Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male 6 Journey - The Time Has Come - Long Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The initial intro of this thread was transformed into something else, so if you want to know my experience with subs and other details, check out my 1 month LTU journey. In case you'll manage to read all of that, then you will have an idea of how deep and descriptive this AM 6 journey will be.

[Image: CLf1ZlY.png]

Started out on May 19, currently in the 1st stage, the 'normalizer' stage of Alpha Male 6

PS I won't be talking too much about dreams as I've seen people doing so in other journeys - it pretty much came down to talking about them back and forth. I dream a lot in every night anyway and I can remember them, it's normal for me, but I will mention ([i]rarely) when it's worth mentioning.

PS 2 EVEN IF some of the points I'll write might simply look like are not part of the AM 6's work, they are, because what am I mentioning in here is somewhat sorted out and I know and feel what comes from AM 6. In a nutshell, I'm trying to say that what I'm sharing in this journey really comes from AM 6 and not from "hey i ate like a pig today and my stomach hurts, i think the sub is bad for me" -- as I've seen people not being able to differentiate other influential factors on their life vs the subs they are using.[/i]

DAY 1

a) A mega self-inducted placebo that occurred within the first few hours, seemed to give a push for the sub, as it took away (like magic), MOST of the negative thoughts I had. I know it sounds like a fairy tale, but I am mentioning this effect from day 1 because I was realizing that I am simply not thinking/having anymore negative thoughts. Not entirely of course, but most.

Everybody still have some negative thoughts, more or less, it's natural. And I'm usually a charismatic, happy and positive person, that knows about the existence of those energy-vampire-people that gets you mentally down with their presence and what not -- I'm trying to say that me as a person, I'm not a negative one, but I was in that time (a bit prior to day 1) somewhat surrounded by negative thoughts, which faded when I started AM 6.

BUT maybe it was because of other reasons, hmm.. It faded too quickly, and no, I am not using medication like SSRIs nor will ever use.

DAY 2

a) Strange thing happened! Few years ago, I was the one who was always taking photos and recording moments about random things, my friends or simply/mostly out of fun/hobby/the thrill to watch it later (after a few hours, weeks... years ~ nostalgia hehe). But in the last 2 years, that habit pretty much died, I started working on my way to financial freedom, got more busy, some friends moved, others traveled to work in other countries, other relations got lost, others are busy etc.. you get the idea... BUT in this day 2, I was doing pics and recordings with my phone while feeling happy and giggling at the same intensity as back then. I only realized it after doing so for a good amount of time with some other friends, that this was an old part of me.

You (the reader) might find this stupid or without much significance, but for me it matters. What does AM 6 got to do with this? Well, since it's stage 1 - the normalizer, I believe that it reminded me of something that I used to love doing.

b) I think that I also caught a 'smell' of the potential of AM 6, since in the day 2 I felt that I'm transcending to a new and a much better general mood and attitude. But this might not be an effect of the fact that most of those negative thoughts faded.

c) Out of nowhere, I got the 'instant-happy-dance' thing. To explain it, it's like when you simply (without planning) put a song, turn the volume a bit and dance around the house feeling happy, all of this being done promptly. I wasn't doing this all day long, but I'm mentioning this because it should be related to AM 6, because I haven't done the 'instant-happy-dance' since quite a while.. actually a more than a while.

d) Late in night, I also realized that I have more authentic and natural laughs. It's like when I get amused, I genuinely laugh.

DAYS 3 - 5

a) These days, it seems like I'm remembering about the root of some of my problems. And when I say that, I'm referring to deep and old memories. I didn't had any traumatic experiences, but I had those tiny little 'deep' things that every person has no matter what, that affects us in a way or another. I was simply able to identify them and how come they influenced me as a person. I know it was AM 6's hand on this one, because I never really thought about it like I did now, and also realizing that I have to fix what is to be fixed, seeing how those roots are so weak (and forgotten in the lands of the Past) compared to my ambition and determination to move on and change for the better.

b) Negative thoughts really seems to have disappeared. Sure, I'll repeat, there is a natural ratio in life for everybody, to have negative, neutral and positive thoughts, but I am talking about the negative thoughts that were causing me a problem, as to the point where I was wondering if I sailed upon depression island, when in fact I'm not. But who knows, these self-diagnoses aren't so reliable after all.

