Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can This Deminish Quality Of Subliminals?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I were to drink, or if I lived in Colorado or Washington and smoked some cannabis, would this be bad for my brain to be able to absorb the information in the subliminal I am listening to?
I need to move to one of those places...
perception is more acute on mari.... my one cent would be that it actually helps...
I'm not sure I don't drink or do weed. But i'm just curious why being in Colorado or Washington would made it different than if you did the same thing anywhere else?
Ben, it's (or will be) legal in those states.
(01-26-2014, 04:10 AM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure I don't drink or do weed. But i'm just curious why being in Colorado or Washington would made it different than if you did the same thing anywhere else?

Ben, have u ever heard of anyone doing weed outside co or wa?
I don't follow you guys, whether or not it is legal in certain states has nothing to do with how it will affect the program if you are using it.

Quote:Ben, have u ever heard of anyone doing weed outside co or wa?

Hahaha I believe I may have. Tongue
I don't know about Colorado, but I know that Washington State has passed a law making it legal to use marijuana for personal consumption as long as you don't have more than a certain amount at a time, if I remember correctly.

To answer the OP, I don't recommend drinking too heavily, but light to moderate alcohol usage and marijuana usage should not, strictly speaking, alter the effects of the recording phase (input) of subliminal audio. That is not to say that I do or do not condone the use of either such substance, but that it should not be having any significant impact on the input phase.

What you do in response to the input, that can definitely change with alcohol or marijuana use.