Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Hello everybody
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
just starting here. I am new to the field of sub-liminals. I have heard of it before but never gave any serious thought to it.
However, few weeks ago I somehow came across an article which suggested that sublimials indeed affect brain.

Brooks, S.J.; Savov V, Allzén E, Benedict C, Fredriksson R, and Schiöth HB. (February 2012). "Exposure to subliminal arousing stimuli induces robust activation in the amygdala, hippocampus, anterior cingulate, insular cortex and primary visual cortex: a systematic meta-analysis of fMRI studies.". NeuroImage 59 (3): 2962–2973. doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2011.09.077.

So then I recalled all what I have heard about subliminals (both positive & negative) particularly in the field of self-help. Then I decided to try it and then after web surfing for 3 weeks and looking at the web pages of different companies, I felt Ultrasonic-Subliminals, seems to be something to try.
Thats all for now.
I wish all you guys & gals good luck and success in your endeavors.
hykhan1958
Welcome, hope whatever program you choose goes well for you. Do you have any ideas what you want to start with?

-Ben
Welcome hykhan1958. Glad to have you!
Thanks Benjamin
I have purchased Improve Grade & Study and X124.
I have started using Improve Graddes & Study on my son and daughter. It is going on since 2 days. So I have to wait some weeks before I can say if it has any effects.
I did not get any chance to use X124 because my wife does not want it now. She is under some stress. May be in coming weeks.
I initially made a wav file (of Improve Graddes & Study) from the downloaded mp3 file using audacity. Then I burned it a CD. Now teh CD which I burned teh files could take only 2 tracks (limited space). So I burned the trickling stream and silent one. Then I tried to run it using a CD player. However, I noticed the sound was getting interrupted.
So then I stopped using the CD player and started playing it directly from computer (mp3 file). However, I do not know how to play all three trackks with loop. Iam using Windows Media Player. So I am only playing trickling stream on loop.
So this is my situation at this time.
If any one has advice regarding playing all 3 tracks in loop directly from computer, I will highly appreciate.
nother question is soes it matter if we listen only to 1 track or we should listen to all 3 tracks.
Thanks
hykhan1958
(03-06-2014, 08:12 AM)hykhan1958 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Benjamin
I have purchased Improve Grade & Study and X124.
I have started using Improve Graddes & Study on my son and daughter. It is going on since 2 days. So I have to wait some weeks before I can say if it has any effects.
I did not get any chance to use X124 because my wife does not want it now. She is under some stress. May be in coming weeks.
I initially made a wav file (of Improve Graddes & Study) from the downloaded mp3 file using audacity. Then I burned it a CD. Now teh CD which I burned teh files could take only 2 tracks (limited space). So I burned the trickling stream and silent one. Then I tried to run it using a CD player. However, I noticed the sound was getting interrupted.
So then I stopped using the CD player and started playing it directly from computer (mp3 file). However, I do not know how to play all three trackks with loop. Iam using Windows Media Player. So I am only playing trickling stream on loop.
So this is my situation at this time.
If any one has advice regarding playing all 3 tracks in loop directly from computer, I will highly appreciate.
nother question is soes it matter if we listen only to 1 track or we should listen to all 3 tracks.
Thanks
hykhan1958

you don't need to put three tracks on a loop.

Use the one you like and putting that on loop is sufficient.

Good luck with the products you bought,

keep us posted of your results.
I would use VLC if I were you (it's free), Windows media player is not perfect to play subliminals.