Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Max Sales Success, Motivation and Luck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I own a Website Developmet company and I've been using multiple subliminals to grow my business. I have BASE, MSS, and Motivation. I've listened to Confidence and most recently Luck. My first question is, how can I maintain the results of so many Hybrid subliminals? I've seen results with all of them, but I have to continuously go back and forth listening to each one for a month or two to return the results once previously achieved.

Also, I'm starting to find cold calling easier to do, but mundane when listening to MSS. I eventually get contracts through cold calling and other sales tactics, but I'm wondering if I should listen to Motivation or Luck at the same time with MSS, creating a blended affect. I believe that Motivation may triple my sales success, which would make sales exciting. While Luck may bring me that project or contract that I've always wanted, which makes the mundane routine worthwhile. Is it possible to do all three at the same time and if not, is my thinking correct on the expected results of blending MSS with Motivation and MSS with Luck?
I am currently using Ultra Motivation and Ultra Success.

Motivation gets you through the mundane activities very easily. And after you've finished the mundane activity you're ready for more...

Success produces synchronicities so that whatever you want to accomplish from the mundane activities will manifest.

Luck and MSS are similar to US and if you commit to the programs long enough contracts, projects and abundance is very probable.

Thanks

Fonzy
This sounds like an opportunity to create a program that solves these issues! How about one with BASE, MSS, Ultra Motivation, Ultra Success, Positive Thinking & Positive Attitude, Maximum Productivity, Luck Magnifier and OGSF in it, all wrapped up in a single stage 5G? Sound good? Awesome, cause that's what I'm gonna make. Tada, problem solved! Off to work on this right now.
(05-24-2014, 06:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds like an opportunity to create a program that solves these issues! How about one with BASE, MSS, Ultra Motivation, Ultra Success, Positive Thinking & Positive Attitude, Maximum Productivity, Luck Magnifier and OGSF in it, all wrapped up in a single stage 5G? Sound good? Awesome, cause that's what I'm gonna make. Tada, problem solved! Off to work on this right now.

I think that would be great!
(05-24-2014, 06:37 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds like an opportunity to create a program that solves these issues! How about one with BASE, MSS, Ultra Motivation, Ultra Success, Positive Thinking & Positive Attitude, Maximum Productivity, Luck Magnifier and OGSF in it, all wrapped up in a single stage 5G? Sound good? Awesome, cause that's what I'm gonna make. Tada, problem solved! Off to work on this right now.

As a request Shannon, can you add Socializing Is Just A Fun Game & Think Like A Millionaire into this New Program...

I have used all the above titles and a lot of success (especially in business) if not the majority, is learning how to handle/deal with people (SIJFG) and financial intelligence/managing finances properly (TLAM) would make this the ultimate sub ....

I've been so waiting on this new financial sub, as have alot others... Smile

Thanks
Add millionaires mind set into it too ;-). + Maybe something for enjoying business and seeing it as fun game, because if u enjoy it, you love it! And then you love something you do it very well.

Shannon I will say this will be another tomahawk in finance and business department. How about making something like Money Magnet like SM or WM . Like we do the whole programme after AM and it will start reprogramming our mind with success and goal setting direction along with social status. So we can swap it within SM - WM- Money Magnet direction. We still have full AM effect along with Money Magnet mind setting how about that !!!
Yes, that is much appreciated Shannon! I believe everyone wants to manifest more money in their lives. An abundance of it would provide so much freedom. A Money magnet where every situation you are in turns into a way that would affect your life positively in terms of success financially and allow us go attract more cash. The contracts professional athletes have are so large that when there total amount is calculated is comes down to every minute that they are making a sum of money. A sub that could produce this situation would be great. Just as how powerful your sex magnet and wm subs provide great success with women over time having one that would produce more money would be awesome. Wonder what you will call it!Smile

Thanks

Fonzy

Awesome! What is this sub going to be called?
I assume it's the BASE 6 stage set.

-Ben

did you make this program yet, if so what is it. I would LOVE to buy it!
I'm also curious to know if this product ever got made and if so, what it's called.

And if not, if it's still coming or has it been abandoned?
Ben's answer should be right as the mentioned things and much much more are inside. Just it has become a six stager instead of single stage.