Subliminal Talk

Full Version: UB's SM 3 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started SM 3 last Friday night. I had some interesting dreams with interesting women since then. The dreams weren't actually sexual, but there was a lot of understanding and tenderness involved. Maybe something is cleaning up here.

I currently don't know what I can attribute to AM or SM. But I get the looks from women ( like in AM 6, AM 5 ).

My mother told me that my neighbour watched me and when I turned around he flew and hid, so I could not see him. lol. That's weird, he does not normally do this ( but then, how can I know? ). Women smile at me, but they did already in AM 5 & 6.

Exercise: During the last Stage of AM I switched to intense bodyweight cardio, which took a lot of fat from my body. Now I am leaning towards doing some weight training. Maybe I should do both. But I cannot exercise the whole day ;-)

I removed some clutter that didn't bother me until yesterday. Good.

I felt great until today when I hit some resistance.
Anger, Poor Me, and stuff.

I wasn't able to get rid of it via EFT or PSTEC, maybe because those processes are to "passive", meaning that I am not really in control *when* the emotion clears up.
So I had to use NLP to change it, which took me only 5 minutes and I could have saved a lot of time doing it in the first place.

The next months are going to be great for sure.
Good the see the AM6-->SM3 journals start appearing, I'll be along shortly myself! You may not want to go through the trouble, but with the Naturalizer and you following yourself daily, it might be easier for you and others to see the amount of progress you have, or have not, made later on if you did some sort of assessment of where you're at now and then again after the program. Maybe some points from here, or something more free form.
(08-06-2014, 02:25 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]Good the see the AM6-->SM3 journals start appearing, I'll be along shortly myself! You may not want to go through the trouble, but with the Naturalizer and you following yourself daily, it might be easier for you and others to see the amount of progress you have, or have not, made later on if you did some sort of assessment of where you're at now and then again after the program. Maybe some points from here, or something more free form.

Good idea, but at the moment I really have no other goals with SM3 than satisfying my curiosity. I can not think of issues at the moment because I really feel good overall ( AM leftover ). If there are strange things that occur, I will post them here. I just can't think of anything at the moment, because I am ok with myself.

What could be done, however, is, after every stage use the evaluation sheet.
Common theme in dreams lately, e.g. last nights dream was about opening business with an ex of mine. While we were on trip to find clients, we had lots of sex in all kinds of places.
The common theme is not the sex so much but the fact that it's all about women I knew and that I like and trust. It's great to remember some of them.

This weaves into a conscious theme I was pondering lately: The women I got away with were not the usual type, where you try to impress and make an ass of yourself ( which I pretty much did my whole youth, which gave me a bad self image, which was a lie ). The women I got away, were those, which I instantly liked, felt at home and ease with, and did not put the pressure on me to impress them. It was not necessary. All happened in a natural way and one thing lead to the other. Everything was ok.
(08-07-2014, 08:46 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: [ -> ]This weaves into a conscious theme I was pondering lately: The women I got away with were not the usual type, where you try to impress and make an ass of yourself ( which I pretty much did my whole youth, which gave me a bad self image, which was a lie ). The women I got away, were those, which I instantly liked, felt at home and ease with, and did not put the pressure on me to impress them. It was not necessary. All happened in a natural way and one thing lead to the other. Everything was ok.

Yes, I've had the exact same experience. Its interesting. I've thought women are probably afraid of seeming too easy and that we might not respect them because of it or whatever.. but I've got to say the best quality women I've been with to date have not put up that much of a struggle. In fact, they've been very open about it and it just never was an issue. And that definitely did not lower my respect towards them, quite the opposite actually.

I know we as men are supposed to set the tone that "sex is normal", but if the woman feels she needs to put up all kinds of barriers for sex, then we are put into to position/frame that we have to do something to *get* sex from her, which destroys the natural vibe of it and, IMO, actually works to objectify her in my mind whereas before she was more human (natural).
(08-07-2014, 09:41 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I've had the exact same experience. Its interesting. I've thought women are probably afraid of seeming too easy and that we might not respect them because of it or whatever.. but I've got to say the best quality women I've been with to date have not put up that much of a struggle. In fact, they've been very open about it and it just never was an issue. And that definitely did not lower my respect towards them, quite the opposite actually.

