Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The order in which you address your sub-conscious issues matters a lot doesn't it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For my unique circumstance, I imagine it will take years to fully remove all my blocks if they can even be removed at all (some are pretty extreme). I'm posting this because I want to get an idea of what is and isn't possible for me, what I should address and what programs most closely address my sub-conscious unconscious and conscious turmoil so I don't waste precious time on a program that will do nothing for me for where I'm at in my current state of mind.

The issues I have to overcome:
Sexual abuse in infancy
Sensitivity to other peoples emotions
Autism aspergers syndrome
constant exposure to stress in life
schizoid personality disorder
painful attachment to unfulfilled desires which I don't know how to remove (I'm probably unable to remove them because they're there as a safety mechanism to prevent me from committing suicide)

The programs I'm planning to use are:
Disconnect From Other People’s Negativity (4G – Type B)
Remove Negativity Within (4G/Type B)

Are there any programs you'd suggest that I should use instead or in addition to?
Thanks, I'll keep looking but unless I find something better I'll try this for 6 months.
In my personal opinion you shoud start with AM6 it has EPRHA, OGSF already built in in it, and many other things you would need to recreate yourself. Overall it is the best program to start with. After that go for LTU.
For the things you listed I think EPRHA would be the best. After doing this for 3 - 6 months you can review you current state and choose what to do after EPRHA.
Thanks for the suggestions, I can't find AM6 and EPRHA on the site though (I don't know what the abbreviations stand for and their definitions aren't in the glossary).
Thanks Ben
it wouldn't be too powerful to use AM6 when you have all this issues to overcome? Might be better to start with EPRHA so it's a easier for you. The first stage of AM5 is hardcore so will be AM6. I think you should try to start EPRHA and then AM6.
By the way it is okay shannon to give EPRHA to a guy who have psychological problem (schizophrenia) and is a bit unstable (the guy see ghost and paranormal stuff everywhere).
Persons with mental and/or emotional instability of a nature that would attract the attention, interest and/or concern of a licensed psychological professional should be evaluated by such a professional before considering the use of a subliminal, and then should only use the program if their particular form of instability would not be potentially aggravated in such a manner as to cause the person to become a danger to themselves or others, or to negatively impact the stability of the person in question in the opinion of the examining psychological professional.

I am not such a psychological professional, so I cannot answer beyond the above.