Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM5 journey and questions for Shannon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started back on November 28 of last year. The first stage was relatively unnoticed although I was very optimistic throughout. I have to admit that I brought some baggage into doing this with me as last year I got divorced early in the year and then reunited with an old flame in October. With the old flame it's one of those situations where the timing never seems to be right even though we have chemistry and rapport that is unprecedented.

Things ended up going wrong which actually led me to start AM5. I did a pretty good job of putting my past behind me throughout stage one. At the beginning of stage 2 I woke up one morning with her on my mind and it has only been building ever since and I am now at the very end of stage 3. By the way, throughout stage 2 I felt that I got easily aggravated at petty things which carried into stage 3 and now I have definitely developed a sense of calm to everything. I am a very emotional person and feel like that I am developing the ability to keep my emotions more in check which leads me to less impulsive actions. I am also much more social and find it much easier to talk to women even though I still feel some anxiety.

I have to resolve this situation with my old flame in my mind or I will never have peace. We haven't spoken in over three months. She knows I'm a good man and good for her but because of things that have been done to her in her past she has developed crippling fear. I am going to try to contact her in a couple of weeks with the offer to just talk. I understand that sometimes you just have to write things off and move on but with her, at least at this time, I just can't do that. Sometimes you meet somebody that matches you so well on every level that you just have to exhaust all possibilities.

Shannon my question is this, does this type of internal conflict affect the
efficacy of AM5? I also have one very trivial question. I have my stereo set up in my bed to where the speakers are on either side of my head only about 18 inches from my ears. Sometimes I rollover on my side to sleep making it possible to hear out of only one ear. Would that affect results?
Quote:Shannon my question is this, does this type of internal conflict affect the efficacy of AM5?

No.

Quote:I also have one very trivial question. I have my stereo set up in my bed to where the speakers are on either side of my head only about 18 inches from my ears. Sometimes I rollover on my side to sleep making it possible to hear out of only one ear. Would that affect results?

This question is asked frequently. It affects your ability to hear as clearly and loudly in the ear you have facing the pillow, but it will not affect the overall success of the subliminal significantly enough to worry about.
Thanks for the quick reply Shannon. Despite the conflict I have within myself I have been charging forward the best I can. I joined a free poker league for the social aspect and I'm doing that two or three days a week. I have also read the books that you suggested and have even found some others that were very helpful. I'm actually going to be hanging out with a very attractive young lady tomorrow so I definitely think I'm taking the proper steps. Just have to get this one thing settled no matter what the outcome is.
I want to give an update as I'm almost at the end of Stage 5. First, I did make contact with my old flame and the response was not bad at all. She is still very wary and afraid. Our communication started out very well and she seemed to be softening. I ,however, suppose I was too direct with what it was that I wanted and scared her. I have backed way off and we are back to square one. She basically told me she doesn't want me to go but the road will be a slow drive with no certain ending. This was causing me great distress at first but I have come to terms with the whole situation in my mind and have a much better attitude about it.

As far as how the stages are going my report is thus: stage 1 has been by far the best stage that I have done. I felt the most confident and the best through stage 1. Stage 2 and 3 I spent mostly aggravated and somewhat stressed out over my female situation. Stage 4 was neutral at best. I can't say that I felt positive but a lot of that again has to do with my female situation. Stage 5 has been better lately but it didn't start out that way. Overall I don't feel that I have changed much at all throughout the first five stages.

I have dreamed pretty much every night throughout the whole five stages. In the early going my dreams were mostly me confronting people, some I knew some I didn't, and I had some sexual dreams with my ex's. My dreams have progressed to the middle stages where I had dreams of people being killed and even killing people myself. I have had dreams where I was being chased but not caught and dreams where I was doing the chasing and did catch. I'm still having sexual dreams about my ex's and some with women I didn't recognize. I researched the meaning of dreams and it seems that I am definitely battling within myself to accept what I'm being told. I'm hoping that stage six will provide me with some great steps forward but it appears that I may need AM6 to achieve the results I'm looking for.
I'd like to add that I listen a solid 12 hours per day during the week (about 9 overnight and another 3 during the morning while I work. It's 8 to 10 on the weekends. At night I listen to the masked stream via stereo speakers one on either side of my head only about a foot away if that.
During the morning I listen via my earbuds.

I'm pretty much mentally tired all the time. If I've noticed anything it's that I seem to get more respect from men but as women go I'm not really getting much more attention than I was before which was not a lot. I'm not bad looking and I'm pretty muscular although not a big guy. I'm just not selling it with how I carry myself I guess. That's the main thing I'm looking to get from AM5. I grew up with very low self esteem. It has gotten better naturally over the years. I know it's just a mental block and I am working my dick off to remove it.
I have finished AM 5 and want to give my final review. First of all, I knew going into this that I'm a stubborn, strong willed person so I worried about resistance. I wanted change so badly that I hoped to trump my own resistance. I know throughout I was experiencing much of the same as many others. I had very similar dreams early on. However, after stage 3 my dreams began to vary greatly. I found myself having dreams about being chased which I learned means I'm running from my problems. I had some positive dreams as well.

I read many books besides just the recommended ones. I began to socialize much more than ever in my life. As far as "changes" are concerned, I felt very positive early on, not so good through the middle stages and much better through the final two. I've definitely grown as a man but not all in the ways I wanted. I'm way better socially. I've made many new friends and I'm more comfortable talking to women. I have drawn more attention but not necessarily from the women I want. That whole subject is skewed, however, since I have one in particular I am pursuing and she is particularly difficult with her huge wall. I am going to have to resolve things with her one way or the other in order to really move forward in that department.

My confidence in myself is definitely much stronger. I find that I don't sweat the small stuff as much anymore. One surprise is that I no longer seem to fear any sort of change which is a complete turn around. I feel I get more respect, especially from other men. In summary, I feel I made good strides. I didn't really notice many of them until I was almost finished. I have more work to do. I have already purchased AM6 and will be running it in a couple of weeks.
Add tapping to AM 6! I can't recommend it enough. Read Geodude's posts to learn more or look up any videos on youtube by Robert Smith. Seriously, you've got nothing to lose, but everything to gain by implementing this into your life.
Thanks for the tip. I will definitely check into tapping. You're right, I have nothing to lose.