Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM3 Instructions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, guys I did ask this is my journal but no one has replied, does anyone know where to find the instructions.pdf for sex magnet 3.

I thought there was a link in Shannon's journal, right after he built it, but I can't find it, searched the store and the forum with no luck. I bought stage 1 & 2 and the instructions weren't included. Or if anyone has a copy could they possibly share it with me.
Here you go man. I have it on my harddrive from when Shannon posted it and I wanted to have a read of it.
I forgot I made separate instructions for it. Sigh... getting hard to remember everything. I just told him it was standard 5G instructions. Sorry Minititan. Thanks, Ben.
I knew there was one somewhere lol, i remember reading it right as SM3 got released thanks Benjamin, no need to apologise Shannon Smile
I'll just post here, it's semi related.. Would someone happen to have similar instructions for WM2.0? Or something else that explains what the different stages do in more detail?

Thanks anyway.
(05-11-2014, 12:27 AM)LionKing Wrote: [ -> ]I'll just post here, it's semi related.. Would someone happen to have similar instructions for WM2.0? Or something else that explains what the different stages do in more detail?

Thanks anyway.

I have it, but it's not letting me add the attachment...
(05-11-2014, 01:01 AM)TheChosenOne Wrote: [ -> ]I have it, but it's not letting me add the attachment...

Sent you my email, thanks! I just now realized WM2.0 doesn't have OGSF in it.. and SM3 has OAA and NSFM in it.. well, 3 more months to decide, no idea why I keep obsessing about this :D
Maybe somebody can copy and paste that part about each stage here? I am interested in it too!
The WM instructions don't seem to have a stage-by-stage description, unfortunately. It's basically the same as SM3.0 instructions minus the stage descriptions.
The stage by stage description was only released (to the public) in AM5/AM6 and BAMM that I am aware of....

Shannon said it will be years before WM and SM3 will be updated again in another thread