I know we as men are supposed to set the tone that "sex is normal", but if the woman feels she needs to put up all kinds of barriers for sex, then we are put into to position/frame that we have to do something to *get* sex from her, which destroys the natural vibe of it and, IMO, actually works to objectify her in my mind whereas before she was more human (natural).

Yes, I agree. Same here regarding respect and quality. Actually I'd say they were not measurable on a 10 scale, as there was the absence of issues you would have had to "ninja" around in other cases. Even after years I totally respect them and there are good vibes towards them ( and vice-versa). Even in my dreams, obviously Wink No objects, they felt more like partners, family etc.
Long time no see - I've been busy.

This is the entry I wanted to post one week before I completed Stage 1:

- I feel great ( I could stop here Wink )
- went on a festivity with some family members and I got hit on several times by women, they chatted me up
- I get the looks by women, just yesterday one beauty was obviously bored by her boyfriend, but I was not interested
- I don't care what others think
- I actually walk very slowly, even when crossing the street so that cars often have to hit the brakes and honk ( maybe I should change that Wink
- had great sex with a ff ( fantastic friendesse ) of mine several times ( would have without SM, as we always do Wink
- went out more than ever before
- met several women on a boring workshop, some of them are basically wife material, beyond the 10 scale, really, not fitting into a paradigm. A joy to have met them. This was really great, great chemistry, natural interaction, and *real* interest what those women do and what they do, this was genuine on my side ( see next point ). Maybe this is the manifestation of a circle of friends from AM? Because this is really something special as there is currently growing something out of it, it seems.
- I actually value (!) women very much (did before, but did only work on women I knew closely and also because I viewed myself as kind of inferior , but due to AM and SM I view myself as equal ),
despite that I feared with SM ( as I interpreted some journals ...) I thought I might not actually value them. I can somehow see, where their mask ends and the true traits begin, that's why I have compassion and understanding for them. There are of course bitches, but I won't waste my time with them. Still have met only good ones.
- I actually got shit-tested by a young woman, which I ignored and then she noticed that this was basically a subconscious reaction by her and she started laughing and felt a bit guilty then she started to hit on me next day when we saw each other again ( the workshop ... ). I was too busy talking to yet another women to ask for her phone number then.
- A middle eastern girl who worked at a hotel I slept hit on me. I was not in the mood at that time.
- I often unconsciously smile then I look into some direction and there stands a women looking at me. Great mechanism.

Now: I'm two weeks into Stage 2:
- I met a nice girl at a cafe and now whenever I go there, she is there. I'll see what happens, if she is a tourist, she might be gone already.
- Several older women looked at me at cafes, restaurants with devious things in mind Wink
- I had some bouts of depressive thinking
- had some anxiety, but still can talk to girls, they still want to keep the conversation up
- I went to places I never was before :-)

I'm already gone again Wink
See you!
Work it! haha
Great results Bob! Very encouraging to hear the kind of results you and others are getting from SM3! It makes me even more excited to do SM3 when it is my time.
Long time no see. Sorry, but I had a lot to do.

SM3 is over.

Here is my SM3 Experience:
I have not posted on the forum, because I had a lot to do and did not find time to sort my thoughts.

My reason for starting SM3 was that I was mostly curious what it would do. I experimented a lot with sexual energy in my life and therefore I wanted to know what a subliminal can do. I did not really intend to get a lot of girls and having sex with them, as I don't have any time for that, really. I mostly research and learn for my upcoming business. This constantly changes abit, because through meditation and the subs I often find out, that what I choose as goal, is not really what I want, but yet another evasion to *not* find out what I want. After the end of my last stage, I have to say, that I am happy that I started it.

From day 1 of starting it, I had a lot of confidence, good feeling, optimism and focus. I already got the looks from women of all ages and had the feeling that they were interested, in case I approached them. I got respect whereever I went.

While on a workshop (wrote about it), I met two outstanding women, and I am still in regular (email) contact with one of them, 5-6 months later. That contact - and it's not sexual - is helpful and already worth the $500. Yes, I know, it's supposed to be a Sex Magnet program and where's the sex with that person, but I am strong in controlling my urges and steer myself into having the kind of relation I want to have with people. Also I won't have sex with women already in a relationship, which was the problem with about 50% of the willing women I met during the rest of the program. I have my reasons for doing this.