c) Also, it seems I can think at whatever I want and not hear (easily ignore) what the other one is saying whenever they seem to be talking about crap topics with a low quality social skill. In the past I used to 'play along', was talking about anything and was responsive although I knew the conversation was plain crap, when it applied. (I'm referring about the situations where you would talk with someone about things that are out of your interest by far as well which is also accompanied by poor social skills)

* In certain situations where you can't tell them to fuck off (except when he/she is a really good friend, and usually it's rare when it happens to have a lq conversation with crappy topics because a good friend is a good friend for a reason), so when you can't tell the other that you're bored the f%#k out of him/she, I can simply think about my own things and it seems so easy, while in the same time I can reply a bit too to make the other feel like I'm listening. I wasn't able to do it so easy in the past, I had to participate in the conversation as interested because that's my way, I like to be focused on a discussion, but even I have a limit sometimes. Damn you omegas Big Grin

c-2) Although the above c) point was referring to a very particular thing that might confuse other readers, because they will think that's what I'm doing with everybody, I want to mention that as a change in me from AM6, towards this topic, is that I started a bit to slap the BS talks right away. But I will develop later on, this subject and c-2) point.

d) I realized this actually around day 5: Whenever I am in public, I start to walk and act similar to how I was 4-5 years ago, the back is straight, chin up a bit, proud, relaxed, with an invisible grin smile... It's really like what this stage is about, it's normalizing me and I really think I'm gaining some of my mojo, back Smile But there's more to that than just normalizing me, I think it makes me even better than that.. we'll see.

*when I'm talking about the 'mojo', I mostly refer to that essential uniqueness of being you, of being in shape, mentally, physically, being in your great personal mood etc

DAY 6

a) The reason why these subs are usually working with great results, are not because they are created with all that technology (that too tho), but because Shannon knows "a lot of things about a lot of things in life and how they work and relate". I wish I could've said that more elegant, but if you guys got the point, then it's fine for me.

I noticed how come some of the achievements I've made, I felt no emotional reward when I achieved them, mostly because I wasn't that aware it was something I desired, but more like something that needed to be done. I don't know exactly why, but I remembered how I used to picture in my head those goals and little dreams that I wanted (more or less) to achieve them back then, and now when I realized the things I've accomplished it was like a little euphoria on me; I was happy and finally realized that my ambition and determination, did made those goals happen. And this gets me motivated and happy to keep walking.

But some goals that I didn't even wanted them that badly, which were achieved.. they were in my head, so that saying is true: "be careful what you wish for, it might just come true". And it's logical too, if you think about the Law of Attraction and such.. and I mean logically.

b) I sometimes say some things that I normally wouldn't because they would be 'out of my league'. To explain this better, it's like I'm starting to have even smart(er) and better replies..that surprises even me. But I will see how this goes on, it's too premature right now to talk about it.

DAYS 7 - 11

a) When I'm in house, alone.. all seems to be..like usual. But the moment I walk out of that door OR when someone comes in the house, that's when I feel the effects of AM 6, of this stage (it's like I get activated.. don't get too literal on this 'activation' tho; yep, you the reader). I am walking very confidently, relaxed (but not like a jelly), like really starting to act like an AM, although it would be too soon to say it, but that's how it feels like.

b) I don't know if I am looking more at all the girls or if they are looking more at me, in terms of numbers, in case I would count. Either way, I can see happy outcomes Smile

c)
With strangers, I started to talk more confident (not that I was on the other pole, but still), mostly like keeping my guard up always so that I won't give them any reason to throw BS on me with whatever. But this c) point is pretty vague and can get very confusing for you (the reader). These are just some signs, I will surely get more into it later on, especially on the next stages.

[Image: DD71ZOY.jpg]

Well.. so far so good. I really want to get back to the gym and stick with it for years, because this is an essential and tremendous assist for this sub, but not only because of the sake of this sub, but because 3 years ago I went like 1 year and a bit and I know that it's a different world with many benefits. After that, I had only several attempts of 1 month.. the last attempt was however due to an effect of the LTU sub I used, because it was like an urge to go. Either way, I want back in there and it will happen.

I know it's a looong thread, but it's up to you in the end, if you want to read it all or between the lines, and follow my journey. I appreciate more than you think, any reply. It actually makes me happy somewhat. Keep in mind however, that this is only stage 1, and the real magic should happen in the next stages.

Thanks!
DAYS 12 - 13

It seems like there aren't as many (placebo) alpha male inducements anymore, probably I had that happening to me because of the excitement. However, saying 'aren't ... anymore' it's wrong. I still feel like I'm evolving towards this type of being an alpha male and surely I will notice what this sub is about starting from stage 2 and so on..

