Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Embracing Everything (Negativity, Fear, Guilt and Shame)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What's wrong with embracing issues we have to overcome negativity? If you have negativity towards the way something is done in your perception the only way to change it is to confront it.

By doing this along with the use of subliminals the affects will be increased as negativity and FGS will have been released into something positive.

Thanks

Fonzy
Alright, let's discuss this matter that you brought up, Fonzy.

I personally don't understand what you mean by, "embracing issues we have to overcome negativity"; isn't it what we're already doing, trying to better ourselves, and removing those blocks that limit us?

Also, I'd like you to explain something you said in the other thread:
"I'm going to keep pushing until I can't recognize absolutely any negativity in any scenarios of my imagination about society."

Thanks.
(01-21-2014, 06:57 PM)LifeLabs Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, let's discuss this matter that you brought up, Fonzy.

I personally don't understand what you mean by, "embracing issues we have to overcome negativity"; isn't it what we're already doing, trying to better ourselves, and removing those blocks that limit us?

Also, I'd like you to explain something you said in the other thread:
"I'm going to keep pushing until I can't recognize absolutely any negativity in any scenarios of my imagination about society."

Thanks.

Obviously we are taking steps in changing our lives, but when it comes to the feelings itself by confronting the negative ones we are overcoming them. Instead of coping with them, for example by over eating, smoking, being a victim etc.

I know better than anyone what it is to be content with life, and always be positive. But for me there were areas in my life that I wanted to improve. All of you can agree. So by pushing for changes wether it is achieving goals in health, success or women it allows us to overcome fear or resistance to having them, whatever excuse it might be. Instead of running a subliminal for each category of my life and waiting for resistance to come up, i'm going after any negativity there is in anything.

Take BAMM for example, some people might be more dedicated than others, commit 16 hours a day to becoming a multi millionaire. Another might just run the program and spend 8 hours a day becoming a multi millionaire. Who do you think is going to be breaking down more resistance and negativity which inevitably manifests the results faster?

Thanks

Fonzy
Nothing wrong with embracing and using negativity to heal.. one of the principles I use actually is using what triggers you to further your healing, which is why taking action is good at the same time because it brings up your stuff to deal with.

But.. my point in the other thread is that things were getting out of hand.. it just seemed you were using it as an excuse to create arguments and tell people off about their negativity which was just upsetting them.

I hope you realize it was nothing personal, i've enjoyed alot of your posts and talking to you here. But sometimes something needs to be said.
Embracing negativity is to become negativity, and becoming negativity is destructive. Instead of embracing negativity, you should stop resisting it, and instead, accept that it is there (very different from accepting the negativity itself) and then let go of it.