Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hi All!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone ,

This is Capt.Akshay. I used to work as an Airline Pilot until the Airline I was with closed down due to severe financial issues. I am currently without a job, haven't been paid past pending salaries and trying to get my life back on track.

I purchased the Ultra Success 4G sub yesterday and have finished about 7 hours until now. I had an issue with the Ultrasonic track.
Now, when I try playing the Ultrasonic Track, I hear something similar to 'very mild static'. Not too loud mind you but you can sense that there's something playing. It's like a very high pitched note playing at a pretty low volume.

My q to the moderator/ Shannon /anyone who could help is,

1. Is this the way it normally works? Given that you have mentioned on your website that the Ultrasonic Track is completely inaudible.

2. I tried playing the track on 2 different laptops and on one Sony Hi-Fi Music system. It plays the same in all three. And I also made sure to keep the volume at a slightly lower level.

3. As regards, the time frame for seeing some tangible results, how long do you think it generally takes?

4. Also, after browsing through your forum, I find that 95% of the users have reported a general sense of well being,energy and focus etc, which is great. But insofar as achieving something concrete/tangible ( a new job,manifesting money,learning a new skill,winning a medal at a sport) I have failed to find even one single instance. I am a bit surprised.

If you would take the time out to answer my queries, it would be highly appreciated!

Akshay
1. And 2. I think its normal, you just have good hearing, as long as its not cracking sound its ok.

3. Personally I do see a little bit at first few days, then everyting vanishes till about 3-4weeks into sub, and comes back with a thunder.

4. Well when you change your mindset you already sre changing your life because your actions are changing, and by changing paterns you attract things yourself.

For exact cases when manifestation worked for people (just from memory of what I have read): fonzy attracted his perfect gf, when there is luck magnifier diary where person constantly earned a lot of random money when he was in need of them. Even too i dont remember any cases where attract your perfect job was succesful, but it might be just my memory ;-)
Hi Clancy,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, it doesn't really crack but one can sense that it's out there. It's not ENTIRELY inaudible, if you know what I mean.

Well, today's day 1. Let's see how things progress.I am keeping an open mind! :-)
Good luck man, I just replied to your pm.

-Ben