Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Shannon. I want to write journal in Indonesian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not in English. I want to share my experience. But my english not fluent. What about i write journal in Indonesian language, can i? Thanks. Smile
I think it's a good idea cause Im Indonesian too Tongue
Mau nulis jurnal sub apa emang gan ?
Just a thought. If you share your experience in indonesian language only a very limited number of forum members can really benefit from.
Imagine searching for English journals where people from all over the world write in their mother language. A lot of people from here are from non English speaking countries, but still stick to English as the language they use in their journals.

Even more, why create a journal here if nobody will understand you? Why do you want to journal in the first place? I personally do it so I can get help when I get stuck, now imagine me writing in a language from a country of say 2m people.

If you want to journal just so you could keep track of your progress the please do so, but putting it here doesn't seem to serve any purpose other than confusion.

So just answer the questions for yourself and you have an answer. Maybe there are some Indonesian forums for self growth and you can journal there if they accept it of course.
Of course as a writer you could cut and paste into google translate to get to the English then post it. Similarly write in Indonesian and any english speaker could obtain a translation in the same way.
No, this is an english forum.. not any other language.

From your post it looks to me your english is okay.

-Ben
(08-05-2014, 04:34 AM)ruben Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a good idea cause Im Indonesian too Tongue
Mau nulis jurnal sub apa emang gan ?
Thanks for your answer, Ruben. Smile
Good idea right? Because there are many Indonesia silent reader here. At least, when we write Indonesian journal, it makes the forum wider & more well known in Indonesia.

(08-05-2014, 07:36 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]Just a thought. If you share your experience in indonesian language only a very limited number of forum members can really benefit from.
Thanks for your answer, Sebastian. Smile
I know, that's why, maybe, when i make one, and others Indonesia make too, Shannon can make other language sub forums. And that would be great. Big Grin

(08-05-2014, 09:23 AM)Natious Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine searching for English journals where people from all over the world write in their mother language. A lot of people from here are from non English speaking countries, but still stick to English as the language they use in their journals.

Even more, why create a journal here if nobody will understand you? Why do you want to journal in the first place? I personally do it so I can get help when I get stuck, now imagine me writing in a language from a country of say 2m people.

If you want to journal just so you could keep track of your progress the please do so, but putting it here doesn't seem to serve any purpose other than confusion.

So just answer the questions for yourself and you have an answer. Maybe there are some Indonesian forums for self growth and you can journal there if they accept it of course.
Thanks for your answer Natious. Smile
I already write journal in Indonesian forum, mate. I want to write one here because i'm using Shannon subs, and when my journal can help at least one Indonesia people, i'm happy enough.

(08-05-2014, 09:53 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Of course as a writer you could cut and paste into google translate to get to the English then post it. Similarly write in Indonesian and any english speaker could obtain a translation in the same way.
Thanks for your answer, Ricardo. Smile
I want to, but sadly, the google translate not work very well here.

(08-05-2014, 03:52 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]No, this is an english forum.. not any other language.

From your post it looks to me your english is okay.

-Ben
Thanks for your answer, Benjamin. Smile
I just ask because maybe there is little chance it will be approved. Big Grin
why not use this opportunity to improve your English?
Smile
My mother tongue is not English either.Cool
technically this could extend exposure to other people in indonesia when they search google for subs. So I don't see why not. It's his journal.
(08-05-2014, 03:55 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Not in English. I want to share my experience. But my english not fluent. What about i write journal in Indonesian language, can i? Thanks. Smile

Or you do both... you can put a short conclusion in english at every post so people still benefit a bit from it.
Quote:technically this could extend exposure to other people in indonesia when they search google for subs. So I don't see why not. It's his journal.

No.. as I said this is an english forum. Not indonesian or any other language. All it will do is confuse people.

-Ben
Just do as other people do glaizen, we're just minority in here... Big Grin
(03-03-2015, 03:19 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:technically this could extend exposure to other people in indonesia when they search google for subs. So I don't see why not. It's his journal.

No.. as I said this is an english forum. Not indonesian or any other language. All it will do is confuse people.

-Ben

Haha, take it easy Ben. I appreciate the rule because I love this forum, so I won't make journal in Indonesian for the sake of goodness. ;-)

For everyone that want to know what subs I already use..

I already use DAOS (3 months), IYPS (6 months), AMv6 (1 cycle), ASC (1 months a year ago), and now I'm running 2nd run of AM.

And of course most of Indonesian member already know the great result I have with all the programs. :-D

Thanks.
(03-03-2015, 06:58 AM)iceman Wrote: [ -> ]why not use this opportunity to improve your English?
Smile
My mother tongue is not English either.Cool

Sure, I'll do that sometimes.

(03-03-2015, 11:08 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]technically this could extend exposure to other people in indonesia when they search google for subs. So I don't see why not. It's his journal.

I think about that too. But rules are rules. We are member here. So it's ok for me to follow the rules. :-)

(03-03-2015, 12:48 PM)orange blossom Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2014, 03:55 AM)GlaizenGold777 Wrote: [ -> ]Not in English. I want to share my experience. But my english not fluent. What about i write journal in Indonesian language, can i? Thanks. Smile

Or you do both... you can put a short conclusion in english at every post so people still benefit a bit from it.

Yes, I already make document in english, but not write it to the forum yet. Because after i reread, it's make me have a big lol.

(03-03-2015, 07:51 PM)gelimang Wrote: [ -> ]Just do as other people do glaizen, we're just minority in here... Big Grin

Haha, yeah, no problem. ;-)
Pages: 1 2