Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Big problem with AM 6.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys,

I'm 11 days Into Phase two of Alpha Male 6.0 and I'm noticing negative effects Instead of positive ones. I feel like wanting to stay at home all-day and I cant sleep at normal times as I don't feel tired. I also feel sluggish and tired everyday and would rather not do anything but stay at home.. I really think that I'm becoming depressive.. I'm leaving the Speakers on everyday and night playing the Subliminals.

I really hope you can help me and tell me If that's normal for this Program.
You haven't mixed any subliminals from other companies with this one, have you? Have you used anybody else's prior to using Alpha Male 6.0?
Also. What you might be experiencing could be resistance? Sometimes you have to work through this. If resistance is the problem, which possibly could be, you'll just need to work though it. I'm no expert by no means, but I've experienced a little bit of resistance using ASC. You might need to increase your usage, your listening time plus ensure you get plenty of sleep and rest at night! Good luck! Hang in there!
(07-05-2014, 12:32 PM)Harvestfield Wrote: [ -> ]Also. What you might be experiencing could be resistance? Sometimes you have to work through this. If resistance is the problem, which possibly could be, you'll just need to work though it. I'm no expert by no means, but I've experienced a little bit of resistance using ASC. You might need to increase your usage, your listening time plus ensure you get plenty of sleep and rest at night! Good luck! Hang in there!

First thank you for your answer!

No I haven't mixed the Subliminal with any other ones. This Is the 1. subliminal I ever listened to.
I don't think that I can Increase my listening time any more as I let the Speakers on playing the Subliminals every day and night 24h.

Also doesn't usage and listening time mean the same In this case?
Lately I cant even sleep many hours because I normally cant sleep before 3 AM I'm not tired any more and even then Its hard to fall asleep.

It would Interest my which type of resistance you experienced with ASC
Yes. Listening and useage is the same. It sounds like you're just experiencing some resistance! Just keep listening and keep on listening and you won't regret. Really, right now you're laying a foundation and by keeping on listening you will start to build upon that foundation! It's sort if like building a house. It's doesn't happen overnight but it does happen after some time !! Keep listening and you will have a new house, well a new programming in your subconscious mind.
(07-05-2014, 01:28 PM)Sincerity Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2014, 12:32 PM)Harvestfield Wrote: [ -> ]Also. What you might be experiencing could be resistance? Sometimes you have to work through this. If resistance is the problem, which possibly could be, you'll just need to work though it. I'm no expert by no means, but I've experienced a little bit of resistance using ASC. You might need to increase your usage, your listening time plus ensure you get plenty of sleep and rest at night! Good luck! Hang in there!

No I haven't mixed the Subliminal with any other ones. This Is the 1. subliminal I ever listened to.
I don't think that I can Increase my listening time any more as I let the Speakers on playing the Subliminals every day and night 24h.

Lately I cant even sleep many hours because I normally cant sleep before 3 AM I'm not tired any more and even then Its hard to fall asleep.

Are you sure you're not overdosing on the this? I thought 8-12 hours was the limit each day so to give your brain time to process the information. 5G AM6 is quite strong, being 5G and your first sub, you really have jumped in deep on this. I listen to 8-10 hours a day and that's fine for me although 5G still leaves me groggy in the mornings if I leave it going all night. Not playing the sub at night and I'm much more awake and alert in the mornings. I really don't think you are allowing your brain to process the information and your mind could be resisting this unprocessed deluge!
(07-05-2014, 02:38 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2014, 01:28 PM)Sincerity Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you sure you're not overdosing on the this? I thought 8-12 hours was the limit each day so to give your brain time to process the information. 5G AM6 is quite strong, being 5G and your first sub, you really have jumped in deep on this. I listen to 8-10 hours a day and that's fine for me although 5G still leaves me groggy in the mornings if I leave it going all night. Not playing the sub at night and I'm much more awake and alert in the mornings. I really don't think you are allowing your brain to process the information and your mind could be resisting this unprocessed deluge!

