Subliminal Talk

Full Version: HGH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi

does the HGH subliminal help regrow hair on the head?

do you have a product that promotes hair growth?
I have no reports or feedback from that program that mention hair growth, to the best of my recollection. It is possible, but I don't know.

The only program I had for hair regrowth was not functioning to required specifications, so I took it down. There is another one in queue, and it is due to be built this year. It will be a 6 stage 5G set with all the latest technologies, including some super-advanced stuff that has been in R&D for more than a year and will appear in nothing else when it is released.

This is not to say that it works, but the concept is extremely advanced, and because of how powerful it has the potential to be if it does work, I have been working a long time to make sure it will be safe when I use it. That program is due in about 6 to 9 months.
from what I have read HGH can possibly regrow hair but nothing concrete

also is it ok to listen to subs whilst feeling down/depressed I personally think it would be fine but wanted to double check

a little off topic but if I did AM5 with no positive results is it worth giving AM6 a go currently thinking about LTU
(01-17-2014, 10:17 AM)Snake77 Wrote: [ -> ]from what I have read HGH can possibly regrow hair but nothing concrete

also is it ok to listen to subs whilst feeling down/depressed I personally think it would be fine but wanted to double check

a little off topic but if I did AM5 with no positive results is it worth giving AM6 a go currently thinking about LTU

It's fine to use subs while feeling down and depressed... especially the depression relief aid... with one exception. If the subliminal is working on making an improvement that you are resisting and responding to with depression at a level of genuine suicide risk, you should stop using it immediately.

If you did AM5 with no positive results, and you used it according to the directions, you should contact our back end and tell them that you'd like a refund for it in the form of a discount on AM6. AM6 covers a lot of ground that left about 1% of the users of AM5 without much in the way of positive results. So it is definitely worth doing AM6, and if you genuinely did not get good results and used it according to the directions, a refund in the form of a discount, or just a refund, is reasonable.
I did get a refund for AM5

I did the whole 6 months and didn't get the results I wanted so I am not sure if I really want to do another 6 months although it does look like a really good sub

but I will have a think about which I will try next does LTU remove negativity and replace it with positive? or is it jus the positive it deals with
Yes, it replaces negativity with positivity.
well I went ahead and bought the LTU 5g version

will let you know how I get on
is it ok to listen to subs while I have the tv on playing from different speakers?
That should be fine. You'll want to use ultrasonics.
will laptop speakers be good enough for ultrasonics?

I have a pair of Shure 750DJ 5 Hz - 30 kHz what if instead of wearing them on my head I used them as if they were speakers would that be effective?

sorry if my questions seem a bit dumb I'm not very technical!
I've been listening to life tuneup 5g for 3 months now and I have had no effect from it at all (no feeling negative or positive) it has just been a very neutral experience.

I have been listening to this 10 hours a day 8 hours while I sleep and the other 2 while I read or do other tasks

please advise
Which version are you listening to (Silent, ocean or stream)? Also, your headphones don't meet the 20khz requirement needed for the silent version (and possibly others?). Are you trying to use them as speakers?
hi Swisston

I'm listening to ocean/stream I play stream while I sleep as I find it more relaxing.

I don't listen to silent through headphones cause its not recommended (my headphones go up to 30khz).
Did you notice some tiredness from the usage or nothing at all? what software did you use?
Pages: 1 2