Subliminal Talk

Full Version: ASC 5G (1st Sub)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so I've decided to join in the fun and record my subliminal experience. This is my first time using any sub created by Shannon. I have tried a few subs from other producers with some results. They seem to effect me but I never saw the deep inner shifts I was looking for. I found this forum and starting reading about how powerful Subliminal Shops subs are and decided to give ASC 5G a try. It's free so can't beat that. I'm currently finishing day 10 so I'm going to highlight some of my experiences so far:

-I seem to be waking up calmer.
-For the first time in 8+ months at my job I'm comfortable talking to my boss.
-I seem to be having more positive interactions with co-works and people just seem to want to be around me more.
-My relationship with my Mom seems to be improving and she seems really eager to help me with my goals lately (Particularly one that I believe has been a major block to my confidence both consciously and subconsciously throughout my life).
-Customers at work seem to be just handing me money for helping them out. I think I've made $18 extra dollars in the last 3 days. Consider I don't have a job that I work for tips that's way more than normal.
-I was walking by a rather promiscuous looking girl while working, that was already with 2 male friends and I had that sensation where you lock eyes and your bodies go in kind of slow motion sync with each other for a while. That hasn't been happening lately, pretty disturbed from a past relationship. Other girls that I see regularly seem to be more flirty also; almost like I'm driving them crazy.
-I feel much more optimistic about improving my life situation.
-I like what I see in the mirror and like to smile more often.

So far it's been a pretty great experience. I made an ultrasonic playlist that last 6 hours so I can play it when going to bed and still get 1-3 hours of sleep time for my mind to rest and process. Then I've been listening with headphones to the masked tracks 4-6 hours a day. There seems to be something addictive about the trickling stream one. I made a commitment to do this for 32 days by might go ahead and go 45. I would like to try a more powerful program like LTU 5G but a 4g combo of one of the sexual attraction programs partnered with a positive thinking/outlook program sounds appealing also.

Thanks for reading
Namaste
Just blast through for AM 6.0. It got all the shit every man needs.

Good results though Wink
Welcome. Yea. ASC 5G is really awesome! It really does work. Just try to listen to it at least 8 hours a day. More if you can. Listen to at least the 96 days and you won't be disappointed! I started May 31st of this year. I'm going to listen to it at least until January. You won't regret using ASC because it works and it's ........ Awesome! Oh. I sound like the Miz on wwe!
Yea Harvestfield I was reading your journal and it sounds like you were having great results. If I'm going to spend that much time on a sub I think I want to do something a little more broad like LTU. Alpha Male looks awesome but I'm new to Subs and currently don't have a lot of money saved up; was looking to start with something a little more affordable and see how it works for me.
(07-09-2014, 06:03 PM)Tao374 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so I've decided to join in the fun and record my subliminal experience. This is my first time using any sub created by Shannon. I have tried a few subs from other producers with some results. They seem to effect me but I never saw the deep inner shifts I was looking for. I found this forum and starting reading about how powerful Subliminal Shops subs are and decided to give ASC 5G a try. It's free so can't beat that. I'm currently finishing day 10 so I'm going to highlight some of my experiences so far:

-I seem to be waking up calmer.
-For the first time in 8+ months at my job I'm comfortable talking to my boss.
-I seem to be having more positive interactions with co-works and people just seem to want to be around me more.
-My relationship with my Mom seems to be improving and she seems really eager to help me with my goals lately (Particularly one that I believe has been a major block to my confidence both consciously and subconsciously throughout my life).
-Customers at work seem to be just handing me money for helping them out. I think I've made $18 extra dollars in the last 3 days. Consider I don't have a job that I work for tips that's way more than normal.
-I was walking by a rather promiscuous looking girl while working, that was already with 2 male friends and I had that sensation where you lock eyes and your bodies go in kind of slow motion sync with each other for a while. That hasn't been happening lately, pretty disturbed from a past relationship. Other girls that I see regularly seem to be more flirty also; almost like I'm driving them crazy.
-I feel much more optimistic about improving my life situation.
-I like what I see in the mirror and like to smile more often.