You could be right but do you think that all the time I listened to It now was for nothing? Well I leave It on 24hours because I often forget to turn It on when I come home and I leave It on overnight because that's where I have most of the time because normally on the day I'm not at home very often.

I just followed the Instructions and Shannon mentioned there that If Possible we could leave It playing 24/7 In our bedroom and as I am living in the same room where I sleep I did what he suggested In the Instructions.

As I have been at home everyday for 1 Month now because I was sick and I didn't feel like wanting to go out of my house I will stop listen to It at nights and see If It Improves anything or my depressions go away.
No. I don't think you're overdosing! 21 hours the maximum limit. I would continue to listen to it at least 8-12 hours a day and listen to it while you're sleeping! I'm listening to ASC 5G and I listen to it even while sleeping. I can tell you I get even more results just by also listening to it while I sleep!
You need to push through this rough patch and do what you're feeling like not doing (what you were doing before you started AM6). It is resistance that you're experiencing, it's obviously bringing up some BS from the past. Also, START TAPPING, it works wonders Wink . http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-Tapping-Thread
I think you are doing too much for a first time sub. if it's your first sub I would advise you to listen to 10h/day max. And when you are getting use to it you can increase if needed.
5G is very powerful, most people don't go over 12h/day, people who do usually don't stay over 16h/day without coming back to a lighter dose.

Your reaction to the sub might be normal though depending on you personality type and your current state in life (girls, confidence, social life, work). Don't forget also that you have to listen to the same amount per stage so if you listen for 300 hours the first stage you should keep it the same. You can increase but don't decrease usage.

Forget to mention: stage 2 is much more exhausting than the first stage, you may get used to it even with your current usage but be careful though.
(07-05-2014, 09:49 PM)adam225 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to push through this rough patch and do what you're feeling like not doing (what you were doing before you started AM6). It is resistance that you're experiencing, it's obviously bringing up some BS from the past. Also, START TAPPING, it works wonders Wink . http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-Tapping-Thread

Do you really think tapping myself would change anything? It looks a little weird and sounds too good to be true.

So if I feel like not wanting to leave my house and stay In and play Computer Games or watch movies the whole day I should go out Instead even If I feel like I really don't want to?
(07-05-2014, 09:59 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you are doing too much for a first time sub. if it's your first sub I would advise you to listen to 10h/day max. And when you are getting use to it you can increase if needed.
5G is very powerful, most people don't go over 12h/day, people who do usually don't stay over 16h/day without coming back to a lighter dose.

Your reaction to the sub might be normal though depending on you personality type and your current state in life (girls, confidence, social life, work). Don't forget also that you have to listen to the same amount per stage so if you listen for 300 hours the first stage you should keep it the same. You can increase but don't decrease usage.

Forget to mention: stage 2 is much more exhausting than the first stage, you may get used to it even with your current usage but be careful though.

My current state of life isn't very great In terms of girls and my self confidence i would say Its a lot under average but I would like not to listen to the subs for 24 hours anymore because I keep getting headaches from It and If 16h was max I might have overdone It with 24h
Actually it's 21h max according to Shannon but I never read someone who listen 21h/days. Based on people experience with AM6 12h/days is already a lot. The best practice is to listen to the same amount that you rest which would be 12h listening and the 12h rest.
(07-06-2014, 12:57 AM)Sincerity Wrote: [ -> ]I would like not to listen to the subs for 24 hours anymore because I keep getting headaches from It and If 16h was max I might have overdone It with 24h

Yes. As I myself realized later on, AM6 is a marathon, not a sprint. I'd say only listen so much that you have the energy to enjoy life a bit & do what you want to do, otherwise its going to be a long 6 months+. The subs will change your beliefs and install new thought patterns, but they don't DO anything. You have to be the one to make something happen consciously or subconsciously, and you need energy for that.
Pages: 1 2