Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Help me please... LTU or AM6?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am stuck and don't know what to do. Hopefully someone can give me some guidance.

I've never used any subliminal material before but in reading the forum posts this stuff seems legit and I'd like to give it a try.

Would it be recommended to buy LTU first and then buy AM6 or does AM6 cover everything in LTU and them some? As all of you know, there's a significant price difference and more importantly time investment for the programs. I don't mind spending the money but don't want to invest the time in LTU if AM6 will more or less cover everything.

Secondly, I understand that it is advised we do not use any other programs with a 5G program. Does that mean ALL programs should be avoided?

I was thinking of also doing the learn French faster program and using the
Depression Relief Aid.... while doing either LTU or AM6.

Thanks a lot everyone!
(01-27-2014, 07:37 PM)Dreams Wrote: [ -> ]does AM6 cover everything in LTU and them some?

I'm wondering about this too, LTU looks like a great program, especially now Shannon is optimizing it even further to create LTU 3.1, but if AM 6.0 already covers every single detail in LTU, then I would also prefer to go straight to AM6. Could you clarify this for us, Shannon?
Not shannon, but I can answer a few of your questions

Price difference is an obvious factor here, but believe it or not LTU is actually recommended to be used for the same amount of time as am6.0 (website description indicates use for 3-6 months).

When programs are indicated to be used alone and only alone - especially due to 5g power, it should be used alone and only alone. No exceptions to this rule here as far as I know.
I supposed it depends on what your goals are. Shannon can probably confirm this but based on the descriptions of both programs, AM 6 covers everything in LTU and more but the focus of the programs are different. My personal suggestion before you jump onto either one is to perhaps try out either Absolute Self Confidence or the newly released Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid. Since they are both free and both 5G it's a great way to get a feel for subliminals especially if you've never done them before.

5G programs cannot be used with other subs. Since both LTU and AM 6 are 5G they cannot be used with any other programs. So running Learn French and depression relief aid with either one are a No No. Hope that helps.
LTU and AM6 are very different programs. This is easily evidenced by the fact that one must be in 6 stages, even as a 5th Gen program, and one does not. That means that right off the bat, you know that the script for AM is much longer and more complex. In fact it is about 50x more long and complex.

AM covers (almost) everything in LTU, but the reverse is not even close to being true. The focus of each program is vastly different, also. in terms of power, LTU is a dwarf and AM is a giant. Even though they're both in 5G. The interesting thing about 5G is that the more long and complex the script gets, the more powerful the program becomes. AM6 also uses optimizations and technologies that LTU does not, and will not, even after I optimize and re-release it in Version 3.1.

So if you're going to get one program and money is not an issue, definitely go for AM. If you want to spend less money, get LTU. And both of them will make a huge positive impact in your life, but don't for a second think you can replace the results of AM with LTU. It's just not gonna happen.

5G programs are designed to max out your subconscious' ability to input and process data. That means that if you use anything else, you will seriously degrade the effectiveness and results of everything you're using, if not neutralize it completely to whatever degree. I have done extensive experiments testing this, and they show this over and over again. Believe me, I'd love to have it be possible for people to use a 5G with something else, because then I would have more money coming in; but, you guys wanted the fastest working and most powerful programming possible, and I gave it to you, no holds barred. Therefore, you cannot use anything else, or it will damage your results severely.

People who don't follow the instructions invariably discover that I know what I am talking about, and that I wrote the instructions to give you the best possible results. So follow the instructions.
Got it, Shannon. Thanks for clearing that up.
(01-28-2014, 12:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]AM covers (almost) everything in LTU, but the reverse is not even close to being true.

What LTU covers that AM6 doesn't? Is there still 50% off the price for people who already have AM5?
Yeah man, just send an email to the store and i'll create a coupon for you tomorrow.

-Ben
Thanks, I will not buy it now because I don't have the money yet. And I'm still not sure if i'm gonna do AM6 just after my first run of AM5. It depends on the result I get with AM5 and if improve hearing get upgrade to 4G. I have hearing problem when people whisper or when there is noise around. I think this hearing problem has prevent me from socializing with a lot of girls and people in general. So I might doing that first before AM6 or LTU.
Thank you all for your replies.

I sleep with earphones and even use earphones during the day. I enjoy listening to talk radio. Unfortunately, speakers are not an option as my GF sleeps beside me. I don't want to use Ultrasonic with earphones so if I played the Ocean Surf or Trickling Stream in my earphones would I have to give-up my talk radio? Personally I don't think I'd mind having the two overlap and would prefer to have the ocean surf or trickling stream play in the background while I listen to talk radio or audiobooks but would doing it this way negate the benefits of the sub?

Thanks everyone.
Hahahaha Larry.

Next time you're talking to a girl you can be like "mmm 5g" to get her in the mood. Smile
lmao Ben
Like a boss Larry Big Grin