Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM5 Journey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Gahh not supposed to start AM5 but I did anyway. Tongue
Stage 1 Day 3 1/3/14
Had a weird dream: I was in a zoo setting looking at lamas. The scene changed to a dark room with me, my mother and a girl. Out of nowhere something said phantom or ghost police and the girl became possessed. She slowly(almost like frame by frame) walked/floated towards me and i couldn't move. She grabbed my throat and I woke up. When she grabbed my throat my entire body was hit with a strong wave of fear.
AM is working it's magic.
Ugh I feel so lost today. What am I doing with my life?
I also had a possession type dream with this, i was a solder in an roman army or something i was walking to get some arrows and one of the guys started manifesting demons, really freaky but cool at the same time.

Am not sure if you feeling lost is an normal thing you feel from time to time or if AM5 is working its magic but soon all things will fade. How come you didn't jump on the AM6 bandwagon?
I thought you have to finish AM5 first?
You're a minor yes? From my experience using AM 5.0 while 16 yrs old is tough. Really tough and I ran away in stage 5, double shame LOL. Either way, once you start it finish the damn thing. For me stage 1 to 3 is neutral and stage 4 to 5 is crazy depression.

I'll be eyeing on your journal.

No, you don't need to do AM 5 to use AM 6 as AM 6 already included everything in AM 5. But you can't use it, AM 6 is designed for 18 yrs old and above.
Ahh Edo I started with brainsync too! I had a bunch of their sub's when I was 14 LOL
Woah!! Good going there young one. It is remarkable for you to have this "cheat" when still young, more improvement on the way.

A shame for most teenagers who's underestimate their self improvement area and one day find it too "late" for it.

Make sure you follow AM 5.0 instruction precisely for maximum impact. A friend of mine already in stage 2 and already having badass attitude unlike me who become more neutral. Maybe, it is because before using Shannon's sub I already use AM from realsubliminal.com.

Either way. Enjoy the ride ben! Wink
Stage 1 day 6 2/6/14
- my urge to masterbate has gone down.
- the sub is possibly pushing me to go to the gym more
Stage 1 day 8 2/8/14
Its funny how a picture can trigger things buried inside. The picture triggered up a lot of negative thoughts of loneliness. My mind kept saying how I try to escape the loneliness by going diving into different hobbies or interest without solving the problem.
Stage 1 day 9
inner caveman wants to break free.
yeah!
Stage 1 day 11
Didn't notice any results recently
Stage 2 day 12
First interview in my life Big Grin
Stage 1 day 17
Getting more glances from girls. That's about it. I don't feel like I am getting much out of the stage right now.
Day 18
Nice dream today. First my father and I were fighting some other group of people, then it smoothly transitioned to a mass evacuation. All my friends decided to evacuate but I stayed behind. Scene changed to my friend, a random guy, and me packing some books. As I'm packing said books I loudly said "what's the point of packing these books when I wouldn't be alive to read it?". The random guy almost immediately showed signs of turning( into a zombie) so I calmly Left the room to get a knife. When I can back I see the zombie chasing my friend around and I promptly began fightIng it.
In this dream I actually have control of the situation with zombies. That is a nice change from the usual.
update:
1. felt a lot of neediness some parts of the day.I can almost feel and predict what i would've done to dive women away lol. Now how to break from this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7