Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Tough Choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone/Shannon,

I've been working on a lot personal issues lately and I wanted to know which sub you thought was most relevant and effective.

I'm finishing my law degree and I don't have a job to go to, nor do I know what I want to do with my life or even as a next step. My girlfriends keep breaking up me with me, leaving me feeling like a shell of a human being. I have been very depressed, lost 10 pounds of muscle and started smoking cigarettes again.

While there are a lot of positive going on in my life, there are some fundamental core beliefs that need changing: needing external validation, only going out with women because their hot and then having my ego smashed when they dump me, being to attached to the outcomes, expecting too much from others, neediness, lack of motivation and lack of consistency, etc

there are no issues with: attracting/closing women, confidence, assertiveness, courage, etc

I am conflicted between LTU, Emotional pain and healing, let go of past relationships, Absolute self confidence and find your perfect job. There are also lots of smaller programs I am interested in as well - the smoking program, grow taller, lightning reflexes, etc.

I know that I can only run 1 5G program at a time and most of the ones I am interested in are 5G.

Please advise.

Andrew
Go through AM6 first, then these choices will be a lot more simpler. Priorities. Out of your choices LTU or Find your perfect job are ok for now.

Thanks

Fonzy
Thanks for the response.

There are just so many amazing programs here, I feel like a kid in the most incredible candy store who can only buy one treat.

my ultimate goal is to clean up some negative self beliefs and behavioural patterns which keep from reaching my potential and staying there.

Shannon says in the description that LTU is one of the most important and powerful programs that they offer. Has anyone had any really powerful experiences with the program?

If you had to choose between LTU and AM6 what would you choose?

Keep in my mind that, I don't consider myself to be a beta, just a wounded Alpha.

Cheers,

Andrew
(01-17-2014, 06:17 PM)acmar Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the response.

There are just so many amazing programs here, I feel like a kid in the most incredible candy store who can only buy one treat.

my ultimate goal is to clean up some negative self beliefs and behavioural patterns which keep from reaching my potential and staying there.

Shannon says in the description that LTU is one of the most important and powerful programs that they offer. Has anyone had any really powerful experiences with the program?

If you had to choose between LTU and AM6 what would you choose?

Keep in my mind that, I don't consider myself to be a beta, just a wounded Alpha.

Cheers,

Andrew

You're answering your own questions man you need to get some self belief back. Take charge of your life and start making choices that YOU know are right for yourself. Sounds like you have some positivity in your life already, go with AM 6 it's worth the investment. When you know you're in control it's simpler to build a better life, you could even do conscious things that are also included in LTU

Thanks

Fonzy
I personally recommend the AM 6 program. Even if you are an alpha you don't know what's in store with AM 6. There's much to discover. It will help you overcome your wounds with women and most importantly shed some light on which direction you should go professionally.

But I don't advise against Find Your Perfect Job 5G. Since you are a self proclaimed alpha you have an upper hand in creating faster and more desirable results with Find Your Perfect Job.
Thanks for your advice guys! much appreciated.

Has anyone had any good feedback with find your perfect job? I looked through it but I couldn't find any?

Spiral and Fonzy, are either of you using AM6?

Cheers.
No, but we are experienced forum members to know the affects of AM. It has ofgs as well, to handle any emotional issues you have. Personally I choose emotional health first because I know it affects my life positively. But because you are dithering on both choices that indicates that you need to solidify the alpha male part of your life. The fact is if you knew what you wanted you would've already done the research on the subs and have made a choice on what to use but you're not. You're here asking questions instead of taking charge of the success in your life.

I believe one person named Tristan on this forum found the job but not to sure if it was perfect. That is 5g as well so with the technology and a right mind results should be awesome.

Thanks

Fonzy
(01-17-2014, 10:16 PM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]I personally recommend the AM 6 program. Even if you are an alpha you don't know what's in store with AM 6. There's much to discover. It will help you overcome your wounds with women and most importantly shed some light on which direction you should go professionally.

But I don't advise against Find Your Perfect Job 5G. Since you are a self proclaimed alpha you have an upper hand in creating faster and more desirable results with Find Your Perfect Job.

Thanks for the reply. After looking through the contents of AM6, I do feel like there is a lot of benefit in there even naturally I swing more towards the Alpha side of things. Due to financial restrictions, (AM6 is $500) I'm considering using 'let go of past relationships' alongside 'ultra-success' - but still doing my research.

If you happen to know of anyone's experience with either of those subs please let me know.

Cheers,

Andrew
(01-18-2014, 02:06 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]No, but we are experienced forum members to know the affects of AM. It has ofgs as well, to handle any emotional issues you have. Personally I choose emotional health first because I know it affects my life positively. But because you are dithering on both choices that indicates that you need to solidify the alpha male part of your life. The fact is if you knew what you wanted you would've already done the research on the subs and have made a choice on what to use but you're not. You're here asking questions instead of taking charge of the success in your life.

I believe one person named Tristan on this forum found the job but not to sure if it was perfect. That is 5g as well so with the technology and a right mind results should be awesome.

Thanks

Fonzy

Hey Fonzy,

you're right - I'm not taking charge and taking control of my own life. I'm not gonna BS on the topic and I appreciate your candour. However, the world of subs is very new to me and time and money is precious. I want to make the right choice and be sure about it. After doing my own research I decided to come on the forum and draw upon your experiences to help me narrow down the 10 programs that I'm interested in generally and at the least 5 that could be of supreme benefit right now.

As mentioned, I'm considering using 'let go of past relationships' alongside 'ultra-success' as a cost and time effective method of tackling the key issues - ie, career and heartbreak.

if you know of anyone having used them - please let me know.

Thanks for your insight.

Andrew
(01-19-2014, 06:43 AM)acmar Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-18-2014, 02:06 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]No, but we are experienced forum members to know the affects of AM. It has ofgs as well, to handle any emotional issues you have. Personally I choose emotional health first because I know it affects my life positively. But because you are dithering on both choices that indicates that you need to solidify the alpha male part of your life. The fact is if you knew what you wanted you would've already done the research on the subs and have made a choice on what to use but you're not. You're here asking questions instead of taking charge of the success in your life.

Thanks

Fonzy

Hey Fonzy,

you're right - I'm not taking charge and taking control of my own life. I'm not gonna BS on the topic and I appreciate your candour. However, the world of subs is very new to me and time and money is precious. I want to make the right choice and be sure about it. After doing my own research I decided to come on the forum and draw upon your experiences to help me narrow down the 10 programs that I'm interested in generally and at the least 5 that could be of supreme benefit right now.

As mentioned, I'm considering using 'let go of past relationships' alongside 'ultra-success' as a cost and time effective method of tackling the key issues - ie, career and heartbreak.

if you know of anyone having used them - please let me know.

Thanks for your insight.

Andrew

Listen, your most valuable asset is time, and only you can decide wether or not a program is going to help you. Look inside and think, "is getting over your past relationship something you can do consciously, with a variety of techniques available and not to mention the ofgs in specific programs, or no". Any issue or tough decision has to do with yourself responding to a situation not outside circumstances.

Considering what LTU entails it will help you but you're not going to own much with the non alpha mind state you have. I suggest using AM after you feel your life is together again.

Challenge yourself to move forward by confronting a issue, on a physical, mental or subconscious level.

Thanks

Fonzy
I suggest you do what I did before I brought Alpha 2011. I went and read heaps of journals from start to finish to see peoples results and I was impressed so I brought it.

That will give you a good view of how it will help you, though they are for the older versions.. the good news is the newer version will be even better!

-Ben