So far it's been a pretty great experience. I made an ultrasonic playlist that last 6 hours so I can play it when going to bed and still get 1-3 hours of sleep time for my mind to rest and process. Then I've been listening with headphones to the masked tracks 4-6 hours a day. There seems to be something addictive about the trickling stream one. I made a commitment to do this for 32 days by might go ahead and go 45. I would like to try a more powerful program like LTU 5G but a 4g combo of one of the sexual attraction programs partnered with a positive thinking/outlook program sounds appealing also.

Thanks for reading
Namaste

Welcome to the forum! With a subliminal like ASC 5G your results will just grow greater month after month. They are nothing short of amazing Smile. Looking forward to see your results. Take care.

Thanks

Fonzy
Thanks Fonzy I'm looking forward to see my results as well. Interesting things are still happening.

-Girls are definitely looking at me more.
-People talk to me more and make physical contact.
-I'm having normal conversations with my ex, beyond mind blowing if you knew are history.
-I'm getting more hours at work and my bosses always seem impressed.
-I have been speaking my mind more and standing up for myself more.

Some of the things I have posted so far in this thread wouldn't appear to be a direct result of the sub script but I feel that they are in some way. I've been really busy lately and will do a more in depth update in the near future.

As always thanks for reading and happy growing.
I just finished that sub for 93 days. Confidence is addictive. I almost feel sorry i switched to something else but i definitely will use that again.
Yea. ASC is totally awesome! It really works! That's for sure!
(07-17-2014, 02:43 PM)signereign Wrote: [ -> ]I just finished that sub for 93 days. Confidence is addictive. I almost feel sorry i switched to something else but i definitely will use that again.

Yes it is becoming very addicting. On the days that I'm not confidence and off for whatever reason it is horrible and I feel like a completely different person. Guess it's part of the growing pains though.
Im currently on day 19 and the last week has been somewhat of a struggle. The bliss of self confidence seems to be fading and it seems harder to be confident. I don't know if I hit a plateau or what but I'm going to continue the program at least 32 days. I really want to work on letting go of some things so thinking and healing. Considering EPRHA afterwards but LTU seems to cover a lot of the same ground plus extras.
You probably hit some resistance. Just keep going. EPRHA is always a good idea. It gives you a solid foundation for all the other stuff.
Thats one thing i notice about asc5g too especially after 40 days. About 1 day out of the week i feel very low, question everything about myself i.e. what i am, what is this for and where am i going with my life, opposite of a confident person. Usually after i take off my earphones and go through the day. But to me this gives you a perspective of where you are, what you are going through and a time for introspection. I developed that mindset or call it habit.

To me its easier to become happy when i am confident, i can pull myself out of the slump after an episode.
Day 21:

It seems I'm out of the slump. I got laid yesterday and my sexual confidence was very high considering I've only had sex a few times this year. I think this was the third girl. I seem to want to manage my time better and make good choices. I saw in one of the forum post that a member talked about subs removing the governors we put on our minds; that's a good way to describe what's happening. Need to find a way to increase my income now and hoping this sub helps me in that department as well.
So it is now day 37 and I'm still using ASC, I did miss one night, hope it didn't set me back to bad. The effects of this program seems to come in waves, one moment very little effect and the next incredible. I continue to speak my mind more and stand up for my self more. I feel more dominant and powerful than I used to be. I keep looking in the mirror with a sort of amazement which is probably the most exciting part. Also, I've never had so many people in my life want to talk to me, especially females. I'm going to continue to use until I pay off some bills and have the money to buy LTU 5G because it contains a lot of what's in EPRHA that I need plus other goodies.

Almost forgot I don't very much care what other think of me and it's great. Smile
Pages: 1 2