Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Buy or not buy AM6? Question to Shannon: AM6 Copy Protection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to admit I gave a copy of my AM6 to one of my friends. He is already in stage 2 and the sub seems working but the copy protection doesn't show any obvious effects.

Before he even tried the subs he said he is going to buy it if it shows noticeable effects after one or two months which he doubted.

After more than 2 months he is completely convinced, the subs work. But now he is hesitant to buy it, as he is afraid to further use the sub at all. He expected the copy protection to elicit a urge to buy the sub, but nothing happened even though the sub works like normal. But as the rest of the sub worked he thinks the copy protection must have worked also and he is afraid that the copy protection messed something up in his head which only shows later.

He still wants to buy AM6, but he isn't sure if the copy protection isn't already installed too deeply to get removed by further use of a newly purchased copy of AM6.

That's why he asked me if I could contact the creator of the sub to forward his questions to him and I decided to post it here into the forum.

Which is better? Should he stop using AM6 at all?

Or is it safe for him to buy AM6 and continue to use it at the stage&day he is at right now (middle of stage 2)?

Will all the effects of the copy protection go completely away after he bought it himself or did he use the sub already for too long and some permanent changes took place in his subconscious?

I didn't notice any effects of the copy protection neither, and I'm already at stage 3. Will there any effects remain for me if he buys it?

If the copy protection is already installed to deeply he won't use AM6 anymore and therefore sees no reason to buy it. If he doesn't buy it but also stops using it, does the copy protection then deinstall itself from my subconscious while I continue to use my copy?

PS: Before people start complaining: I gave him a copy because he's a close friend of mine and wouldn't have bought AM6 anyway as he didn't beleive that subs work. That's also why he had no inhibitions to try the sub in spite of the copy protection as he expected the sub to not work at all. But now because I shared it with him and he could see first hand that subs work, he would have already bought a copy by now, if it wasn't for his fear induced by the copy protection
Hey olifa, the copy protection is only removed by purchasing a copy of the product you are using. If you stop using the product, the copy protection is still in effect. Once the product has been purchased, the effect of the copy protection is eliminated.

Shannon has talked about this extensively in other threads so this is just the summary. Just make sure he buys a complete copy and the copy protection will be disabled for both of you.
If one of you stop AM6 you will get unbalance so don't stop it even if you don't buy it now (you don't want to mess up your mind), never stop AM unless you life is involved.
The copy protection won't prevent the sub from working properly. It will just add the education process to make you understand the value of the product you didn't pay.
I pirated AM5 too, and I bought it after stage 3 or 4 because I was convinced it worked. And now I'm in stage 6 day 31 so I can assure you that you can buy it peacefully it will work Big Grin.
I was going to buy a sub as a gift for a friend - does copy protection work on them even though I bought the sub for them?
(03-23-2014, 05:37 AM)Darwin Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to buy a sub as a gift for a friend - does copy protection work on them even though I bought the sub for them?

Gifting is fine, just let them know its a gift.
Yes if he buys it the copy protection will deactivate and he is okay continuing from where he is in the program already.

-Ben