But I want to report that the 'thing' is happening to me again, as it did in the Life Tune Up sub. And that thing, is about becoming a 'health freak' again. Well freak sounds too bad, but let's simply say that I started again to think constantly about my health - more exactly, in nutritional terms and not only, and how much it affects my mood, energy, productivity and as well as the motivation to enter and mantain myself in that state of flow that I love being into.

It's not a coincidence that all these thoughts came up to me again these days, the stage 1 def. has something to do with this. And to be more exactly, I'm going to go to the dentist for a routine check up (otherwise I would've delay that), I am also (and nearly like an impulse buy) paying for a food intolerance test (something like the york test) - not to confuse with the food alergy test. It's expensive as f***, but it totally worth it if you get to interest how MUCH it can benefit you to know what ailments to avoid, and for that.. well, do your own research.

I also ordered some Korean Red Ginseng, that I will mix with Tribulus and Rhodiola. As I love traditional (alternative) medicine, these plants are in a perfect synergy for great mood, motivation and desire to do things, energy, natural increase of testosterone (tribulus) and a lot of other benefits (google: their name + benefits). And I'm not taking them just like that, I read a lot and also talked with qualified specialized people in trad. medicine.

I'm slowly slowly building up a better diet, in other words, I'm trying to eat more healthy and to have a minimum of 3 meals per day. Also, will hit the gym again real soon.

PS This is my journey and I make this thread however I want. If I want to write a roman in here, I will; if you don't like to read that much, check other journeys then Cool
(06-12-2014, 11:12 PM)Davidoff Wrote: [ -> ]http://cgt411.tech.purdue.edu/covey/48_laws_of_power.htm

Check.

I almost got into this stuff but it's the most messed up thing. It makes you an unhealthy person mindfully. Imagine having to live your life like this for the rest of your life, it's sad and daunting. Only take what's useful for you in this, the rest can make you live like gollum from the lord of the rings.
(06-13-2014, 01:54 PM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-12-2014, 11:12 PM)Davidoff Wrote: [ -> ]http://cgt411.tech.purdue.edu/covey/48_laws_of_power.htm

Check.

I almost got into this stuff but it's the most messed up thing. It makes you an unhealthy person mindfully. Imagine having to live your life like this for the rest of your life, it's sad and daunting. Only take what's useful for you in this, the rest can make you live like gollum from the lord of the rings.

Here is an "upgrade" over the previous link to put some context into it...
http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/

This book is my #1 favorite book and 100% on point on how the world and people ACTUALLY operate, not on we think they should operate....

The problem most people see with it, is the "dark undertone and extreme language" that the ideas in the book are presented in (done specifically to illustrate points & evoke a powerful emotional response)...some of the most successful people on our planet highly endorse the book also (health issues are not of concern)...ironically, the author's (Robert Greene) personality is completely opposite from the "dark tone" of the book

From what I've encountered, the Law of Attraction group has "slandered" this book the most because the Law of Attraction deals with absolutes & "unchanging" principles...Greene (the Author) deals with ALL of the Human Emotions & Actions (Love, Hate, Greed, Deception, Power, Seduction, Etc) that you will come across from people in your lifetime and how to deal with them (with historical examples)....and these are things that are not "supposed" to be talked about in the world and/or "expressed" in any way, shape, or form.... but still "operate" on an "unspoken" level

I say the book is not for everyone, but it will give those with it's knowledge a little more social freedom and allow them to enjoy their life more..
It's how people operate however, it's a very harsh reality. You live day by day, trying to manipulate people, or see their "real" intentions, without realizing we are just human beings, and that's it's not our fault that we "operate" that way. This mindset could set you up for paranoa. Of course we're all different, but I wouldn't want to live always analayzing people intentions and thinking they are manipulating me, and try to outsmart them. I rather be a natural and be good and others treat me the same. However some of the "laws of power" could be useful for my sales career that I have in mind.
I feel the same, it's useful to know that but I'm not going to use them if I destroy someone else life or I behave with dishonesty.
This is NOT one of those books to skim over the laws and pick or choose....the author describes this in the PREFACE to the book which tells me you haven't read it yet lol...it requires to be read in it's entirety to understand it. This is a book about POWER, and the feeling of having power over your own life, not "success".....

On the surface, it may seem to create a "paranoia" feeling or dishonesty feeling...

....but what happens when you have people pirating Shannon's work and he has to introduce copyright protection? Is that "paranoia" or is that taking a simple precaution of people taking advantage of him and destroying his business...?

