Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM6 in sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon when AM6 will be available in sets?

and one thing to consider making every stage available alone help more guys to invest in being an alpha.

believe it it or not amazon closed my 50$ account for politic crap which i was testing to buy TLAM!now my buddy in US is helping me to buy it.

i want AM6 more than i want to sleep!
(01-18-2014, 04:36 AM)Larry Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with you Mojtaba. I think it should be in sets.

It is not that way because then some people don't follow the instructions and stop in the middle, but then it prejudice you and the kind of guys who want it seriously and they have problems to afford it.
If other guys don't want to follow the instructions is their problem.

exactly!

in weeks i can afford it,but even then i prefer to pay stage by stage.because with that money i can rent server for my projects.
and working toward goal.that's the purpose right?
i pay about 3X for each $!

even that not gonna stop me.

i really hope Shannon make it available soon.

the cool thing is although not using AM but my focus is "what IF i were using it?"

and only that changing my whole world!
We will be making it available in three chunks of two stages each come the beginning of February, and each chunk will be $200.
sounds good.looking forward to it.
(01-18-2014, 02:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]We will be making it available in three chunks of two stages each come the beginning of February, and each chunk will be $200.

Shannon,

I saw you mentioned you guys have been busy the last week or so handling some business and life things....

Just wondering is this still in queue for the beginning of this month...?

I've been using LTU 5G going on 3 months and it's got me super-excited to use my first 6 Stage Sub Set...

Thanks
Yes, once Andrew gets settled and such, we'll have it up.
I'm on AM 5 and in a month and a half will need to buy stages 4-7, I didn't see them offered in the store anymore, is there a way to still purchase them?
thanks
There's still the later stages for people who have started Rainbow at http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categories/sets-stages/
(02-07-2014, 05:21 PM)Benjamin Wrote: [ -> ]There's still the later stages for people who have started Rainbow at http://www.subliminal-shop.com/categories/sets-stages/

when buying AM6 in sets will be available?

btw my monthly income when be changed to $ will be less than 200$

so if sets be like WM & AM5 it's appreciated.
AM6 is going to be released 2 stages at a time. Should be available in a couple days.
thanks Ben!!