Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sexual Confidence and Premature Ejaculation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone had seen an improvement in lasting longer in bed from any of the sexual or confidence orientated subliminals. I don't usually last long unless I've been drinking and that is something I have recently given up. This is one of my biggest fears that I want to address during my personal development. I am currently using ASC 5G and I feel like it could have a positive impact on me. I'm aware that there is a specific sub for premature ejaculation but I was wondering if any one had improvements in that area with other programs such as ASC, AOS, BIATBW, ect? I would rather use a sub that is going to improve my life in broader area than just premature ejaculations.
(07-07-2014, 07:19 AM)Tao374 Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone had seen an improvement in lasting longer in bed from any of the sexual or confidence orientated subliminals. I don't usually last long unless I've been drinking and that is something I have recently given up. This is one of my biggest fears that I want to address during my personal development. I am currently using ASC 5G and I feel like it could have a positive impact on me. I'm aware that there is a specific sub for premature ejaculation but I was wondering if any one had improvements in that area with other programs such as ASC, AOS, BIATBW, ect? I would rather use a sub that is going to improve my life in broader area than just premature ejaculations.

I personally would recommend doing AM6 then SM. SM addresses that issue head on, now if you don't want to go the long way. Then you could do the single program of Premature Ejaculation by itself for about 3-6 months.
I personally improved this area while being on AM5. I was reading books about multiple orgasm. And then after a few weeks of practice i was able to get a lot better.

From my experience it's fear base problem. When you are able to relax all your muscles especially in the penis area while masturbating/having sex you will last a lot longer. You won't ejaculate if you don't contract your muscles.

Another thing you might want to do is being in the moment. To not think about anything. Meditation help with that. Look for the awareness kit on subliminal shop. It's only $24.

And enjoy yourself while doing it, if you are alone while doing that. Try do moan like girls do. It may appear stupid but when I do that I'm able to have orgasm a lot more easily. Orgasm is different from ejaculation, it's not the same thing.
^^What maniac said, and also I find it helps a lot to always also feel the other parts of your body than your penis. If all of your attention is there, it'll easily become too much. You have two hands, try something out with the other, anything really. AM6 has helped some; I'd say because of eliminating tension.
Ok thanks guys. Might have to give AM a shot after I finish ASC, still waiting to see how it plays out but liking it so far. I will definitely try to let go and enjoy myself more in the mean time.