Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using 2 5G instances (Sort Of)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have EPRAHA playing on speakers on loop, Since it is recommended to listen via head/ear phones for an hour or two.... I want to do that..

Now if am in the same room where the speakers are, currently I put the speakers on mute and then put my earphones on. But I think that it is possible that sometimes I might forget to unmute the speakers once am done with the earphones (I do this in the morning when am in a rush), but if I keep the speakers unmuted and put the earphones on, I can faintly hear the subliminal playing ( I tried with trickling stream playing on the speakers and the trickling stream playing through earbuds, and I could still faintly hear the speakers), although normally I play ultrasonics through the speaker and trickling stream on the earbuds....

Since one instance of 5G supposedly maxes out brains capacity.....I wanna know is it okay if I faintly hear the second instance for an hour or two max???

I just wanna loop the ultrasonic on the speakers and forget about it..
It's not recommend to do that, I read a thread about this. If I remember correctly your brain won't be able to decrypt all this information. Even with old 4G or 3G you should not do it. One at a time is the way to go.
Playing two instances of the same 5G program will overload your brain and result in wasted time and energy.

You will gain more benefit overall from an hour or two of headphone use, but if it's going to cause problems, just loop it on speakers.
(06-28-2014, 07:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Playing two instances of the same 5G program will overload your brain and result in wasted time and energy.

You will gain more benefit overall from an hour or two of headphone use, but if it's going to cause problems, just loop it on speakers.

what does it mean ? 2 hours on headphones are more effective than several hours on speakers ?

For me speakers seem to be more effective also because i can listen to a much higher volume of the ultrasonic track...
I think he was comparing "one instance" vs "Playing two instances of the same 5G program" and not comparing speaker vs headphone.
Even if headphone is more powerful, I don't think it's that much.
If I remember it's about : 100% headphone > 90% speaker ultrasonic> 80% speaker masked > 50% mono (data input).
There are some older thread about this if you want the exact number.
You're right maniac360 (Sort of Wink )
I was actually asking if its ok that I hear ultrasonic faintly through earbuds, an hour or two...

I think I'll do what shannon said.. Just loop ultrasonic on speakers...

Can someone from IML confirm if what maniac360 wrote is indeed true that if headphones are 100 % then ultrasonic through speakers is 90 %and so on....
(07-02-2014, 05:18 AM)shub Wrote: [ -> ]You're right maniac360 (Sort of Wink )
I was actually asking if its ok that I hear ultrasonic faintly through earbuds, an hour or two...

It's ok but not recommended because you could damage your ears doing so. Because you could raise the volume too much without noticing it.
Some people do that though but I would not, it's risky. Plus if you have sensitive hearing or tinnitus it'll getting stronger with time. You are not going to damage your ear in one month but maybe with 1 or 2 years.

I mean playing ultrasonic with earbuds, you should only listen ultrasonic through speaker only.

Or are you asking that you can hear the ultrasonic faintly through earbuds which would mean that you are either playing it with the volume too high or that you have an exceptional hearing (you can ear ultrasonic, usually younger people can do that).
Either way don't play ultrasonic with headphone/earbuds. Unless you very very very sure about what you are doing and you don't slip up.
Sorry the previous post I had written through my mobile so couldn't type much.. I had a doubt that there might be a misunderstanding... :-)

What I meant was that I have Ultrasonic looped through my speakers in my room 24x7. Now since I'd read that it is advisable to also listen to the subliminal for an hour or two via headphones or earbuds, I listen to the trickling stream version via earbuds (in the same room).

I also knew that it is not advisable to listen to 2 instances of a 5G sub... So to check if the loudspeaker sound is going into my ear.. I put on the earbud, played the trickling stream and then on loudspeaker played the trickling stream, I could faintly hear the loudspeaker trickling stream version (while the earbud trickling stream was playing)..so that means that when the speakers are playing ultrasonic, and am playing the trickling stream version on the earbuds, my subconscious is still faintly hearing the ultrasonic too! but since the earbud usage will be only for 1 or 2 hours a day, I wanted to know if for an hour or two faintly hearing the ultrasonic version, while trickling stream plays properly (loudly) through the earbuds is ok. (sometimes simple things require complex description :-D )

I know I can mute the speakers while using earbuds, I just didn't wanna do that because sometimes I might forget to unmute them after putting the earbuds away..

Well, as Shannon has said, I think I will just forget about headphones usage and let the ultrasonic looping on my speakers be my only exposure to the sub.
Yes it's complex stuff.