Subliminal Talk

Full Version: What's the significance of sex dreams during AM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm on stage 1 day 18 of AM 5 and have been having allot of sexual dreams lately. In one of my dreams I saw two girls that I've banged before and I just straight up asked them if they wanna fuck.

Another dream I was lying down with some chick on a bed and I started fingering her. I'n another dreams I was making out and trying to bang some other chick.

I've been having at least one sex dream a night the last few days.

Oh and I also had a dream I was talking to some chick and I sat next to her & in the dream I remember I was thinking in my head (I can do better then this girl) then I stopped flirting with her.

What is it about AM 5 that makes sex dreams happen? If it was sex magnet I'd understand because that program makes you think about sex allot and prob has the word sex in it quite often but does AM?
Maybe the dreams are just representing a change. You had one where you decided you could do better than this girl, confidence boosting I guess. I had the same for the whole of stage 1 and part of stage 2.

Weirdly sm3 I've only had one sex dream, the night I started, most of my dreams have been insane survival style dreams, zombies, Armageddon etc.

But most likely they are highlighting issues, if you have no problem with sex or women then it could be something else in the dream your not aware of. It's your subconscious introducing changes the best way it knows how. Or maybe the sex dreams are a little bonus Shannon inserted to help deal with the mild depression a lot of guys get in the early stages.
Yeah I get what your saying, I agree.. oh that's interesting that you have had insane survival dreams as I too have got that from AM.. One of them I was fighting zombies and in another I was in a sword/shield war in China.. I guess the subliminals are bringing out our inner masculinity and it's manifesting in our dreams first.
Yep the dreams are your mind processing the changes.. Shannon has something in the programs about using dreams to further the changes.

When I did Alpha I noticed I had alot of fighting and standing up for myself dreams, also survival/zombie type dreams.. I started to enjoy them as they were distinct and showed me something was happening.

But i've noticed any type of internal work i've done my mind processes it during sleep and I have related dreams.

-Ben
Side note: I almost never remember dreams but I read about vitamin B6 helping with that. I've been taking 50mg B6 + zinc and magnesium before going to sleep for 2 nights now and I remembered something from both nights, which is surprising for me. I want to remember my AM dreams!
Yeah Vitamin b6 does help, I used to take that when I was focusing on lucid dreaming & it made the dreams alot more vivid. I should start taking it I have a bunch left good call
I dreamed about being famous. And one where I was a famous thief like in Now You see Me. Lol.