Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mind Tanning-suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A tan are a result of the body's defense against uv-exposure

With a sub, it should be possible to trigger this defense in advance to get a smooth wholebody tan without to wory about a uneven tanning, sunburns or blinding light. It should give a wholebody tan, even when just an arm is exposed or if there are no UV-exposure at all.
Melanin are the dye in a tan, I belive.
Interesting idea, Elusive. Very interesting. I'll keep this in mind when I have time to build new programs.
Well I want to Opposite of a whole Body "Tan" Man,I'd like the be as Pale as Pale can be ,can get with becoming an Albino. "Paler than Michael Jackson" LoL. so to speak. As I once was when a child and early teens. back then it was blonde hair blue eyes and very pale skin. now its brown hair n eye and olive complextion. Yes I'd like the very opposite of the "Tanned Man" experience. Keith.
I would love to get a tan without having to be a sun worshiper! I would use this sub for sure!
People always ask me why I'm so tan and if I go to tanning beds, I reply I invited a pill you take while you sleep and when you wake, wala a few shades darker Wink would be hilarious if this came true ;P

Ryan
I LOve being as PALE as I can get and even pale-r.... I dont do Sun a lot at all. I Love da beach at 12 mid-night;-) funny. to each his/her own;-) Ncbear
I would like to have an overall suntanned body too? Without really needing to tan outside or in a tanning bed. Tanningbeds here in Norway cost more than enough and so far I don't have the Money to do that. And I freeze too much and dislike my body so much that I cover my body all year round. When I was a little girl my skin was really really dark, I looked like I came from somewhere else than Norway. Even if I am not totally pale, I dislike feeling like I am a ghost.
Double bump.

Another excellent single stage possibility for the 6g tech.
I would so buy this if it gets made Smile
Bumping this thread again in the hope that one day this will be a reality Big Grin

Just after returning from my summer holidays where I spent my whole time in the shade and putting factor 50 onto my white/blue skin to stop me from burning however I did manage to burn nice and red on my shoulders one day Sad

I also looked like I was ill the whole time while watching all the other beautiful tanned people having fun in the sun without the risk of burning....please please if there is a way to darken skin naturally it would be amazing Heart
Bumping up this old thread as still hoping a sub will be built one day ?
Assuming it's possible then it may be. But wouldn't be for quite a while as Shannon has alot of things on his list to build already.
Thanks for the reply ? I’m. Just hoping and praying over here ?  
(05-03-2020, 04:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming it's possible then it may be. But wouldn't be for quite a while as Shannon has alot of things on his list to build already.
Sorry my emojis are showing up as question marks as I keep using them on my phones keypad  
(05-04-2020, 04:28 AM)bettyboo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply ? I’m. Just hoping and praying over here ?  
(05-03-2020, 04:08 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming it's possible then it may be. But wouldn't be for quite a while as Shannon has alot of things on his list to build already.
Pages: 1 2