Subliminal Talk

Full Version: New guy. Questions about programs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey i'm Ben. I used to be heavily into PUA stuff, but in the end it made things worse than it helped, so i've been looking for other things and gone right away from that area.

I've been practicing the sedona method, which is releasing limiting emotions and subconscious blockages. One thing I found with it is that it doesn't give you a way to replace them with positive beliefs just lets them go. It's part of their philosophy where they say "even building positive beliefs isn't freedom" but I disagree, if I build the positive beliefs that allow me to be who I want and do what I want, then I see that as freedom.

Also I tried some hypnosis, but I found that it would be temporary, i'd get really good results then it would disappear, I believe because it doesn't seem to clear/let go of the negative stuff first.

One thing that appealed to me is I see you have clearing statements in your programs (reminds me of Teri Mahaney) so it attacks it from both angles. I don't know what I think of subliminals yet, but the commands I see on the product pages seem pretty spot on to me.

Anyway, last night I come across this site, I found a link to the alpha male set somewhere else and it instantly made me curious. I spent hours last night reading about peoples experiences with it. And it got me excited enough to go and deposit money in my bank today so I could buy it.

One of my main challenges is low confidence and being shy and I feel that alpha male will help with that aswell as many other things.

My other main issue is I want to lose weight, i've just started exercising again and would like to focus on that aswell, so Achieve & Maintain Your Ideal Weight appeals to me too.

From what I read it is a good idea if you want to focus more on confidence to combine alpha male with absolute self confidence which I started yesterday and am listening to right now. But what about adding achieve and maintain your ideal weight also?

From what i've read alpha male may help with that anyway since everyone is mentioning how much more driven towards their goals they are from listening to it.

I am actually about to go and buy alpha male, so i've been sold by the journals (thanks guys) but just wanna know if I can incorporate other stuff into it.

Getting girls is another big area I want to work on, but I am prepared to let that go for a while and work on myself, I have told myself recently i'm going to work on other stuff and not chase girls for a few months. But it's hard, especially from PUA material it's like I can't stop thinking about them and they teach you your not good enough if you don't chase every single girl, and there's still some of that programming. It causes much more neediness than it helps. (another of my challenges)

-Ben
Oh and Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version 6.0 appeals to me too, is it too much to add it to the mix?

-Ben
And i'm doing holosync aswell and plan to continue with it as it is having positive benefits. That is only an hour a day usually when I goto bed, so I will listen to holosync with headphones then alpha male through my speakers. (just brought it and downloading as we speak.)

-Ben
Hey Ben!

Thanks for all your comments. Very interesting! Just so you know, you are totally free to try other programs with AM, but just keep in mind that both AM and the Ideal Weight Program take time, so you may have to use them both longer if you're going to use them together to see the results. Especially if you want to use BIATBW too. We normally recommend that people use only one program at a time to maximize results, but if you're willing to use them longer, then you can use up to 3 at a time together. It's really your choice. Hope that helps give you an idea, and good luck!
Thanks Jackie. For the moment anyway i've decided to just go with the alpha male program.

-Ben
(11-11-2010, 09:08 PM)benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Jackie. For the moment anyway i've decided to just go with the alpha male program.

-Ben

Good choice!Wink I'm sure the other guys using the program would love to hear about your experiences. Wish you luck.