Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 6G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been reading about Shannon's new 5G and how it can't be used with anything else. I assume then that as this is pretty much a brain buster then there won't be 6G or a 7G coming out anytime soon as they would be dangerous to use?
Thanks
you're looking for a magic pill in your life, don't be lazy and be dependent on subs. Take action. Don't be like me :p
Ricardo, maybe one day there will be a 6 or 7G program, but that would only be likely if new discoveries are made. Shannon is very careful about what he puts out, so if he ever put out a 6g or 7g im sure they wouldn't be dangerous(when used properly of course). The 5g technology pretty much maxes out to what the maximum amount of information that can be presented and still be effective. The generations here refer to major changes in how things are done, with each generation more powerful than the previous Smile
I'm waiting for 10G. It would be so powerful that the moment you listen to it, clouds will part and money and beautiful women will just fall out of the sky into your lap. I mean, literally. Just like that. However, till the day it comes out, I keep working hard and listening to the subs I have at my disposal. Try to make that wait till the magic pill an enjoyable journey. Wink
Shannon probably dies a little inside each time he has to make a new 5G program lol. I'm sure 6G would be the literal death of him.
It's more like Shannon's computer dies a little each time he makes a new 5g program. Or he has to go drive someone somewhere.
(05-17-2014, 12:49 PM)risingwarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I'm waiting for 10G. It would be so powerful that the moment you listen to it, clouds will part and money and beautiful women will just fall out of the sky into your lap. I mean, literally. Just like that. However, till the day it comes out, I keep working hard and listening to the subs I have at my disposal. Try to make that wait till the magic pill an enjoyable journey. Wink

You made me laugh a lot with that, thanks!
(05-17-2014, 12:10 PM)jennielee Wrote: [ -> ]Ricardo, maybe one day there will be a 6 or 7G program, but that would only be likely if new discoveries are made. Shannon is very careful about what he puts out, so if he ever put out a 6g or 7g im sure they wouldn't be dangerous(when used properly of course). The 5g technology pretty much maxes out to what the maximum amount of information that can be presented and still be effective. The generations here refer to major changes in how things are done, with each generation more powerful than the previous Smile

Yes but as we are told that 5G is like the mother of all subs, I can't see how it could be safely used, unless you use them for very short periods of time not this all day all night stuff.
(05-19-2014, 01:17 PM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]Yes but as we are told that 5G is like the mother of all subs, I can't see how it could be safely used, unless you use them for very short periods of time not this all day all night stuff.

I understand Shannon is currently developing the Magnus/MPME technology that just may be genesis of 6G. And yes, it might very well be a short timeframe subliminal as you expressed, Ricardo. At least this is what I gather from reading Shannon's journal.

Nationwide
(05-17-2014, 10:18 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]I have been reading about Shannon's new 5G and how it can't be used with anything else. I assume then that as this is pretty much a brain buster then there won't be 6G or a 7G coming out anytime soon as they would be dangerous to use?
Thanks

5G uses all the technology I had at my disposal and then some before I was working on the MPME (Massively Polymorphic Multiplexing Engine). It is the build format and the various technologies that that build format allows me to make use of. But it's not a brain buster. It's just got limits that we need to respect in order to get the most from it. The worst that my programs can do directly is make you tired.

The new MPME I am working on, as Nationwide stated, may end up ushering in a 6th generation build format. I don't know yet. But the MPME allows me to make use of some really magnificent new discoveries that, when taken together, form a whole new level of subliminal audio and response.

My first tests with the Magnus Engine, which uses just one multiplexing engine, showed this technology to be so powerful that it needs a safety limiter. I have created a safety limiter, and I have aggressively tested it in the MPME configured to be approximately 21 times more powerful than the program I built based on the Magnus Engine. The safety limiter works beautifully, and it seems to simply turns off the program's effects when they reach critical mass. Once you turn it off and that mass has receded below critical, it again comes into effect.

