one year so I don't recommend to to anyone to start by yourself. It is against the simple most law of yoga, you must first take class and learn under supervision.

My life is completly different now.
Your post looks suspiciously like advertising after not being here since last year you just come on and post that. I found no products in your link but to be honest I am suspicious.
I'm suspicious too.
I am not here for adverstising. Besides you are right it is not here that I should talk about yoga.

Secondly, I forgot the link, here is another one :

pranayama

It is just to explain that it is very powerfull, the yoga practise I undertook helps me clean rigidity in my body, calm my mind, I have a body of a 20 years old now. Briefly yoga ( when practise in the indian tradition ) clean the body very effectively of the waste & toxins, accumulated in your body.
It is too long to explain as yoga benefits to your etheric body, and work on your astral body. Since it is a not a forum for yoga I will stop writing about it, altough as a man wanting to improve and changed myself, I did not find anything better at that time and believe there is not a lot of things better....

My reply to the two competents alpha guy is I am really sorry but I have nothing to sell.Big GrinTongue

It is my first 8 hours of the subliminal, love the sound of it.
Pages: 1 2