Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Life Tune Up - 1 Month - Totally Worth It - Long Story !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm always amazed by the universal rule of 'one thing leads to another', as it applies in all aspects of our life, from a career up to the way we socialize. That being said, by the end of the last year I was willing to stop smoking, and after reading a lot on the internet and talkign with friends, someone introduced me to/gave me a copy of the Stop Smoking sub. (I had no idea about the copy protection or how the sub works and so on). In short, that act landed me in this community.

As I was starting that sub and found out more about the various products and how they work and after stalking around the forum, I got very attracted by LTU, but also of AM 6. But after several talks and readings, I decided to go with LTU.

I started out with LTU, but due to 'unknown reasons', after 1 month and a bit, I stopped using the sub due to a drug binge (had some old friends visit me for 1 week and a half and we pretty much smoked weed daily and occasionally had some drinks, although I'm not a big fan of alcohol).

Oh.. so you (the reader) are disappointed? Well, don't be.. because I think if there would be some evaluation on all LTU users on their first month, I would hit the top by far, for the best results.

Due to the fact that I'm open minded, I was no skeptical about it (due to reasons I won't mention), this is what happened in my 1 month on LTU:

-I became a health freak! Not only that I stopped smoking, but I went to the dentist and I fixed all the problems I knew I had and didn't knew in several sessions; I didn't cared much about the money because I wanted my teeth to be healthy and in perfect shape (but it's not as expensive as in USA, UK tho..)
-Regarding food, not only that I was feeling a disgust for the fast foods and drinks like Cola/Pepsi or snacks and other foods that contains for example monoglutamate sodium, but I was also looking at the people who were eating all these craps and I was seeing how unconscious their are about their health, like how they will regret these careless choices they make now, when they will be a bit older, and I was seeing everybody as a bunch of dumbs (regarding the health topic, not to generalize);
-started (again) the gym;
-had the confidence improved, and something VERY interesting happened that woke me up: you know how sometimes you talk with someone and you have the friendly-mellow voice? It's hard to explain, but I'll give out an example: there was a minor issue and a friend of mine asked me a bit loudly about it, and instead of replying like a victim or friendly, I replied straight with confidence and a 'secure' voice and tone (IT CAME OUT OF nowhere, but actually it was LTU and I knew it). If you think this is silly or if you think this is just a personal problem, then you didn't understood me, because 'this' (mellow-friendly-voice) is in every single person, and sometimes we use it because we might not have our 'mojo' in shape..
-got more nice clothes because I felt like I have to dress much better in any occasion, even my pijamas had to be nice.. and I usually prefer a tshirt and some shorts when I'm off to sleep;
-eye contact improved, although I never thought about it and dind't had problems, it did improved anyway, as well as face & body language in terms of confidence - although I'm fine with it;
-I ALWAYS dream at night and remember my dreams since ever, but that sub made me (remember/or have) more (and wild) dreams;
-was doing some occasional meditation too;
-same story as everyone, girls checking me out etc on street etc
-I was literally inspecting most of the problems I had and I wanted to fix them, and I was actually working on them --> I wasn't writing them on a paper and such, it was more like unconsciously, like where my energy was flowing at;
-funny and the most interesting thing is that I had to fix/finish a problem and visit a doctor, but I was always delaying it, however, around the last week of LTU from the first month, every time I was starting the sub I was literally feeling some sort of 'butterflies' in my stomach area and I was remembering straight away that I had to finish the problem. My stomach is just fine lol, but that feeling was 100% of the time, making me think that I HAD to go and stop delaying it; it was my inner demons that got awaken and they sent me butterflies; how lovely;
-bought several natural (and quite expensive) health supplements, like vitamins from plants etc (I am passionate about alternative medicine anyway, so I read a lot about it);
-helped me become much more optimistic, and also helped me leave past behind (I'm not living in the past, but it did made me realize that past is an illusion with proof, future is one without, and present is everything there is to be)
-procrastination was not only killed, but replaced with the habit of an workaholic. Read this line again, yea.. that intense the change was; which also helped me on the financial life as well, and that string really lead me today on bigger things with many more openings.
-some other things that I don't remember now, but I know it was more than what I just mentioned above; too bad the memories aren't as fresh;

By the end of the first month, I bought AM 6 as it was launched just around that period, and I was very very attracted by it, and its fuzz. I was planning to do LTU for 4-6 months then take a 1 month break, and continue with AM 6. Unfortunately, when my friends came over, I was no longer able to complete the minimum req. of hours to listen the sub, especially in the first days. Then I had some attempts to get back to it but I failed due to the circumstances. I have no idea why I didn't resumed it until now, I was always delaying it because I had some travel to do and other plans, excuses and so on.

Why it worked out so good?

+I was not only listening in every night (speakers), but I was also using good headphones in nearly every day, for many hours. I would say that 16-18 hours would be a minimum. I started out with the silent ultrasonic, but then I changed to the trickling one which I love and it never really bothers me if I listen to it while watching a movie or listening to music.
+Had no resistance, I wasn't skeptical and was looking forward for the better change, and I wasn't sitting on my but and waiting for things to happen.
+who knows? xD

You might ask if anything sticked to me and what faded. To be honest, I don't feel that 'high' anymore (from the sub) that made me want to FIX EVERYTHING ABOUT ME, but it did help in sorting out, adjusting and creating different habits and ideologies that are still with me in this moment. I wonder tho.. what would've been like if I would've go for the full 6 months? Well.. I will find out one day, because I clearly know what LTU is all about, or at least what is doing to me.

What you need to KNOW before doing LTU! Is that YOU have to WANT the CHANGE! You have to work for it and be willing to face your demons. I might not admit it, but I'll write it quickly.. I think..not sure, that I realized that I was fighting with all my inner demons and I wanted some of them to stay in there a little longer.. yep, I said it. I was in a point where all I was thinking was about fixing my life problems (everybody has problems, but don't think of heavy problems). But again, this is just some thought that I don't (want) to believe, because it's not entirely true.

Anyway, right now I started AM 6 and you can follow my live journal in here. I am very determined and this time I WILL NOT abandon the sub, and I have my plans in case I'll get other visits or I'll have to travel etc.. But I will return to LTU one day, I know exactly what it is for. And you should look at it as an assist, you should build up the will and be determined to move your ass and do things. It's a matter of time anyway, if you can't do that yourself, LTU will make you do it.