Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Feedback on Grow Taller 5G OE?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has anyone used this sub yet? I am thinking of starting. Thanks.
No feedback that I am aware of.
Shannon do you think i can use it after 23 years old to recover my lost height with aging and life style

and also add some cm?
it's possible until 25 years I think but result depends on the person. And if your femur is fused or not. There are some thread about this. And the fact that not one test this one maybe it works for fused people if I remember correctly what Shannon said.
Thanks Maniac.

although " fused " concept is new for me but gave me some ideas.
In the future I would like to run a test of this for older adults, especially if Shannon releases a 6g version. I have thought about adding in some physical stimulus to go with it by using some gravity boots and hanging upside down for 15-30 minutes per day while doing some work.

I suspect a good diet with plenty of vitamin D, vitamin K2, calcium, magnesium and protein would assist if it is going to work.
@swisston

looking forward for seeing your result.

if listening to a mp3 file can make women stare at you like crazy, surely there is a way to increase height.
http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Shanno...nal?page=8
here they talk what fused mean, look for the K-train post
Didn't use 5g, but I used 3G for 2 weeks. Definitely felt my bones cracking, literally every night. Other than that I didn't use it long enough to notice any real effects or height gain. I plan on using GT after SM3.
Used it for a month and experienced no results. Being that it was my Senior year of college, the 8+ hours a day was a bit rough, and I couldn't afford to not be well rested so night listening was out. I might try again, but I think nothing works if your belief systems don't support it. : (
I used grow taller 3g for a year and 3 months, no results i was 24. During that time im always thinking of what if i just use something else to improve. I bought grow taller 5g but honestly i dont have the confidence to keep using it for 2 years and im getting older. I know it takes time to grow but subs with anectodal results especially 6 stage programs just blows your patience

I suggest it to be modular i.e. grow taller + some other single stage sub (asc is really good but any other self improvement sub would do) for extra motivation.
Quote:In the future I would like to run a test of this for older adults, especially if Shannon releases a 6g version. I have thought about adding in some physical stimulus to go with it by using some gravity boots and hanging upside down for 15-30 minutes per day while doing some work.

You guys really know how to do this, don't you. If you don't use it alone, how do you know the sub did anything at all? You can't. Use it alone.

Quote:Used it for a month and experienced no results. Being that it was my Senior year of college, the 8+ hours a day was a bit rough, and I couldn't afford to not be well rested so night listening was out. I might try again, but I think nothing works if your belief systems don't support it. : (

It works whether or not your belief system supports it. It changes your belief system to become the result. But you need to use it long enough, and you need to be young enough that your bones have not fused. Bone does not grow quickly. It's designed for 6 to 18 months of use. Andrew used it for over a year, and gained about an inch of height.
(08-24-2014, 05:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It works whether or not your belief system supports it. It changes your belief system to become the result. But you need to use it long enough, and you need to be young enough that your bones have not fused. Bone does not grow quickly. It's designed for 6 to 18 months of use. Andrew used it for over a year, and gained about an inch of height.

It is really something, 3G that is, a year for an inch of height. Currently, it is 5G with SoS/HST/OE 2.0, in the near future it will be with MPME. I might be consider using this sub. Maybe, even in 3 months (at least or tops Big Grin ) we can see the results.
(08-24-2014, 05:22 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You guys really know how to do this, don't you. If you don't use it alone, how do you know the sub did anything at all? You can't. Use it alone.

Because, if I use it, my primary concern isn't whether the sub works or not, it is gaining the height (and I already know that your subs work!). Plus hanging upside down won't cause any growth on its own (at 39 years of age) I wouldn't expect. But, if the body is trying to grow anyway, releasing some pressure in the spine and providing a bit of stretching in the legs might just assist a bit.

I know that I said "run a test" in my post, but I just meant seeing if I can get it to work by whatever means necessary, especially since the instructions for it say that it is designed for younger people still growing.

Heck, I don't use any of the PSTEC or tapping because I don't want to mess with the programming; I really didn't think that a bit of physical stimulus would be an issue! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3