Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Using SM 3.0, but hit a stumbling block!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys

I have a query, that I have tried searching for but haven't found the answer for yet.

I am using SM3 and am on stage 3. I have four days to go before I start on stage 4. I am going on holiday tomorrow for 3 weeks. I wont have access to headphones or speakers.

I will have to play SM3 masked with mp3 player/earbuds and my usage will be reduced. Can I get away with just listening to stage 3 for a further 3 weeks but reduced exposure time, or start stage 4 but with reduced listening time for the first 18 of the 32 days with reduced listening time.

I just dont want to lose all the progression I have been doing. I think it may even be the case of restarting stage 3, when I get back which is a bit of a downer.
Your not even supposed to use both of them at the same time.
I'm pretty sure he just meant he's on stage 3 of SM3.. atleast that was how I read it.

That's probably a bit long, i'm sure Shannon will say you will have to start the set again after 3 weeks off. But he can confirm.

-Ben
Whoops my bad lol
(04-09-2014, 07:12 PM)ben123456305 Wrote: [ -> ]Your not even supposed to use both of them at the same time.

How did you come to this conclusion, from what I wrote lol

I guess it is a tricky situation. Ben if you miss three weeks of a stage do you re-do the stage or the whole program from the start.
You're either going to find a way to get headphones or speakers, or you're going to restart the stage or the entire set.

Best option: Get speakers/headphones.

Second best option: start the whole set over.

Runner up: restart stage 3.

Choose according to the quality of results you prefer.