Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Condideration about NG and AM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi here my personal considerations about Natural grounding and became an Alpha Male.

I tried last month 20 days watching Natural grounding and what I notice was:
- very easy connect with women, I mean all kind of women even the most attractive.
- Yes you connect and talk easy without expectation... but there isn't Sexual tension between you and women.
It's happen to me two o three times.
The women see you as friend very good friend with deep connection and that's it nothing else.

I think with Aplha Male the process to meet women is different, is more focus on yourself and about your desires, as be with a women if you find them attractive to escalate to have sex with them or intimate relationship.

So based on my experience I think is personal choise if you want more female friends Natural grounding is great, if you want more intimate relationship with a women Alpha male is the way to go.
Of course be an Alpha Male means as well cut the possibilities to have a lot female friends with deep connection because if you are an AM they see you differently, more in sexual way, so if there are not interested be intimate with you they cannot connect in other levels, and you can just move to next.

Just wondering if you combine two of them what could happen..

There are my considetations and can be wrong based on my experiences, so... What are yours?

p.s.: I start tomorrow stage 2 AM6 ... Great results coming .. I know it :-) and not just about female!
I'm doing a bit of grounding myself... for the no sexual tension part, you have to remember that just watching videos won't do much, you need to channel your (sexual) energy towards building that.

You might have some (emotional) blocks in that area of your life, sexuality.

How do you clear them?

Maybe somebody more expert than me could lay down all the process for you: at the moment I'm winging it, but journaling and having a strong intention helps a lot.

(You may even argue that a genuine intention - a deep burning desire to handle this - is all that matters in the end.)

Also, I guess OGSF may help.

P.S. Shannon, how are we doing with LTU 3.1? Come on come on come on Big Grin

Edit: I just realized you're doing AM 6 which has OGSF included, so you should be all set Smile
Nah natural grounding goes against what Alpha is trying to build. I thought that myself and Shannon confirmed it in a post recently.
Really? Could you link that post?
Hmm I tried to find it but can't seem to. Someone else may remember which post it was.
Natural grounding is focused on increasing a focus on the feminine within the male, to make him more approachable to females and vice versa. This is why it is easier to approach, but there is no sexual tension: you are making yourself more balanced toward the yin end of the energy spectrum.

Alpha Male is focusing you inwardly (not on women) and on increasing and focusing on the yang end of the energy spectrum. Therefore, NG neutralizes AM, and AM neutralizes NG.

DO NOT use these together unless you want to waste your time.
(02-03-2014, 07:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Natural grounding is focused on increasing a focus on the feminine within the male, to make him more approachable to females and vice versa. This is why it is easier to approach, but there is no sexual tension: you are making yourself more balanced toward the yin end of the energy spectrum.

Alpha Male is focusing you inwardly (not on women) and on increasing and focusing on the yang end of the energy spectrum. Therefore, NG neutralizes AM, and AM neutralizes NG.

DO NOT use these together unless you want to waste your time.

Completly agree, I learned on my experience, in 3 different occasion,
alone with the woman in her house and we end up as sister...no sexual tension at all.
Is not bad if you want keep them as friend :-)