Subliminal Talk

Full Version: hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So many abbreviations of known packages... AM5 AOS wow.
Got myself 2 4G programs yesterday.

I'm new to this. I mean I have been into hypnosis for a long time. I have no doubts that having access to the black box is the key. With hypno, you can access somnambulism to do the tweaking and other states such as ultra height...etc,etc...

THIS is different.
yesterday night, I played a "silent" track all night (the procrastination...).
Although I'm a bit on the edge, I can still conceive the idea of a masked subliminal. The message is there, should it not be masked you could hear it. But ultrasonic? what? something my dog (if I had one) could hear and not me.

I know myself; this inner dialog is going to have reason of my 'faith' and good will. I need to be fed something...
So how's this working exactly?
Our unconscious doesn't have ears, how can it respond to audio stimuli our eardrums don't intercept?

I'm not here to shed some skepticism or anything like that. As I said, I purchased 2 tracks yesterday and I intend on spending a lot more if this helps me. There's this thing with high-tech ppl in general, they need to understand the technology they're using.

If anyone can help me understand a bit more about this, I'd be really grateful.
Thanks a lot.
Steph
Hi Steph,
Welcome to the forum. I hope after listening the program for a while you are a convert Wink

I can't answer why it works, that is best for Shannon. But I can comment that from my experience over the last few years these programs work better than most anything else i've done in self development.

-Ben
Greetings, Steph!

I'll start with that the subconscious has the same ears the conscious does, but it makes much more efficient use of them. It perceives 100% of what the body senses, whereas the conscious mind is very limited and easily overloaded and distracted. So the conscious ignores (or maybe does not sense) a lot of the periphery that the subconscious can and does sense.

The ultrasonic track is not silent, but uses pitches that do not resonate the eardrum well. It works, as best I understand it, because it instead resonates the tiny hairs in the inner ear which aid in balance. These hairs are "wired" directly to portions of the brain that we are not consciously aware of. So their "injection point" for this information is entirely subconscious.

We have a lot of "converted skeptics" here. I suggest you also consider some of our free programs for your perusal, we have them available so that you don't have to spend any money to determine for yourself if the programs actually work for you.

I look forward to hearing your experiences. And welcome aboard!
Thanks a lot Ben and Shannon for taking the time.
I came across that theory after I posted, its pretty much documented.
And well, Im no skeptic really, if ppl massively say it works and they're human I don't see why it shouldn't with me.
I nor science can deny empirical data, ppl saying they managed to induce some significant changes.
So I'm definitely glad to know your take on it.
As far as I'm concerned, I'm totally in and I'm gonna give this my best shot.
Welcome Steph! looking forward to hear about your progress with subliminals. You're welcome to post a journal about "Overcome Procrastination" if you like.:)

Thanks

Fonzy