The only thing that a program based on the MPME can do is make you mentally exhausted if you overexpose yourself, and that requires 4 to 5 hours a day of exposure from what I can see so far.

I am hypothesizing that programs based on this will be used at a limit of between 4 and 21 hours per week. I don't know yet what the best time or way to use them is, which is why you cannot buy one yet. Until I know what is what, and I'm sure it's safe, I'm not releasing this.

I see a pattern of me saying this every time I make a major breakthrough and about a year later I always seem to come up with some new major breakthrough, but...

I don't foresee anything beyond 6th Gen, IF there even does come to be a 6th Gen. I currently see no way to create a major breakthrough beyond what I'm doing. But, who knows what I will discover next year, or the year after that, or the year after that? I'm not even finished discovering all there is to know about the MPME. Just yesterday I discovered a modular component that appears to make even the mighty MPME several times more powerful. I don't even have a name for it yet.
How do you come up with the approximate "X times more powerful" numbers? For example you said 21 times more powerful, and 7 times more powerful in your post that i quoted. What is the method that you're using to gauge the effectiveness? Is it anecdotal, like, testers say they reached this result in X amount of time, and you average them out? Or do you use like high-tech brain scan or brain readings and stuff like that?

Sorry I'm pretty new to all this, so whenever I read stuff like 5G is X times more powerful, and then 21 times, and then 7 times, it makes me question... ya know?

(06-24-2014, 10:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2014, 10:18 AM)Ricardo Wrote: [ -> ]I have been reading about Shannon's new 5G and how it can't be used with anything else. I assume then that as this is pretty much a brain buster then there won't be 6G or a 7G coming out anytime soon as they would be dangerous to use?
Thanks

5G uses all the technology I had at my disposal and then some before I was working on the MPME (Massively Polymorphic Multiplexing Engine). It is the build format and the various technologies that that build format allows me to make use of. But it's not a brain buster. It's just got limits that we need to respect in order to get the most from it. The worst that my programs can do directly is make you tired.

The new MPME I am working on, as Nationwide stated, may end up ushering in a 6th generation build format. I don't know yet. But the MPME allows me to make use of some really magnificent new discoveries that, when taken together, form a whole new level of subliminal audio and response.

My first tests with the Magnus Engine, which uses just one multiplexing engine, showed this technology to be so powerful that it needs a safety limiter. I have created a safety limiter, and I have aggressively tested it in the MPME configured to be approximately 21 times more powerful than the program I built based on the Magnus Engine. The safety limiter works beautifully, and it seems to simply turns off the program's effects when they reach critical mass. Once you turn it off and that mass has receded below critical, it again comes into effect.

The only thing that a program based on the MPME can do is make you mentally exhausted if you overexpose yourself, and that requires 4 to 5 hours a day of exposure from what I can see so far.

I am hypothesizing that programs based on this will be used at a limit of between 4 and 21 hours per week. I don't know yet what the best time or way to use them is, which is why you cannot buy one yet. Until I know what is what, and I'm sure it's safe, I'm not releasing this.

I see a pattern of me saying this every time I make a major breakthrough and about a year later I always seem to come up with some new major breakthrough, but...

I don't foresee anything beyond 6th Gen, IF there even does come to be a 6th Gen. I currently see no way to create a major breakthrough beyond what I'm doing. But, who knows what I will discover next year, or the year after that, or the year after that? I'm not even finished discovering all there is to know about the MPME. Just yesterday I discovered a modular component that appears to make even the mighty MPME several times more powerful. I don't even have a name for it yet.
Hmm that crossed my mind to. They are accurate numbers not a generic many more times or far more powerful wording that people would use.

This quote is really accurate too..

"Version 6.0 of the Alpha Male subliminal training set is built in the 5th Generation format. By itself, this makes it about 9.2 times more powerful than the Alpha Male Subliminal training set Version 5."