I had a lot of things to do during the last months that I didn't like ( like moving etc. ) and I got a lot of help from nice people at the right time. I did however hurt my knee during this time and subsequently refrained from doing any exercise. Beginning of this year I started doing yoga daily and will continue for the next 12 weeks or so. Knee is okay, but I rather do Yoga atm instead of "real" exercise.

Most women I met when I was in the city (where I left during AM5), but right now I am on the country (where I grew up). Not many women, but I remembered and knew a lot of women, which I would like to have hit on, but as soon as I saw them, I felt, that they are not the type of women I really want. I am not longer into them, it seems. Wasn't AA, it was the realization, that it would cost a lot of energy having them around. So that was about the other 50% of women I met.

Just mentioned AA:
It was down with AM6, down most of the time with SM3, but up while travelling with a train and seeing a gorgeous girl. I just could not talk to her. (Stage 5)

While on holiday I noticed that a lot of women were attracted to me, but somehow I did not want to talk to those, who were in company of friends or relatives. I was afraid of what they might think (Stage 4)

Goals:
Right now I think about doing SM3 again ( do I need to run AM6 before? ) or doing AM6 again. I think doing AM a 3rd time is a good idea. I want to kill useless activity, like social drinking, idle consumerism, etc. I fear that AM might kill socializing, but that is what I need, especially for business purposes.

That's all for now.

See You!
Add on:
I got several job offers during SM3, but I chose not to take them. I want to work for myself.

Dreams during SM3: While on Stage 6 almost every night I had a dream of sleeping with a woman. Partly women I know, partly women I don't know. Already worth the $500.

I am now through with the first night of the AM6 refresher. I lack the words. I feel great, in body and mind! Even better than during SM3. That means a lot. Not sure if there will be additional growth, like in using the stages, but the feeling is just great.

I also remember now how much I have done to improve myself while running the programs last year. It is easy to miss, because I am alwas focused on the next thing to tackle.

This company is making it difficult for me to decide what to run next. ;-)
I am now near my end of the AM6 refresher run. I felt great during it and started exercising more. I had a lot of pleasant sexual dreams. Last two nights I had horror and death, but that might be due to the same theme being in the news. I'll see how this develops.

I don't know what to do next. Doing either SM3 again, BASE or even running AM6 all stages again is equally attractive. SM3 would then be in the summer, which is a cool idea. BASE however would generate some additional cash, I am sure, which is also great. AM6 would go even deeper. I just don't know what to do. ;-)
(07-17-2015, 07:34 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]I think for you it would be better if you approached more often during your journal and don't make excuses. If you ran SM3 and planned on doing it again, I'm sure you're not doing it out of "curiosity" or whatever. Either you're making excuses or you hate and avoid sex so much that even subliminals can't help you. But if you don't want sex, why are you running SEX Magnet?

Not trying to criticize, just trying to help.(even if I came across as harsh) I might even make the same excuses as you or similar and that's why I'm saying this stuff. Even Afzalg had approach anxiety and couldn't approach 10s in the beginning. But he still went out and approached till he could. It also might be that you don't have time for sex/meeting women (in which case you shouldn't be running a sub which only purpose is for sex...)

You have a wrong picture of me based on my one-liner journals and selective citations from my SM journal.

The first half of SM ran well, where I did approach and I am still "together" with the women I mentioned. I am in a relationship with one of them now, which makes it difficult to approach other women. Wink

The other one I "met" is now my current business partner, an endeavor I started right after I met her on that science workshop. I was very busy because of this, which is why I did not much during the second half of the sub ( I spent 3 months in a village with approx 500 people anyways). Looks like I am still busy for the next year and won't run it again. After all, I have what I want.

I had my reasons to run this sub, which I outlined. I had lots of sex long before using SM, so experimenting with such a sub is perfectly in order.

You always have approach anxiety with certain people & situations, but that does not mean you have failed or can not get sex. In 50% of the situations I got approached, btw. And thinking about the time before using subs, I have actually been approached often, by 10s, I just did not realize it and not appreciate it. Maybe using subs made me more attentive to approaches or intentions from women.

UB

PS: The biggest AA Killers were AM5 and AM6, not SM3
(07-17-2015, 07:36 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: [ -> ]Also how often were you using mind programming during SM3?

What do you mean? How long I used the subs?
Pages: 1 2