Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Question about what is meant by 'underage' in SM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a question for Shannon or anyone else who could answer.
In the instructions of SM it says that it contains a 'refusal to have sex with underage girls'. Just wondering if that means the arbitrary US age of 18, or of the actual age of consent in your country? Not to say that I want to go crazy having sex with 17 year old girls, but I'd rather not house a limitation in my mind created by a law that is different to where I live (Australia).
Never mind I have found the answer in an old thread.
And what it is?
(06-03-2014, 08:06 AM)Clansy Wrote: [ -> ]And what it is?

Age of consent where you are.
Yes. I know that my programs are used worldwide, and the age of consent for sex is a very arbitrary number. It changes by country, and changes with time. So to keep the program reasonable, I set it to be self adjusting to the person's location and time.

It's primarily designed to help you avoid trouble if you end up attracting underage girls for some reason.
Thanks Shannon.
Interesting, I wondered about that too because in some places in america it's like 21 which is confusing.
(06-03-2014, 09:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, I wondered about that too because in some places in america it's like 21 which is confusing.

Man those places must suck.
There's nowhere in the United States where it's 21, but there are places in Middle America and the African/Middle Eastern area where it is. Those places typically have a strong fundamentalist religious societal focus.
many countries in Middle East banned having sexual relationships unless you are married to the person.

but people does that any way.so i guess SM / WM won't work for me -_-
(06-08-2014, 03:07 AM)MJ1 Wrote: [ -> ]many countries in Middle East banned having sexual relationships unless you are married to the person.

but people does that any way.so i guess SM / WM won't work for me -_-

If you live in an area where that is the case, it is unwise to use SM. The goal of SM would then be illegal, and could cause you a lot of trouble. WM, on the other hand, can be shaped to produce what effects you want; sex, socialization, whatever. It's more of a "here's the tools, you figure out what it is you want." type program.
(06-09-2014, 04:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]If you live in an area where that is the case, it is unwise to use SM. The goal of SM would then be illegal, and could cause you a lot of trouble. WM, on the other hand, can be shaped to produce what effects you want; sex, socialization, whatever. It's more of a "here's the tools, you figure out what it is you want." type program.

thank for clearing that out.

an irrelevant question.can you recommend some books / courses for business (expect Millionaire FastLane) ?
Richard Bandler - Persuasion Engineering, I'm reading that one it's awesome/great for everything actually.
(06-11-2014, 02:11 AM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]Richard Bandler - Persuasion Engineering, I'm reading that one it's awesome/great for everything actually.

Thanks for your maniac suggestion .. I will have a look on that book Big Grin