(10-10-2014, 10:02 PM)dissonance Wrote: [ -> ]How do you come up with the approximate "X times more powerful" numbers? For example you said 21 times more powerful, and 7 times more powerful in your post that i quoted. What is the method that you're using to gauge the effectiveness? Is it anecdotal, like, testers say they reached this result in X amount of time, and you average them out? Or do you use like high-tech brain scan or brain readings and stuff like that?

Sorry I'm pretty new to all this, so whenever I read stuff like 5G is X times more powerful, and then 21 times, and then 7 times, it makes me question... ya know?

[quote='Shannon' pid='54807' dateline='1403679301']
Generally you can gauge the power of a subliminal in only a few ways. The numbers you see me using are based on information density per unit of time. The more highly compressed the input stream is, the more it affects you, and when we are talking about my later discoveries, there is a definite and strong correlation to more = more powerful and faster acting.

So if you were using 4G subs, then a "plain" 5G sub without any special build techniques or technological additions would give you 9.2 times more input density. Measuring the effects of the additionals like modifiers and technological additions is difficult, and that is better done by measuring the speed and obviousness at which the results are achieved. You could not say that a "stock" 5G program is the same level of power as a "souped up" 5G, like MIR because the stock cannot achieve results as quickly or powerfully as MIR can. So even within the 5G build format there are different levels of power, even extraneous of data input density.

6G is even harder to measure because its naturalizer is so powerful that people can be gotten to do things that are totally outside their normal experience of reality within minutes of the start of their exposure, but I have no way to measure this in terms of power level except to consider data input density and the speed of results and how much they would normally be resisted. So we rely primarily on data input density.

The more data you input, and the faster you input it, within certain boundaries of limitation, the more effective the program becomes to some degree simply because the brain is being sufficiently engaged with instructions to execute. So when you start pumping the equivalent of two full length novels into the brain every 5 minutes, as I am currently able to do with the latest MPME prototypes, and you manage to do so in a way that allows the brain to actually decode and comprehend the script still, it is engaged to such a degree that it processes the script at a very high level of priority, which makes for a much more powerful and effective program. Apparently, not giving the brain enough input makes it pay less attention.

5G format is limited by the fact that the ears cannot handle more than a certain amount of input at once. But the latest MPME prototypes have a few technologies in them that have allowed me to smash through that barrier to a virtually unlimited degree. I can achieve compression ratios for data input that vastly exceed what can be done with simple methods such as speeding up the audio. How I measure this is still challenging, so I am again going by data input density. But the amount of compression I wish to apply just depends on how much time I care to put into compressing the script. More compression = more time to achieve that compression, of course. My 5 minutes to pump 2 full length novels into your head is not even representative of the half of what I can do with this. I'm just not yet interested in focusing on compressing the script more than I have to for a couple of technical reasons, which make developing the new technology easier for me.
Wow sounds pretty wild...

I'm just wondering, specifically what do you do when you test them? Do you test them on multiple multiple people without them knowing they are being tested, and with a subliminal that has clear and identifiable goals that you can measure the results? It seems like it would be very time consuming to test it out rigorously and thoroughly enough to be absolutely sure that it works 100%, in every aspect.

Also, just a quick question, does the mind get habituated to the 5G running during sleep after a while? As in, will I be able to sleep completely normally after some time, with 5G playing while I sleep? I am a music producer, and I can't listen to subs in extended amounts during the day, because I'm listening to whatever it is I'm producing, etc, or other music. I'd like to purchase AM6 and then SM or WM in the future, but if I can't get at least 8 hours per day for 32 days for each of the stages because of the fact I'm a producer, and also because 5G messes my sleep up too much, I'm stuck in a rut. Currently, I've been trying out LTU that I've purchased a few days ago, and it makes it harder to sleep.

And, does the trickling stream one work if I have the volume set at a level where it is very soft; ALMOST where I can barely hear it? What is your experience in how soft it can be for it to still work, and how sure (how much testing did you do at this volume) are you?

Finally, if I am already somewhat Alpha, and just have confidence issues because of depression, will the 8 hours for 32 days be enough for getting the results? Same for SM or WM?
Pages: 1 2