....also, there's a reason the scripts are not revealed for AM6, SM? Is it because Shannon is "dishonest and manipulative"? Or is it because he wants to retain the "Quality" of his product through trade secrets...?

That is the context under which the book is written...

Shannon is a master at this stuff, but you would never know it because he's integrated it so well into his work and personality...it doesn't make you a bad human being, actually the opposite, it gives you confidence knowing you can handle any situation that's thrown at you...the laws are not "literal" laws, but a flexible guideline....

...people who do not like realism, "conflict" or "uncomfortable feelings" will not like this book which is why I say it's not for everyone. How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie or Skills with People by Les Giblin would be a better option
I read The 50th law, but not all of it. There are different types of power, this one is to reach power by manipulation and always seeing a person negative intent. Whether you like it or not but bill gates has power, warren buffet has power, and so does el chapo, and this type of book would be read by el chapo. Not saying everyone that reads this book is like him but like I said, it's a harsh "reality". just cause this book is "reality" to you doesn't mean it is to everyone. It's reality to like mind people. Uncomfortable feelings? Someone that doesn't want to live the way this book suggests isn't comfortable with "uncomfortable feelings".

Scientist could give you a "reality" to live in, it's real to them. People with mental disorders can give you a "reality" to live in cause it's real to do. You can't define what's real, even on the "surface" level.
(06-14-2014, 10:43 AM)lokko Wrote: [ -> ]I read The 50th law, but not all of it. There are different types of power, this one is to reach power by manipulation and always seeing a person negative intent. Whether you like it or not but bill gates has power, warren buffet has power, and so does el chapo, and this type of book would be read by el chapo. Not saying everyone that reads this book is like him but like I said, it's a harsh "reality". just cause this book is "reality" to you doesn't mean it is to everyone. It's reality to like mind people. Uncomfortable feelings? Someone that doesn't want to live the way this book suggests isn't comfortable with "uncomfortable feelings".

Scientist could give you a "reality" to live in, it's real to them. People with mental disorders can give you a "reality" to live in cause it's real to do. You can't define what's real, even on the "surface" level.

Have you read ALL 452 pages of this book?

Also, have you googled the endorsements by successful people who have power, who endorse the book?

I'm not bashing you about not liking the book...I'm pointing out your "misconceptions" (mentally unhealthy, paranaoia, dishonest, etc) about people who read and like the book, and use it it's principles....

Lebron James isn't unhealthy...nor Will Smith, nor the many people with Power at the top of their respective industries who endorse the book...

Have you PERSONALLY met Warren Buffet, Bill Gates or El Chapo?

As far as REALITY, Unless you are a part of the Controlling Elite Class (by Birth, Privilege, or Influence) there are "rules" that have been set-up, not necessarily for your advancement, but for it's own maintenance and survival (you've heard the expression, "This is chess, not checkers....")...if you want true Power in the world you have to figure out a way to "Play The Game" successfully

The scientists that you mention are described in the book...actually, Tesla had more inventions and scientific discoveries than Edison...but, whose name lives on more and gets more credit as having the most scientific advanced minds? If you read the book, you will understand what happened and why.....

The 50th Law is more about Overcoming you own Fears, and the freedom that it gives you, so you can live your life to the fullest the way you want to, without being restrained by your own fears & insecurites...

Most people intuitively know this, that is why shows like Game of Thrones or House of Cards are so highly rated
I wouldn't touch this book unless I felt it was the only option left. It's sick. Somebody endorsing something doesn't mean it's the holy grail. People live unique lives, to each their own. Like I said, If I find that it some of the stuff in the book could be useful then it can. I'm not going to take everything in this book to make it the way I live. It's your choice if you want to follow all 48, or 50 laws. If 50 cent wasn't part of the book, there would be no 50th law. It's a marketing stunt. So to say this book is not meant for picking out what useful info you want then I say, fuck the book, I do as I please.
I'll read the book and then I'll choose if it's fine to follow this law because some of them appear to be a dishonesty at first sight.
I just finished reading some amazon reviews for 48 laws of power, to be fair I chose to read the 3 star ratings, so that people can pick the good and bad about it. Most of the reviews are exactly how I perceived the book to be. Go read them for yourselves.
(06-14-2014, 11:31 PM)maniac360 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll read the book and then I'll choose if it's fine to follow this law because some of them appear to be a dishonesty at first sight.

Listening might be easier...as its rather a large book
Pages: 1 2