Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Does improved brain function = improved sub function/effect?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started using a brainwave entrainment product called BrainGain and I've been noticing immediate results with it.

With prolonged use the product page says that it will enhance generation of synapses and brain function, as well as giving me a more responsive central nervous system.

I'm wondering if these changes will increase the results of the subliminal and its permanency. It should increase how well my brain is functioning, and will most likely stimulate synaptic generation in a manner supportive of the suggestions, but is it important at all to the subs strength and effect on me?

Will my results be better than someone who hasn't done this as well?
I dont know whether it will be better than others or not .. but with brainwave entertainment you will not have problem at least if u know how to use it. I use Delta and Beta brainwave frequency sometimes and so far it never have had problem for me
Sounds interesting. I'm not sure if it will make subliminals more effective but it is still good for your development anyway. I use brainwave meditation myself.

You've really got me thinking now, if it does really enhance generation of synapses and brain function, as well as giving me a more responsive central nervous system it will be interesting to see how that would affect subliminals.

-Ben